Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female The Bramblegrove Inn (Fantasy focused longterm)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
It has been years since a mystical forest was overrun by humans, and the inhabitants had to scatter. Sadly disease and being hunted by humans reduced their numbers, with males almost extinct for most. Females who survived have to run or become enslaved.

There is an inn ran by a human where nonhuman races can find refuge in known as the Bramblegrove Inn. Few stay long, but the man in charge welcomes all with open arms, as long as no foul intention are present. While he has good intentions, he isn't immune to the allure of the nonhuman races, wishing to find those who'll stay as his staff, but none nearby will due to his "uniform" for the women, or if one was consenting, become his personal slave. The owner, ridiculed for supporting a other races besides humans, keeps at it, wondering if he'll be fortunate enough to realize his dreams of finding someone who'd stay around.

Been having a huge craving for a long-term Fantasy focused plot. For the record I may list this as MxF, but I can make my character as a Futa instead. If there's anything you want to include or change, I'm willing to adjust things accordingly.

For kinks, the default ones will be slutty clothing, public sex, exhibitionism, and possibly consensual Master-slave if desired. For limits: Gore, death, anything belonging in the toilet, and underage.
Otherwise, I am willing to do anything not related to the limits. Also willing to do some taboo stuff like Bestiality if interested.

I write at least one paragraph at worst, and can do multiple easy if my partner does the same. Won't do novel length posts.

I can respond on a frequent basis, usually more than once a day, but I have work and a life, so sometimes I am slow and may not post for a day or two. I don't drop my Roleplays without warning if you're active, so if I am quiet for a week, PLEASE contact me to check in. On that note, if you don't post in a week and I don't know why, I'll drop you. If you tell me ahead of time of stuff that'll keep you busy, then I'll wait as long as you need.

I'm going to only do this over PM's here. Sorry if you prefer discord, etc.

if you're interested or have any questions, please send me a PM.

Can do variations of the idea including Sci-fi with alien girls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom