Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rina's Rins sister Love For Sesshomaru (Niki-Gale & I)

ShepherdViking

Banned
Banished
It was a quiet night no clouds in the sky and a full bright moon with no demons lurking around only but the peace and quiet surrounding the little house up ontop of a hill near a river lake deep inside the wilderness. This house was Sesshomaru and Rins house....and well Jawkins too. Ever since the war with Naraku and his ilk Sesshomaru has finally settled himself down but he still had the bitterness of the fact his father had left the tetsaiga in the hands of his brother Inuyasha. With Rin and Jawkin asleep Sesshomaru was outside of the house sitting out on the porch and on a bench swing as usually Sesshomaru never sleeped so he kept watch incase of any danger although he was not in his usual kimono and robe all he had on was his pants leaving his upperbody topless and exposed in the breeze of the wind to brush up against as Sesshomaru stared up at the night sky.

Rina came up to the house from her walk and saw Sesshoumaru alone on the porch. She walked up to him and said "Sesshy can I join" Rina had called him this since she met him a year ago after bein reunited with her sister Rin. Now hoping to have a proper chance to thank him for all he has done for them, her eyes were full of love for him and she wondered if he saw this or not thinking 'tonight i give him my soul and my heart forever'

Back
Top Bottom