Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Corruption of Champions - Any X Any - Fantasy

ThatCornDog

Heretic
Hello, nice to meet you!

This will be my first time posting a thread, so feel free to pm me with any advice if you notice anything blatantly weird or wrong with the way I write below.

Overview

Corruption of Champions is a free game, if you are in this section you might have heard of it, if not I would absolutely recommend it. As a brief rundown you play as a champion forced into a fantasy world of corruption and lust where the food and drink transform you, demons, plants and other creatures attempt to take advantage of you. Your strong male character can be quickly transformed into a sperm addicted demon succubus or your female character could become a 10ft tall bunny girl.

If you like the sound of above then you might be like me, I want to write with someone about this world where anything can happen. I would prefer if the person had some background knowledge but I can explain the basics pretty quickly.

My Preferences/Availability
  • I don't have a lot of stuff that I dislike and due to the nature of the transforming items/food and the "Alpha" society any kink could be met.
  • I like at least 3/4 sentences but if a situation calls for it I won't get mad about short replies, I am also not bothered too much by bad grammar/English as long as it is readable and makes sense.
  • I will be able to write multiple times across the day but my response times will usually speed up significantly in the evenings and weekends, I would prefer it if you are able to write daily also.
Story Ideas

You will notice that all characters start out as Male or Female this is because I like the idea of the land changing us. However If you make a good character that is a futa (for example) we can use them of course.

MxM/FxM(etc.)
In this scenario we are both forced into the portal to Mareth by our village, an imp attacks us as we leave. Will we survive?

MxF/FxM
In this scenario we are a brother and sister that find a strange orb in our parents house, it begins to glow as we handle it and we suddenly wake up in the forests of Mareth.

MxM/FxM(etc.)
This is an idea I had where I assign stats to all of the items/enemies, that way we can roll dice to determine outcomes, it will make fights more interesting but could result in non-con stuff. We would also use one of the starts from above.

These aren't set in stone just my ideas, if there is anything you can think of I wouldn't mind doing a different start.

Interested?

If you are interested PM on here, I am able to communicate in other ways but will only talk in here at first. Please let me know in your PM the following (at least).
  • Your general knowlage of Corruption of Champions (you don't have to know anything).
  • What kind of start you are interested in (the ones above or your own).
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom