Mx Female A very special love triangle: daddy and daughter totally consensual plus the mother dub-con

Minotaurus

Banned
Banished
The daughter can be any age (from site limit up tp 20) and the daddy always about 25 years older than her.
She's always been daddy's girl and from a certain point things get more intimate and finally sexual in a slow development.

But the mother: In most DDlg plays and daddy x daughter incest plays the mother is artificially removed from the picture: divorced, gone astray with a younger guy, on a long business trip abroad or whatnot. Or even declared dead.

I want her to be around. But how? Different possibilities are thinkable.

a) She is aware of what is going on but is looking the other way, playing it cool.

b) She has lost all interest in sex and is glad that her daughter liberates her from her hubby's sexual needs.

c) She is jealous and scolds them and punishes the daughter, but in reality she wants to have her share.

d) She is turned on by their shenanigans and even encourages her husband to satisfy their daughter's needs

e) She wants to paticipate in some way and blackmails them or finds other means to enter into the relationship.

The good thing is that we need not limit ourselves to one of the five modes, there can be a dynamic that leads us from one mode to the next.

I'd love to include the following kinks:
breast and nipple play; labia and clit play; anal play and training; spanking; light bdsm; and I want romance between father and daughter and/or mother, very sweet sweet romance.

Optional kinks: cervical penetration; bathroom control; panty play,

Things I am not interested in are deep throating, chastity, breeding,
My most important NOs: scat*, death, violence, choking, rape, non-con*, gore and vore, gangbangs, non humans,

* pee is a maybe, even love it, but doesn't need to be included
* some non-con in the beginning is ok, but shoud get consensual soon

• I am a literate writer, I use to write two paragraphs per post at least, sometimes even three or four. And I want my partner to give the same.
• Normally I can reply daily, RL issues may change this from time to time. If I know that in advance I'll give notice.
• Smut/plot ratio? Anything from 60/40 to 70/30 or even 80/20. But that should not be set in stone, the development of the role play may take its own direction.

I play in PMs on the site or by special arrangement via email, sorry no threads, no instant messengers.
I want to play with RL females, no males playing females please.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom