Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Phiomey's Worker Bee

WBCMH Post WIP
  • Oh, boy! The whole idea of keeping his relationship with AnnaB under the sheets to void his mom and friend just went out the window. Seth How was he going to contain himself now? Seth had just been renewed with the taste of his long, lost love upon his lips. There's no way he can keep from staring at her with allurement or avoiding the occasional fingers brushing up against her skin when no one is - hopefully - not looking. It might not be too bad when it came to Jessica. He loved her dearly, but his stepmother was a scatterbrain and quite oblivious to the obvious unless it was staring her straight in the face. She's been so for years; that's how they got away with things for so long. But Valentine... oh, that's where his problem lies.

The doctor was keen on catching other people's emotions, and he loved a mystery. Putting the pieces together of any twisted puzzle was a turn-on to Val, but this puzzle does not end with a pretty picture of rainbows and happily ever afters. Seth knows he's going to have to come clean with his friend, soon... But why bother - he will complete his rehabilitation fast, and Valentine will return to base - as planned. They can remain friends - that is if Valentine wants to be, but that's all. Seth will have to put his foot down, so he doesn't lose everything he's fought so hard to regain.

His room was the larger of the two guest rooms, scented with lavender and sandalwood, with a king size bed, dresser, TV/DVD, and even an desk and office chair. Placing his bathroom items and clothes on a nearby chair, Seth dropping onto the bed, bouncing a few times before snugging himself deep into the pillow-top. "My god, such a comfortable bed! Civie life won't be so bad, if I lived like this."

"Come on, Kota. Let's get started on your night routine, so you can hang with your sister with no aches and pains."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming." Seth slipped out of bed carefully while Val headed down the hall to the second guest room. "I'll be in and out of the shower, no worries." He grabbed his toiletry bag and sleepers before heading to the hallway bathroom. A few minutes later, he was out, steam rising from his back and shoulders as he returned to his room, drying his hair as he did. Val was already there waiting for him.

"I took the liberty of unpacking your things, hope you don't mind. Saves you the trouble later." Val had towels and the medicated massaging oil already warmed and ready. "This won't take too long. I know you want time to catch up with your sister."

Seth laid down on the bed with a huge sign, "Thanks, Val. Honestly glad you talked me into coming home. This has been the best day of my life."

Valentine grinned playfully, "Just a reminder, and enjoy reminding you that I told you so." He began to work the muscles in Seth's back, he talked about all the interesting places Jessica and him talked about around their neighborhood that possibly they can visit, or Anna could take him. Places that were 'safe' for him to venture right now.

"Seriously, I'm not a baby, Val. I can handle myself out there."

"But if you do have an episode, physical or emotional, your mother and sister will need to be prepared - and so should you. So, for now, since they are not trained to manage your needs as of yet, we need to be considerate of the places you go outside of the home." Valentine was right, but Seth wasn't going to give the man the satisfaction of hearing him say so.

After a while, Seth flipped over for Val to work his arm and leg muscles ending his massage and stretch routine. Seth was easily falling asleep - typical whenever he was so relaxed and absent of pain. Val noticed his friend was dozing off and gave him a little shake. "All done, Kota. Wake up, man! Don't keep your sister waiting for too long, or she'll be pissed."

Seth stretched with a yawn, "I needed that power-nap. We're gonna be up all night, ya know. So, don't expect to see me early in the morning."

"Wasn't planning to," he grinned, feeling proud of his accomplishments with Seth's progress. "You two enjoy reminiscing. All positive memories, alright? No need to dwell of any darkness in the past. This is a new beginning that deserves positivity. You deserve it."

With that, Seth stood and gave his friend the biggest bear hug ever, "Thank you, Val." Then, he headed downstairs towards his sister's apartment. Knocking on the door, Seth seemed to vibrate with excitement. "Hey, AnnaB! Ya still up, right?"

Last edited:
    For Infidelity Estates
  • Oh stop being a big baby."

"I'm not being a baby! I'm just improvising!" Remington yelled from just beyond the front door, taking one more short break before crossing the threshold to their new home with an overloaded box in tow. "You packed the boxes so heavy… I can't carry them, so I'm dragging them!"

He left the box in the center of the foyer – standing in awe as he collected a full view of the home his big brother, Zyler, was able to buy. "WOOOOW! No matter how many times I step inside, this place seems to get bigger and bigger. Is's so HUGE!" Remy began to run into each room on the bottom floor, scanning around the partially furnished home with sparkles in his bright blue eyes. It was as if he'd turned 8 again, giggling and twirling around each room with a little homecoming cast of clearing and glad tidings. He's forgotten all about the last box left in the foyer, or his sweetheart fur baby, Koven, and Zyler's baby; both still sitting in their carrier.

"Hey, so did you get the cats?" Zyler called, his voice echoing slightly from the kitchen.

"No! I was too busy struggling with that one box!" Remy finally found his way to the kitchen, seeing his brother release Maisie from her crate so she could get acquainted with their home tool.

"Don't tell me your cat threw up." he teased.

"I don't know, but be nice. Koven's had a tummy ache all throughout this trip. He's just doesn't like long rides." Remy opened the large blue crate and out came an even larger black Maine Coon cat. Koven stretched and yawned before strolling around the kitchen, stopping from time to time to clean himself and shake. Remy checked his carrier with a grin, "All clean! Good Koven, you made it without getting sick."

Back
    Top Bottom