Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Gaming/Anime Fandom Search [Nintendo, Overwatch, MHA, original, etc.]

Consento64

Planetoid
Been awhile since I've been somewhere like this or made a thread like this so bear with me. I've been roleplaying for a long, long time, probably longer than I should have been but in the past five or so years I've just completely stopped. I'm looking for a good outlet to get my creative juices flowing and to just have some smutty fun. I'm hoping that writing here can help me get more comfortable with the process again so I can start on a cyberpunkish robot story I've been kicking around in my head for about a decade.

Me
I'm a late-twenties dude living in the midwest. I'm a big gamer, mostly Nintendo stuff, enjoy anime. I'd prefer to take the RP outside to Discord because I haven't used this site much in a long time but would be willing to consider staying here, my responses might just be more delayed. I like to write a few paragraphs per post, to get descriptive but without going so far that there's a disconnect between posts or I'm being overly descriptive. I enjoy a lot of buildup--it's actually often more fun for me than the event itself and the more buildup, the more fun the event itself is. I'll only play a male and with someone that is playing a female. I like a bit of taboo stuff but have my limits I'll be working on updating here. One of my favorite things about RP is pleasing my partner so if there's anything I can do to please you before or during our RP, let me know and I'd be happy to try to oblige!

I just made an F-List but I'm sure there's a lot more I'll want to add to it. It's here!
For a more detailed list, I've just copied my kinks from Fetlife. I realize this isn't ideal but it might give you a better idea of what I'm into.

Into: sex in the kitchen, "good morning" blow jobs (receiving), 69, a t-shirt but no bra (watching others wear), asking for permission to cum (everything to do with it), bare bottom spanking (giving), bare handed spanking (giving), begging, being held down and told "you're mine" (everything to do with it), being kinky in a subtle way in public places, being teased till i cant take it anymore, being worth fighting for, biting the bottom lip while kissing, blow jobs (receiving), blushing (everything to do with it), booty, booty shorts(watching others wear), breast/nipple play (giving), calling you a good girl, when you deserve it (giving), chocolate, collars (watching others wear), communication, costumes/dressing-up (watching others wear), creampie(giving), cuddles, cunnilingus (giving), cyber sex, deep throating (receiving), dirty text messages, dirty text messages while at work, ear nibbling/licking (giving), ear sucking,licking and biting (giving), erotic chat/email, exhibitionism, face fucking (giving), face pushed into matress during doggie (giving), face sitting/smothering (receiving), fingering (giving), fishnets (watching others wear), flirting, giving him a blowjob while he's on phone (receiving), giving him a hard-on in public (receiving), hair pulling(giving), hand prints on the ass (giving), high heels (watching others wear), humor, inbox (1), intelligence, kissing, kneeling (watching), knowing you masturbate to me, lace (watching others wear), leather (watching others wear), lingerie (watching others wear), maid uniforms (watching others wear), making him hard under the dinner table (receiving), making home movies, making out, massages (receiving), masturbation, morning sex, mutual masturbation, mutual masturbation via webcam, nipples, older women who like younger men, oral sex (everything to do with it), outdoor sex(everything to do with it), panties (watching others wear), pantyhose/stockings(watching others wear), phone sex, piercings (watching others wear), popsicles(watching), purposely making him hard in public (receiving), pushing my ass against him just to be a tease (receiving), red heads, remote-control devices, remote-control devices in public, road head (receiving), role play, sarcasm, scent, schoolgirl (watching others wear), sense of humor (watching others wear), sensitive nipples, sensory deprivation, sex, sex in public(everything to do with it), silk, sleepy sex, spanking (giving), sticking it in like a nintendo cartridge, sucking nipples, talking dirty (everything to do with it), tattoos, tearing off clothing, teasing, that first gasp upon penetration, tickling (giving), tit fucking, tongue sucking, toys, vibrators (watching others wear), waking her up by rubbing her nipples and clit, watching your ass jiggle when i spank it, webcam play, when a girl bites her lower lip, you sucking my nipples when we fuck (giving).

Curious about: anal sex (giving), anonymous encounters, being written on, blindfolds, body paint, body worship, cock worship (receiving), cooking for you while you masturbate (receiving), duct tape, femdom, fmf threesome, handcuffs, ice cubes, pussy worship, sex in the cemetery.

-Scat
-Excessive blood (if it gets really intense and someone breaks the skin on a bite I won't like, die)
-underage ANYONE
-incest
-piss
-rape
-bestiality (there are SOME furry characters I like but not many)
-necrophilia
-hardcore bdsm

I'm fine just playing as an original character or even myself. I like a lot of real-world settings and tend to lean into things a bit more like cheating, public play and stuff like that. As far as fandoms, it's mostly about the woman I want to play against than the specific pairing itself. I'm willing to cross universes and play lots of different characters to appeal to your sensibilities. Here's a sample of some of the characters I'd like to play against--this is by no means a comprehensive list and I will be adding to it soon, perhaps with reference shots for everyone! If there's a character you're unsure of or would like reference material for, let me know! Italicized names are for characters I'd like to RP with but know very little about.

Original Prompts:
This one's a bit self-indulgent so bare with me. Two people dated earlier in their lives, long-distance but saw each other several times and had a pretty good relationship until things went sour. Several years have passed since then and they've been on-again, off-again for talking to each other but neither felt they got the kind of closure they needed because they were never able to do so in person. After the pandemic they decide to meet up so my character makes the long trip to see her where the RP can split into many different paths:
Path 1: They hit it off pretty quickly and while they're both trying to keep their cool while enjoying activities and whatnot, they find their passion hard to resist and both keep denying crossing the line until they do so spectacularly.
Path 2: They meet and it's not going too well. She lets him stay the night and he finds out she's living with her mother. During the night he stumbles across her or vice-versa and she takes pity on him, giving him some attention that turns into accidental passion.
Path 3: Your choice! I'd love to play this out so I'd love to hear what you have in mind!

List of Media I'd like to RP in:

Nintendo Universe

Mario Universe
  • Peach
  • Daisy
  • Rosalina ❤
  • Pauline ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Bowsette ❤
  • Captain Syrup
  • Mona
  • other "_____ette" characters/fanarts

Zelda Universe
  • Zelda
    • Breath of the Wild ❤ ❤
    • Link Between Worlds/Smash Ultimate
    • Skyward Sword
    • Twilight Princess
  • Sheik
  • Midna ❤ ❤
  • Cia (Hyrule Warriors) ❤
  • Great Fairy
  • Paya ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Nabooru
  • Ruto
  • Malon ❤ ❤
  • Bombchu Bowling Girl ❤
  • Urbosa ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Riju
  • Mipha
  • Hilda ❤
  • Linkle

Pokemon
  • Misty ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Olivia ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Sonia ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Nessa ❤
  • Blue/Green (this girl)
  • Wicke ❤
  • Hex Maniac
  • Cynthia
  • May
  • Nurse Joy
  • Elesa
  • Jessie
  • Female Protagonist [Sword/Shield] (This one)
  • Lillie
  • Lusamine
  • Dawn
  • Serena
  • Karen
  • Rosa
  • Hilda
  • many more to come!
Splatoon
  • Inklings
  • Marie ❤ ❤
  • Marina ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Pearl
  • Callie ❤
  • Octolings ❤ ❤
Greater Nintendo Universe/Smash Bros.
  • Samus Aran ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Palutena ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Amazon Pandora [Kid Icarus Uprising] ❤
  • Medusa [Kid Icarus]
  • Bayonetta ❤ ❤
  • Wii Fit Trainer
  • Isabelle [Animal Crossing] (under the right circumstances/dimensions, she has to be pretty humanized)
  • Krystal [Star Fox] (same as with Isabelle)
  • Twintelle [ARMS] ❤ ❤
  • Mechanica [ARMS]
  • Ribbon Girl [ARMS]
  • Lola Pop [ARMS]
  • Dr. Coyle [ARMS]
  • many more to come!

Fire Emblem
  • Lucina
  • Robin
  • Corrin
  • Tharja ❤
  • Camilla
  • Aversa
  • Lyn
  • many more to come!

Other Game Universes

Overwatch

• Widowmaker ❤ ❤
  • Tracer ❤ ❤
  • D.va ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Mei ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Mercy ❤
  • Sombra
  • Symmetra
  • Zarya
  • Pharah ❤ ❤
  • Ashe ❤ ❤
  • Ana (young version)
  • Brigitte ❤

Shantae Series
  • Shantae ❤ ❤
  • Risky Boots
  • Rottytops
  • Giga Mermaid

Street Fighter
  • Chun-Li ❤ ❤
  • Cammy ❤
  • Menat ❤ ❤
  • Juri Han ❤
  • Crimson Viper ❤
  • Poison
  • R. Mika
  • Laura ❤
  • Rose
  • Karin

Ace Attorney Series
  • Mia/Maya Fey Fusion ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Mia/Pearl Fey Fusion ❤ ❤
  • Mia Fey
  • Franziska von Karma
  • Athena Cykes

League of Legends
  • Ahri
  • Akali
  • Caitlyn
  • Evelyn
  • Irelia
  • Janna
  • Miss Fortune
  • (Heartseeker) Ashe
  • Jinx
  • Sona
  • Headmistress Fiora
  • Leblanc
  • Nidalee
  • Vi
  • many more to come!
King of Fighters
  • Mai
  • Angel
  • Vanessa
Soul Calibur
  • Sophitia
  • Tira
  • Ivy ❤ ❤
  • Setsuka
Dead or Alive
  • Kasumi ❤
  • Ayane ❤
  • Momiji ❤ ❤
  • Tina
  • Helena
  • Christie
  • Rachel ❤
  • Honoka
  • Helena
  • Irene Lew ❤
  • Rio

Unsorted Game Series
  • Morrigan [Darkstalkers] ❤
  • Tifa [Final Fantasy] ❤
  • Senran Kagura harem (will list more later)
  • HuniePop harem (will list more later)
  • Valentine [Skullgirls]
  • Parasoul [Skullgirls]
  • many more to come!

Anime Universe

My Hero Academia
  • Midnight ❤ ❤
  • Mount Lady ❤
  • Uraraka Ochako ❤
  • Ashido Mina
  • Asui Tsuyu
  • Bakugo Mitsuki
  • Yaoyorozu Momo ❤ ❤
  • Midoriya Inko (younger)
  • Jirou Kyouka
Evangelion
  • Rei
  • Asuka ❤
  • Misato ❤ ❤
  • Mari ❤

Unsorted Anime Series
  • Panty [Panty and Stocking]
  • Stocking [Panty and Stocking] ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Fujiko Mine [Lupin III] ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Faye Valentine [Cowboy Bebop] ❤ ❤
  • Ryuko Matoi [Kill la Kill] ❤
  • Satsuki Kiryuin [Kill la Kill]
  • Nonon Jakuzure [Kill la Kill]
  • Yoko Littner [Gurren Lagaan] ❤
  • Android 18 [DBZ] ❤
  • Bulma [DBZ] ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Chi-Chi [DBZ]
  • Android 21 ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Ruby Rose [RWBY]
  • many more to come!

Misc. Cartoons and Comics Universe
  • Starfire [Teen Titans] ❤
  • Raven [Teen Titans] ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Jessica Rabbit [Who Framed Roger Rabbit] ❤ ❤ ❤
  • April O'Neil [TMNT] ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Poison Ivy [Batman] ❤
  • Velma [Scooby-Doo] ❤ ❤
  • Daphne [Scooby-Doo] ❤
  • Mary Jane ❤ ❤
  • Black Widow ❤
  • Power Girl
  • Ms. Bellum [PPG]
  • Sedusa [PPG]
  • Ramona Flowers [Scott Pilgrim] ❤ ❤
  • Kim Pine [Scott Pilgrim] ❤ ❤
  • Mavis [Hotel Transylvania]
  • Fionna [Adventure Time]
  • many more to come!

More to come! I hope to hear from you soon! :)

Last edited:
Bump!
[automerge]1562808177[/automerge]
Bump!!
[automerge]1562818362[/automerge]
Still looking!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom