Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On a mission (Mera1506 & Ghostxtiger)

Mera1506

Supernova
Men, they were nothing but trouble. Her own kind most certainly had been doing a whoe lot better now they were all gone. In her human form she was sitting in a bar, ready to lure their next victim. They each took one and it was fun to see what they could make them do, how easily they would turn on each other. In her human form she looked like every man's dream. A mildly athletic body with nice c-cup breasts, somewhat tanned skin, platinum blond hair and ice blue eyes. It seemed to behe type most human males fell for. She herself couldn't stand being a blond.

She hadn't even ordered a drink when her next victim showed. He was a typical alpha male, like the trouble makers in her kind. Black guy, 6'4ft tall, bulked up. He might be an ex-con. Not that she cared. She let him buy her a drink and rpetended to be interested.

She looked over at her friend to see how she was doing with her next victim....

Her body was somewhat different from her friends.A short brunette with an innocent face, b-cup breast and a slender body. She played the shy act well that her victim, A tall white male covered in tattoos and sporting a blond mohawk, fell right into. He complimented her on her big brown eyes which she giggled shyly at making the male want her even more. She gave her partner a discreet signal, saying that she almost had him.

Yranna smiled just slightly. It was time to get them. With the promise of sex he lured them to the allyway behind the bar where they had their van parked. Of course she was never going to have sex with the guy. A nerve pinch knocked him out, then she put plastic handcuffs tightly around his wrists and chains around his ankles, she also blindfolded and gagged him in the dark allyway, the only lampost that was there wasn't working, but her dragon eyes let her see just fine. She picked up the tall male like a ragg doll and threw him in the van and took a seat behind the wheel, her partner in crime would soon follow.

The male suggested it to Aida first before she could say anything. "I-It would be my first" she said shyly which made the man even more excited. "It's ok sweetie, I'll be gentle" he said. She faked a smile as she led him to the alley where he pinned her to the brick wall and started unbuttoning his pants. She made quick work of him, grabbing him by his member and pinching the nerve on his neck to knock him out. She carried him to the van with one arm, throwing him in the back after cuffing his wrist and ankles then joining Yranna in the front seat.

"Even after all the media attention they still go for it hook line and sinker, it's just too easy. I'll be glad when we get home I hate this form." She said and grinned evily. She turned on the ignition and drove off, making sure not to drive through a red light, stop at each stop sign and not pass the speedlimit. She didn't want to be pulled over for any reason.

After a two hour drive they arrived at a small house in the middle of nowhere. Using magic they'd build a bunker under the house and the inside was bigger then the outside with some magic work too. What looked like a crappy abandoned small house on the outside looked like a big mansino on the inside. She parked the car in their garage. she grabbed her target and threw him over her shoulder. Then used a crystal to open the door to the bunker, which had several chambers. too. She put her guy down on a king sized matress and chained him tot he wall by both hands and feet and left the gag in and the blindfold on.

Now it was time for a midnight snack, she was hungry.

"Hmmm...yes, the males here are indeed even more disgusting that the ones we had" Aida said, still feeling dirty from the male touching her. "Me too. I'm tired of this cute and innocent act." she scoffed, sick of this from already.

She followed Yranna into the house, carrying the male over her shoulder and to a separate room. She somewhat lost her appetite after being groped by the male but quickly gained it back when she tied him to the wall, not putting on a gaga or a blindfold since she wants the male to see her and she wanted to hear his screams.

"Not to mention incredibly stupid." Yranna said and walked tot he fridge. All that would be found fromt heir victims would be their skeletons, brain still in the skull, the stomach and bowels, everything else was in their fridge. Human flesh was a delicasy among her kind. No human dared traspass into dragon territory and it only happened on very rare occasions, but right now they had no shortage. She took a fresh liver from last night fromt he fridge and put it on a plate.

She changed back to her hybrid form. A dragon form with slightly some humanoid tendencies. At 7ft tall, not counting her horns she was an intimidating presence. Her scales were pure black and covered her head to toe, shining like diamonds would and making a good armor. She could change the angle to make them either feel smooth and soft like silk or like a cheesegrader. Her spine was reinforced and a natural knuckle duster. She had a long whip like tail and two big wings. Her hair was white as snow and her eyes blood red, pupils were slits, her tongue forked. Her claws were two inches long on her hands, three inches on her feet. Her big toe was rather mobile and had a six inch raptor like claw. From each elbow came a spike like claw of almost four inches long, same from her knuckles, but only two inches and a one inch spike came from each heel. Harder then diamonds and ten times sharper then a new scalpel. Short femurs and long thibia made her an excellent runner and jumper.

She sat down, her wings folded on her back. She used her claws to cut the liver, then stuch one through it, using it as a fork and put it in her mouth. "Still fresh, good." Yranna said.

Aida giggled at Yranna's words as she joined her partner, changing into her hybrid form but not before grabbing a heart out of the fridge and putting it on a plate.

Even in her hybrid form she was still slightly shorter than Yranna. About 6'8 with long red hair that flowed all the way down her scaled back. Her scales where just as strong as hers but seemed more purple in color. Her eyes where deep green like two shivering emeralds. She had a lot of the same features as Yranna since they where from the same race. The only real differences was their colors and height .

She sat down across from Yranna and dug into her meal. "mmm...my favorite" she said as she savored the taste of her victim.

"Let's play with our catches when we finish our snacks." She said. They'd keep them for about a day or two, playing with them, mostly their minds, making them do things to each other and watch. But Yrana liked to mess with her catch's head more. First she'd pretend to be kidnapped with him and since he was blindfolded he wouldn't know the difference until she took it off. Then he'd learn she'd taken him and what she was. The combinatino of that had made most wet their pants.

"Ok, that sounds like fun" Aida giggled. She thought about teasing the male. She would untie him and put him on the bed and make him think he passed out, giving him a false sense of hope before she tortures and kills him. The thought of torturing the male made her very excited.

It didn't take her long to finish her snack. She looked at Aida. "Let's go." She said with a grin and got up. She went back to the bunker. She heard muffled sounds and took the gag out of his mouth. "Hello." She said.

"Wait, you're the girl from the bar right? Is this some sort of joke?" He asked.

"No joke, I'm deadly serious." She said, playing with his head didn't seem that purtanent, it no longer was much fun, the reactin almost always the same. She removed the blindfold and looked at him as his eyes widened.

"Nice costume." He said.

"You think a costume would make me grow like a foot. You're jus as stupid as the other ones. I guess you haven't read or heard the news in like two years." She said.

He wasn't that stupid and made the connection. Fear showed in the male's eyes. "You're..the skeleton killer?" He asked.

"Sure am, I hate that name though." Yranna said. Well time for the torment to stat when her partner was done playing around.

Aida went to the room and untied her victim who was still passed out. She placed him on the bed and changed back to her human from. She used some magic to make the room look like a regular hotel room instead of a dungeon.

The man stirred slightly as he started to come around. "Ugh, where am I?" he groaned

"Oh, thank goodness" Aida said, faking concern. "You passed out after wards. I think someone put something in your drink"

"Really?" he said as he laid back down. "So, how was I?" he chuckled

"You where great" she giggled then crawled on top of him. "Now it time for the real fun" she said then revealed her wings to him

"What the fu--" was all he could get out before Aida plunged her claws in his chest. He let out a blood curdling scream that echoed though out the bunker.

Yranna used her magic to undress him. Not that he looked so good. She also undid his chains and of course he tried to fight. She remained standing, not really having felt mch, but his hand was a bloody mess now. "You do as you're told and maybe I won't hurt you so badly. It's up to you weather you're onscious when I rip you apart or not." She told him. Of course it was a lie, but the hope that he wouldn't feel any pain, now that he knew he'd die always could make people do a lot.

He merely stood there and Yranna hurled him over her shoulder and carried him next door. "Don't kill him just yet sweetheart." sHe said and placed her victim next to Aida's on the bed. "Now let's heal him and let them fight to ee who gets to be the bitch in the next several hours." She said. Making them go at each other was a lot of fun.

"Sorry. I couldn't help it" Aida said as she licked her claws and sat up off of her victim. She healed him and went over to Yranna then changed back into her hybrid form. "Now how do you want to go about this?" she asked as she thought about how she wants them to fight.

"W-What the hell are you" he said, now terrified at the sight of the creatures.

"Looks like pretty boy is even more stupid then black beauty over there." Yranna commented. "Tell him black beauty, what do we look like?" Yranna said.

"Well they sort of look like dragons." He said, stammering.

"Good boy." Yranna said and healed his hand. "Now they can have a fist fight, loser is the bitch." She said.

Although the man didn't know what they were planning, being the bitch sounded bad and humiliating. Besides pretty boy as she'd called it was smaller then him anyway.

He got up, ready to fight, not worrying about being naked anymore. The other soon would be his bitch, just like he'd had one in prison, maybe he could have a little fun before he died.

"Alright pretty boy get up." Yranna said. "And he shouldn't have an advantage, I say get rid of his clothes too. It's not like he's gonna need them after the fight anyway."

Aida nodded then went over and forced him to take off his clothes

Even though he had some muscle. He would be no match for this large ex con. At that moment he would rather be tortured than be someone's bitch.

"C-Come on man, do we have to do this?" he said,his legs shaking under him.

Aida just chuckled. "I sure picked a stupid one huh?"

"Yes, I think he's the worst so far. Either you fight or you can submit defeat and be his bitch without one, it's the same to me really." Yranna said.

"What a coward. Pretty boy, either way you'll be my bitch, you can save yourself some pain by submitting now or your face is going to get a makeover." The black man said.

"Well at least black beauty has a brainstam." Yranna said.

The black man felt insulted, but dared to say nothing. Attacking her would only injure him. He just glared at her for a second, then turned his attention back tot he white man, at least he wasn't the weakest one in the room.

"Yeah, so what's you choice pretty boy?" Aida asked. It didn't matter to her either

He thought about it for a moment. Should he just give up and save himself from a painful beating. He was going to end up the bitch either way since he knew he was no match for this man. He dropped his arms. "C-Can you at least be gentle?" he asked, deciding to give up.

"Gentle? Sorry pal, but that doesn't fit me." He said. He looked at the ladies.

"Well looks like you got him the easy way, I'm sure you know the dril from prison, you'll just have an audience. One rule though, don't kill him, that's our privilege." Yranna said.

"That's all? Well looks like I get to have a little fun. Get down on all fours pretty boy and keep that ass in the air." The man said.

"Well shall I get us some snacks?" Yranna then asked. If they were going to watch, the they might as well have a snack handy.

"No, I'm good but if you want to get anything for yourself go ahead" Aida said then turned her attention back to the men. "You better do what he says or will get that beating"

The man nodded as he did what the other man told him to do. He got on all fours, sticking his butt in the air and shutting his eyes to prepare himself for what was coming.

In prison he'd had bitches, but those always had been a bitch to someone else before, it had been a while since he'd had a virgin ass. Pussy was better, but he wouldn't be getting that. He looked at pretty boy's ass and rubbed himself to get hard. Not a bad looking guy, but he was no girl.

He went behind him and merely thrust in and rode the guy hard. That young man was tight as hell and it actually felt pretty good. He was done pretty quick, about five minutes until he released. Then pulled out and sat down, now they were both in for it.

"Nice performance." Yranna said. "Now chain him to that wall." She ordered.

He got up and dragged pretty boy to the wall. He was already bleeding of course, he hadn't bothered with any kind of lube and had a big cock.

Aida just stood there, grinning as she watched

The male was screaming the entire time until he passed out from the pain. He laid there, limp as the other male tied him to the wall.

"So, what do you want to do Yranna?" Aida asked as she walked over to the unconscious male, thinking over what to do to torture him more than what the other male just did to him.

"Simple, we tell black beauty what to do and he'll do it, let him torture and kill pretty boy. What we always do. A it's fun to watch, B it will make our kills harder to solve by the police. Alright black beauty, see that torch, lit it in the fire place, then put it on the wall next to blondy." She told him.

This was getting really freaky. Refusing, would earn him a very painful death, if he obeyed she'd promised to kill him while he was unconsciouss, so no pain. He lit the torch and put in a ring that was bolted to the wall. Then he looked at Yranna again.

"Time to wake up blondy, grab a cup of water and throw it in his face." She said and he did as he was told.

"Yes, that sounds like a plan" Aida said as she got a glass and gave it to the man.

The blond man groaned as he came to from the water hitting his face. He was still in a big amount of pain and death would feel pretty good right now

"Now the next part is simple. You take that chainsaw and cut his left arm off, then you use the torch to scorch the wound, then you do the same thing with his other arm and his legs." Yranna ordered.

The black man looked at her, disgusted with what she'd just said. Nevertheless he grabbed the chainsaw and walked over tot he other man and turned it on. He got started with the left arm.

Back
Top Bottom