Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F To Date A Youtuber or a Time Lord????

Usani_Chu

Star
Youtuber plots-

1.) I was thinking maybe my character is on Omegle and Markiplier is doing one of Surprise fan Omegle videos. She finds him and freaks out with excitement and then actually start talking. She starts talking about what got her into his videos and explained how she was going to Vidcon next month and looked forward to meeting him and when she actually goes they are practically inseparable. My character has major anxiety so being in large crowds gets to her after a while so usually she's off in a smaller area doing her own thing. During Vidcon after they met the first time Mark keeps looking for her, he can't get her off his mind. He eventually finds her hiding in a small room that no one is using and she's drawing, he sits down next to her and asks if she's okay....goes from there. (Brittany is a very shy person and a bit fidgety when it comes to people since she was verbally, emotionally and physically abused. And so over the years since she was 21 (shes now 28) she found her calling of being a Little. She started researching more about it, went to DD/lg. MD/lg meetups to learn from others who have been it for years. So, over time she had made a close friend or 2 that were Littles and so being around them more helped her discover her Little side. So, to sum this whole last part up I would like if Mark has been a Daddy Dom for years but he just never met the right person. So, when he meets my character Brittany he can instantly tell she is a Little. How you wanna pursue it from there is all up to you my friends. ^_^ )

2.) Alyson and Mark have been best friends since high school and now that he's a huge Youtube star they haven't seen each other in quite some time. Although they both live in LA it's still tough cause of his work and hers as an artist, but they still talk as much as they can of course. And she watches his videos, she was his first subscriber from his first channel. Alyson has been in a relationship with someone for a year now but she has kept one secret from Mark about the guy...he abuses her. But, there's one night where Mark starts seeing signs while they are skype chatting, like some of the bruises on her neck and even how quiet she has been lately and how jumpy she is...which is not really normal for her.
Besides the paragraph rule the only rule I have (I'd be surprised if anyone actually reads this cause they never do!) PLEASE if you wanna drop MESSAGE me!1 Don't leave me in the dark for weeks and a month then when I message you completely ignore me!! I swear I don't bite and if you wanna drop that's fine, I won't be offended lol.

3.) He's As Kinky As I Thought!: Brittany has been best friends with Mark for years and still is to this day even after his fame. She moved in with him a year before he started Youtube. Her parents moved to another state but she didn't want to leave so he asked her to be roommates with him and its been that way ever since. But for the past few years Brittany's feelings for Mark have been getting stronger and stronger so now it's getting harder to be around him at times. What happens when Mark notices how different shes been acting and finally decides to not let her get away with telling him, just a simple severe yet warm look and a dominate tone is all it would take...what happens after?? (This one is a BIG craving!)

4.) My character is the nurse at the hospital Mark was brought into and she is a huge fan of his. She has a little pink Warfstache pin on her badge and his a Tiny Box Tim plush in her locker that she hugs for good luck before every shift. Well, she ends up getting out onto his case for the night shifts. So, she gets to help take care of him and eventually they both become really close.

5.) (MAJOR CRAVING!!): Septiplier (M/M): Looking for someone to be my Markiplier to my Jacksepticeye. This is my first MxM rp so patience with me. I love the idea of them hooking up after PAX and Mark makes the first move and Jack is shocked at first...not that he hasn't thought about it. So, yeah Mark is the Dominant one. Also, I kinds like the idea of Mark being a Daddy Dom to Jack and Jack being called Babyboy! ^_^

Doctor Who Plots-

1.) Okay This was inspired by a fanfic as well as another idea I have posted. What would've happened if The Doctor didn't regenerate completely? He regenerated enough just to save his cells but stayed his former self and what happened if in the process of his regeneration Rose kissed him? That's basically what I wanna do, Rose kisses him during the process which means that some of the energy transmits to her which means she never ages. She only dies when he dies!
A quote from the fanfic 'Desperate, (maybe it'll help clarify the idea)- "Don't be daft. Energy is nothing more than that. It can be transferred but never lost. Use what you need and give away the rest."

2.) I got this from a DW fanfic I read recently. Rose has become so close with The Doctor in such a short amount of time that she felt like she could ask or tell him anything. One day she asked him what happens when he becomes close with someone intimately meaning when he had sex. He explains to her that when Time Lord's become intimate with someone then both people are literally bonded together for life. That is something ever happened to him and he had a mate then it would've been virtually impossible for that person to handle the loss or even move on. Rose pretty much takes the answer he gave her and leaves it be. Well, a year later she confesses her feelings for the Doctor and have a long talk about it before they go through with it. They finally make love for the first time and they are then bonded for life, well what The Doctor didn't realize was that he was going to have to regenerate later down the road after taking in the energy of the time vortex. Fast forwarding to 1 year later once more, Rose is back home after The Doctor changed and she could no longer be around his new form it was too much. Now, all the dreams and memories are coming back and she's on the verge of a breakdown and somehow he can sense something isn't right with her. Also, The Doctor never regenerated completely something went wrong with the process which only made his cells regenerate back to normal but he ended up staying in his former body. So, he goes back to London to check on her and now he has to save her from making a horrible mistake.

3.)I had a dream about the Tenth Doctor and Rose. I had a dream where after the last episode in Season 2 'Doomsday' he actually goes back for her and saves her. The last thing I remember him saying is 'I have to help her." And this was when she was left on Bad Wolf Bay after she had died. I don't have much more after that, but I would love to brainstorm the idea some more with someone and work something out into a plot!
Photo inspiration:

4.) The Doctor sends Rose home after almost losing her again. He couldn't bare the thought again so he decides it's best for her to go back home and forget him. Rose of course being who she is can't accept that, so after she's sent home 2 years go by in her time and she's moved on all on her own. That is until she finds the mysterious blue box on her street again and finds him, he realizes he needs her and is tried of denying it.

5.) 10.5 'Human Doctor'/10/Rose: I wanna do a story between The Doctor, his duplicate and Rose where after The Doctor hasn't sent Rose away with his human/time lord form things start becoming dangerous for Rose. Rose starts getting physically abused by his other form and The Doctor actually has a connection to Rose still so he can see her with his monitor and sees that she is in danger and goes back to save her. And he realizes the only way he can is by a way that he hates...by killing his other form. Here is a quick video to give a better explanation- Doctor Who The Doctor/Rose/Dark Human Doctor - Take It All Away AU VERY ADULT

6.) This will involve Dark! Doctor, The Doctor has been traveling with his companion for quite some time now for possibly a couple of years and now both him and his companion have become quite close and also intimate. Well, things between them have gone rather well for a while but now The Doctor wants to have his own fun. So, he decides to take her to a secret planet that only caters to sexual desires of any kind no matter how dark. He wants to have his turn and have some fun by toying with her with sweet sexual torture until she screams begs for release to the point of tears. There will be many things that he will have used on her, the only thing is he will not touch her, only watch. He wants to test her and see how long she can go without feeling his touch. One device he will use is this chair that has tentacles builtin and on a certain command they come out and they end up probing both her pussy and ass, this would be the only time I would do anal. There may be another device that is almost like a gel like substance that forms around both her breasts and pussy that cause both a warming and tingling sensation that drive her to the very edge.
There are many things that can be done with this rp and they can be discussed through PM. Please message me if interested, this is a huge craving right now!

7.) I would love to do an rp between the 12th Doctor and an OC. Since he hasn't been shown yet really except for the last few seconds of Matt Smiths last episode when he regenerated then the personality can be made up for this! Was thinking that there is a woman that is battling her brain when it is on the verge of being transformed into a Dalek. She keeps jumping from herself to Dalek almost instantly and so only The Doctor can save her from her mind being destroyed forever.

8.) The Doctor knows Rose has feelings for him, he has known for quite some time. But, instead of confronting her he decides to try and make her talk but without being obvious. He does whatever he can to get her to open up even if that means tricking her in some way. Then eventually when she does say it he takes control of things and makes her admit everything, including her dreams about him. This will involve a very Dominant! Doctor.

9.) Day of The Doctor: What happens when it really is Rose Tyler as Bad Wolf?? The Doctor (10th) hasn't seen her once while his other former selves have been trying to save Gallifrey and it isn't until The War Doctor mentions Bad Wolf that the 10th Doctor freezes and looks at him confused. Rose is standing right behind him when he realizes and turns around...what happens then??

Last edited:
Just to reiterate I am always open to brainstorming original ideas whether it revolves around one of the pairings and/ or a different version of one of the ideas posted! :D

Please read all of my ideas and Ons and Offs as well as rules before messaging me to rp! Thank you! Would loooooooooove for someone to do a D/s rp with me with someone playing as Markiplier! :p

Back
Top Bottom