Fx Male Looking for transformation RP

midnight-tune

Super-Earth
I am looking for men to do an RP with on discord or on site here on BM,.

If you hit me up with a premise I'll be sure to help build things with you. I am open to a lot of things. Currently I'm looking for older/younger types of pairings.

I can dom or sub please let me know what you are looking for on this.

As for how much I write, it's usually about 200-400 words per post, I ask that my partners be able to write this much and not go too far under or over what is listed. I can go over this if the RP is good, but that sort of thing needs to be built up to.

I would prefer something to be set in modern times. I prefer non con scenes, though things can slide into consensual as the RP goes on. As for what I enjoy kink wise, it really depends on the type of RP that we both decide to set up. If it makes sense for it to happen then I'll be open for it as long as it doesn't break site rules. Also its best to not rush into smut even if the RP is supposed to be smutty, it's best to have some build up before hand.

Also: Yes, I want to hear your ideas, so please don't ask me if I want to hear your ideas.

A few pairing ideas: You/Me

Teacher/Student
Father/Daughter
Neighbor/Neighbor
Photographer/Model
Kidnapper/Kidnapped

If you have other pairing ideas you want to share please let me know I am always open for ideas.

As for kinks here is a small list of what I like, Maybe one day in the future I will get an F list up.

-Chastity
-Body transformation
-Playing cute girls
-Playing sexy girls
-Yandere
-Non con
-Con/dub/non con
-futa (both male and female parts)
-spanking
-toys (strap ons a big plus)
-scissoring

As for using pictures for characters, I prefer to use anime, but am open to using real as well. I'm also more than good with using just descriptions, I'm good no matter what really ^o^

As for things that I don't enjoy
-snuff (unless it's in a horror type setting)
-pregnant play
-stomach bulging
-being dom to men
-playing against men younger than my character
-god modding
-Playing as or against real life celebrities.
-Fandoms, nothing outside FF7 females.
-cheating kinks

I am open to other ideas as well ^^

Girls I like to play as, more will be added over time. Mix of real and anime. Assume all images are NSFW
asian girl
secretary
Very NSFW
cute and sexy
nsfw
something sexy
Catholic
cute
cute girl
cute red head
Shy girl
Succubus