Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Small Adventure Group rp

Sunset Drifter

Super-Earth
I have always wanted to rp out a small group of like mercenary like characters in a fantasy setting. Kind of like a group of sort of, not really heroes/not really villains, but maybe just characters being dragged into plot points that kind of force them to help. lol I dunno. A roleplay like this has been on my mind now for a while. With either my character the leader of the group or maybe everyone sort of just takes turns being the leader or something. I figure maybe like a party of five, maybe various fantasy classes (like rogue, wizard, etc.)

I just think it would be fun seeing a group of sort of neutral characters getting caught up in shenanigans and such. :3 (sorry I'm tired so I'm not thinking too straight at the moment.) It would be something simple and freeform no crazy rules or anything. :3 Romance could happen or not, it could just be a fun fantasy romp with loot. *shrugs* That would be up to anyone else who likes this concept possibly.

Here is the profile section for the group. It's a basic skeleton so feel free to add/change anything you like :3

The OOC and roleplay can be found in the Group Roleplay section.

This still going ahead? ^^ I saw the profile thread and OOC thread/starter post had appeared but heard nothing ^^;

Back
Top Bottom