Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extreme Would You Rather

Jacob99

Moon
You already know the rules of would you rather, and if you don't then leave. Basically it's the same as regular would you rather but with more taxing options. I'll go first,

Would you rather play Uno in hell for 100,000 years OR walk the entirety of a mine craft world (30 million blocks X 30 million blocks)

I actually agree the uncreative person up there :p
Without having done the math it seems much, much faster, especially if you can just 'give up' in the first turn. But then again, if hell implies constant unspeakable pain I'd probably prefer an eternal walk through a blocky world.

Would you rather lose access to the internet forever or lose the ability to walk?

Easy, 50 hours a week for half pay. Less than 4 hours of sleep a day doesn't sound like something you can survive for long.

Would you rather never have any sexual relief again or forever lose physical intimacy like cuddling or hugging?

Eat it, unless I discovered some kind of breeding program in the meantime.

In a post-apoc scenario, would you rather eat the last remaining human you just met, or your pet dog/cat?

Depends, which will probably live longer?

Would you push a fat man onto the train tracks to save four people or yourself to save four people knowing whoever stops the train is probably going to die?

Back
Top Bottom