Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[discord] Star Wars seeking players (LGBTQIA+ friendly)

dicequeer

Planetoid
Hey, I've been getting really into Star Wars lately and was thinking about running a game for it, so I'm seeking interested players. I was thinking 3-5 players, but if I get enough interest I'm open to running something with more players.

I was planning on running the game in Scum and Villainy, because I played in a voice game of it and it worked really well. Its a forged in the dark game meaning it based on Blades in the Dark, which you can find more about here The Basics | Blades in the Dark RPG. No familiarity with the system is necessary I've played it a ton and am happy to teach.

I be interested too if it via discord and not voice.What be the era and setting? What the party be focus around?

I be interested too if it via discord and not voice.What be the era and setting? What the party be focus around?
Yeah I was planning on this being pbp unless there was a ton of interest in doing it over voice, so you should be good. I was thinking Empire era, but I could easily be convinced of another time. What the party would be focused around would depend on what the player wanted, but the basic crew sheets in Scum and Villainy are Rebels, Smugglers, or Bounty Hunters.
[automerge]1562689232[/automerge]
Sounds good. BitD is an easy and nice system.
I am not interested in more than 5 players, so only count me in if it is less.

But what era and area of SW?

Also check this out: Scum & Villainy character sheets, revised.pdf Would this be okay to use?

Those sheets should be good to use. I was thinking Empire era, but could be easily convinced to do something else.

Hello!

I have not played Blades in the Dark before, but I am interested in playing with you people! Would likely play a classic smuggler/scoundrel type of character.

Back
Top Bottom