Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Water vs Fire (Avatar TLA)

ShootForTheSky

Planetoid
Okay, so for the past 2 days I've been binging this show. It's been a while. I've made it pretty far. About halfway (further actually) and soon enough I will have watched the whole thing. Not super interested in Korra, but who knows?

Anyway. I'm considering the idea of a 5+ group open RP set within that world. Specifically, focused on the war as it pertains to the Fire Nation and a Water Tribe. There would be fighting, injury and possibly death. Within the rules of the site, anything goes. And I'm sure people would get aggressive and forceful sexually during it. Probably mostly the fire jerks, but we'll see.

I'm open to ideas that other people are specifically interested in seeing here, but I'd like to know who's interested in general.

Probably mostly the fire jerks, but we'll see.
As someone who'd main water for the advanced bendings but would do hellish things... well I have to admit I mostly identify with firebenders in some ways, and Fire and Lightning are both top point, with Metal soon after, but Ice, Blood and Healing on top of refined waterbending are too good to pass up.
Ed: leme add, Swamp based vinebenders and their added versatility is just enough if I was otherwise unsure.

I would definitely be interested in roleplaying! I know it's a little late but is this still open?

Back
Top Bottom