Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female 11/24 UPDATED - Rotating Craving - Allister's Angels

Smut King

Banned
Banished
So I just thought of a cool idea for a thread, at least I think so, and I wanted to give it a whirl.

This thread will be focused on only one particular scene, plot, kink, what have you, but it will rotate based on my mood. A current idea could last a day, or it could (more likely) last a month, who knows, I can't predict these things. The point is that there won't be a huge wall of text to sort through, or a dozen plots to skim over and choose from; we're gonna keep it simple here. One idea at a time. ONE! And if it doesn't interest you at the moment, then come on back next time you see the title get updated, little lady, and see if you like what I throw down next time.

ROTATED (11/24)

So I'm watching a Marvel movie, can't stop pausing the film to check out Scarlet Johannsen, and I can't help but notice the way she looks at Nick Fury. And the way that other girl does too, the black-haired one? It gave me an idea I just had to rush here to share, and as I think about it, I realize it's kind of like a Charlie's Angels inspired idea too? Not too sure, as I've never seen those shows/movies; only heard about them.

But I digress.

There exists a highly-classified, covert agency of super-soldiers, which would be run by my character, Allister Anderson. He was actually the first "successful" super-soldier who worked in the field for over twenty years, until he was forced to retire. The original biogenetic compounds and chemical enhancers used to create such a super-soldier weren't as effective and precise as the more modern versions, and eventually the side-effects and wear on the man's body made him no longer a top candidate for the field. However, his mind was as sharp as ever, and he had decades of experience, so he was chosen to become the new head of [insert agency name here].

As it turns out, females are much more receptive to becoming enhanced-agents; their bodies and genetics handle the changes with far less drawbacks than on males. Thus, the agency has become almost exclusively one of female field agents, all with a variety of skills and abilities; super-strength, super-agility, telekinesis, telepathy, flight, pyrokinesis, etc. An entire array of hard-bodied, highly-flexible, extremely-durable ladies in skin-tight outfits, and with a lot of adrenaline. Sounding good already, isn't it? Well, at least for me, it is.

So not only does Allister run the agency, handing out missions and being trusted with the most sensitive intelligence, but he controls it entirely. The candidates are picked by him, trained by him, and so on. He may not be the most ideal person for field work any more, but the best way to find agent who are is the put them up against him, the legend who single-handedly kept relative world peace for twenty years. Not only that, but each of the ladies understand that Allister had to pay a heavy price, being the sole guinea pig for every new experiment the world governments could think of. He suffered, and still suffers in ways to this day, so that his angels could thrive.

So, when he calls upon them to aid him in his struggles; to help his mind focus on something else so he doesn't have a catastrophic panic attack, or to relieve himself of the side-effects of too much testosterone built up in his system over a week, or whatever the case may be... well, every angel is happy to offer a helping hand. Or something else.

As always, if this interests you, please send me a PM. Thank you for your time, angels.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom