Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family fun profiles

tumblr_p9ro69U7fL1v1ofe3o8_250.jpg

SOPHIE GRACE WALKER
age 16 :: female, bisexual :: youngest daughter
sophie's a bit of a nympho, but she doesn't let it show. she's more submissive and therefore
more people in her family have their way with her, and she's seen as sort of a first choice.
sophie is a little stubborn and might put up a fight at first, but her pleasure definitely comes
before her smart instincts. she likes her position in the house.

she's a cheerleader at her school and has nice, perky, b-cup tits and a nice butt. she's
small at around 5'3 and still feels like a virgin. she's very pretty.

Alexander "Xander" Walker
Male
Hetero
Father

Owner and operator of a successful construction company, Xander is used to being in charge. Though he may not be the most formally educated, he is intelligent and strong from often doing labor on his own constuction projects. He is 6'2 and decently muscled with a light dusting of hair over most of his body.

Name: Carl
Height: 5’7
Bi-sexual

Carl is on the shorter side with a lean athletic build. He just graduated high school where he was a member of the wrestling team. He like to bully his younger siblings, who he’s secretly attracted to. He’s a jock with no plans to attend college, hoping to work in his father’s business.

He’s a bit vain, with the long blond hair of an 80s pop star. He shaves his whole body and has almost sharp almost famine facial features.

Name: Tanya Walker
Height: 4'9"
Bi-sexual
Mother

Tanya likes to dress down at home, where she keeps the house clean and orderly. She is soft spoken and proper in public and loves catching people staring at her chest and ass. D cup and curvy.

Each family member starting in a separate room, then announcing what they are doing and/or where they are going.

Yes, I think that's a good idea. From there we should probably announce in our posts when they will be leaving the room to go to a different sub thread or such.

Name: Chloe Walker
Bisex
Daughter

She is a punk girl at her best, she knows how to have fun and is not afraid to manipulate people in order to get what she wants. She is very smart and she knows it, she does not need to study much to get top grades at school. She is not afraid to try something at least once reason why she gotten herself in trouble sometimes.

d8b1249018787d4a224a6ceef2873dbc.jpg

@Brian98125 I think there's been some confusion about how to set this up. It looks like this thread is in the Open Roleplays, but the actual RP thread is the Group Roleplays forum. I also think that rather than posting what we want in that thread we are supposed to reach out to a moderator to make "child" threads. I think if clear that up it will help things out.

Great, once we have a confirmed membership, maybe we can come up with a sort of post schedule so that no one really jumps too far ahead and it doesn't become too overwhelming.

tumblr_pogj6zY03Y1r3hdhfo1_500.png

Y o o n a K i m

sixteen :: female :: foreign exchange student :: 4'11 :: no-smut

Yoona is a foreign exchange student from South Korea.
With singing, dancing, and acting as her joys in life, she tends to act out roles in her personal life, often eccentric and outgoing.
Her father is an architect and family friend who had worked with Xander before moving to South Korea to marry the love of his life.
After Yoona became a target of bullies, her father suggested she study in America through a foreign-exchange program, asking Xander to host his daughter as a favor.

Back
Top Bottom