Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Soul calibur:Blade of butterflies

"Good. We're in agreement." She bounced on his dick some more, loving every minute of it. She arched her back, her nipples peeking through her dress. She moaned out as he toyed with her clit. Shortly afterward, she leaned far forwards, only her ass, pussy and tight asshole visible for him. Her spare hands reached to play with his balls as she moved her hips back and forth. She pulled it our for a second, teasing the tip before she slammed her pussy back onto his erection.

((I'll be able to reply in 20 or so. small edit.))

He relaxed, confident in his stamina. Folding his hands behind his back as he allowed the girl to do all the work, his eyes admired her Ass, sometimes giving them a playfull slap. Time lost its meaning as he focused on the tight sensation wrapping his almighty rod. "Nnngh..So whats your name..Little girl?" He asked her while his long arms snaked around her waist, torturing her clitoris with expert fingers, rubbing the sensitive flesh between his two middle fingers. "Im Kai..Now you know what to scream when i make you cum!".

He suddenly lunged forward, pushing the girl onto her hands and knees as he started pounding hard, as his hands continued their masterfull treatment on her clitoris. Showing off his stamina, the big man would fuck her for an hour straight without slowing down, occasionally pushing a saliva coated finger up her ass, preparing her for his next plan.

"Amy...." She said, breathing heavily and moaning in pace with his thrusts. She slowly approached orgasm, before he took her to her hands and knees. She yelped as she hit the ground, his massive member still inside of her. Amy spread her legs widely, allowing him to slide in and out more easily. As he prodded her ass, she let out a light gasp before returning to moaning.

Finding her reaction to be favorable, he began fingering her ass without restraints, pushing in deep, sometimes in alternating rythm with his cock, and sometimes in tune with it. "Nnngh..You like it up the Ass dont you slut?" He taunted as his pumping hits a fevered pitch. It felt like an eternity before he pulled out of her cunt and slowly took her Ass, his huge rod having problems going in, even with the lubrications he gave. Slowly but surely it went inside her inch by inch.

She moaned out as he began to probe her ass. His fingers sliding in tandem with his cock sent her into an ecstatic state. She grunted with every thrust. As he began to push into her ass, she opened her mouth wide in pleasure as he slowly filled her up. "There... is no way... that's going to fit..." Her body quivered as he pushed in, and before long it was in all the way. She clenched her fist in pain.

He roared out loud, not caring what she thinks. He plans on fucking her to exhaustion, and then taking the butterfly sword with him as he leaves her broken body there naked and sweaty. His hands rose up and gave her ass cheek a powerfull slap, repeating it every few minutes, as he ravaged her ass for hours upon hours, lasting all night just as he said he would.

"Nnngh! Say my name slut! Say my name! Tell me how much you love my huge cock in your ass!"

She moaned out throughout the night, reaching a point of exhaustion where the pain and ecstasy faded. As he mounted her and fucked her for hours as hours, she almost passed out from pleasure, trying to stay awake as she slowly faded for a moment before a slap on her ass quickly brought her back to attention. Unable to even form words, she moaned out as he tried to talk to her.

Back
Top Bottom