Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male WT's Hunt (Request Thread)

WanderingWhiteTiger

Bratty Kitten
Hello fellow role-players I am WanderingWhiteTiger; you can call me WT.
Thank you for stopping by my RT.

I should go ahead and put what I look for in a partner:
I cannot do just a few sentences, it truly kills my muse. I need AT LEAST a good thick paragraph but I do look for some details, to understand one another's characters. I’ll be honest I tend to write multiple paragraphs and have a tendency of getting a little out of hand and lose track of how much I write.
Also I know grammar mistakes happen but please for the love of writing no text talk in the roleplay. Another thing, I do ask to at least post more than once or twice a week; it's hard for a roleplay to go anywhere and if I am left waiting for too long it just kills the story for me. I understand real life happens and if something pops up please let me know! Don't just poof please; I cannot beg any more on this I am not fond of ghosting. Talk to me, communicate about our RP, tell me if something doesn't feel right or you aren't into it. Communication is important to me. I enjoy talking OOC as well. Also something I might need to add, I prefer playing bratty subs, I don't like playing a Dom type.
Okay now that, that is out of the way please DO NOT POST within the thread, if you are interested in a RP shoot me a PM. Thank you!
So now that I am done boring you, I shall gift you with my roleplay ideas, likes/dislikes and so on.

Also, quick addition: I only do MxF and I only play female characters. Also open to hearing others ideas.

My No List
-Incest

-Furries
-Cheating

-Bestiality
-Scat

-Blood

Cravings
N/A

This is a Document that contains different starters, if you one catches your interest go ahead and shoot me a PM.
Click Here

This is a Document with some different characters I've made that I can tweak to a story you'd like them in.
Click Here

Then here are some extra fun information
My f-list
BDSM Quiz

-New RP 2/3/20 CRAVING

-3/31/20 Currently in the mood for a werewolf mates RP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom