Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Small Adventure Group rp

Sunset Drifter

Super-Earth
I have always wanted to rp out a small group of like mercenary like characters in a fantasy setting. Kind of like a group of sort of, not really heroes/not really villains, but maybe just characters being dragged into plot points that kind of force them to help. lol I dunno. A roleplay like this has been on my mind now for a while. With either my character the leader of the group or maybe everyone sort of just takes turns being the leader or something. I figure maybe like a party of five, maybe various fantasy classes (like rogue, wizard, etc.)

I just think it would be fun seeing a group of sort of neutral characters getting caught up in shenanigans and such. :3 (sorry I'm tired so I'm not thinking too straight at the moment.) It would be something simple and freeform no crazy rules or anything. :3 Romance could happen or not, it could just be a fun fantasy romp with loot. *shrugs* That would be up to anyone else who likes this concept possibly.

I have a gladiator archtype and a healer alchemist.

A simple job to watch over an archaeological dig results in releasing a big bad, a demon queen or something equally . While the characters get ready to fight this threat what if she hires them.

*raises hand* I'd love to join!! Cleric/healers are always my role of choice! ^^

I'll probably play a brawly druidish character.

Or maybe a trickster illusionist/
assassin.
Maybe I could do the latter as an on-again/off-again frenemy of the group. >:D

A big oofish loveable brawler barbarian/monk
A know it all alchemist who fixes things and blows up other things.
A stupid strong fighter that acts like a princess.
A necromancer wizard that really tries to goth, she really tries.
A megalonmaniac sorceror!
A beastmaster with all sorts of adorable pets <3
A nerdy wizard that also blows things up.

I like to fill a niche.

You know, it seems like a lot of people are interested in this. So, how about we turn this into a guild rp? Like our characters are part of a fantasy guild and we can split up and go on missions and such? Because this small group just kind of keeps getting bigger by the moment. ^^;

Im part of an RP that is really good at doing that.

You might need Co GM's but yeah wonderful! Basically members can take a quest and the GM will guide them along.

Sorry I haven't forgotten this. I planned on starting this a few days ago, but I've been kind of mentally drained. I work first shift in retail, so when I get home I'm kind of mentally exhausted. It sort of effects my creativity and such. So I'm sorry to make you all wait on me. I will get this up and running soon so that people can post their characters and such. ^^;

Back
Top Bottom