Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any (NSFW) Some mildly concerning requests! These are dark. (Transgirl)

ShootForTheSky

Planetoid
Beware, reading ahead, that not everyone will be comfortable with the topics I present here. Should you continue, you've had your warning and give up your right to be shocked and judgmental.

So! Hey there. I am new in these parts. Just wanted to get my first requests thread out, and I decided... screw it. Throwing in my deep dark fantasies. So what? Maybe some of them might finally get fulfilled! That said, these are pretty heavy. So just know, if you have ideas or want to tone this stuff down, I'm all ears.

Below are some pairings and ideas, as well as clarifications on what I'm looking for.

Anything marked with a I would prefer not to have males in. I would prefer not to have females in anything with a. For all of these though, I'm open to NB in some capacity.

More craving = The more * there are next to something.

Bold = My character

My characters are submissive, or at least the 'victim' characters. Also for this thread, they're transgirls unless discussed otherwise privately

- - - - - - - - - -

Transphobic Bully x Transgirl ****** - Don't worry, I am a transgirl... so it's all for kink purposes, not real hate and I'd prefer that's the case for you too (if not, just keep that quiet I suppose). This would likely be a forceful scenario, in the case of a male bully and regardless of gender could involve testicle crushing if you're into that. To clarify, this would be around age 18-19.

Bug Crusher x Person With Bug Collection **** - Super into crush kink (only fictional, and of course, don't link videos or pics of real stuff). I love the idea of someone doing it out of cruelty to someone else. Maybe while they're tied up.

Wrestler x Less Skiller Wrestler *** - Severely hurting and injuring another person is a fantastic way to show off! Eye pokes, arm breaks, crotch shots and choke-outs all allowed and heavily encouraged! And maybe the loser gets their neck snapped at the end if that's your thing.

Standard Rapist x Victim ** - Walking home alone is dangerous. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

♦ Executioner x Criminal **** - Suggested methods include garotte, hanging, drowning, burning and my personal favorite, lethal injection!

Squeezer x Squeezee **** - Some kind of storyline that involves a lot of ball squeezing! Possibly some injury from it, and this could also fall under the transphobe side of things since it would be a guy hurting a transgirl's balls.

- - - - - - - - - -

**** Something involving being drowned in pee. Either actual peeing or a whole tank of pee set up beforehand. I love pee, and I love drowning. So two birds with one stone.

**** Something involving being cooked alive. Either actually by a cannibal killer, or by someone cruel who just wants to watch her suffer. I prefer this to be a painful experience, so no painkillers or anything.

****** Something involving castrating my character by force. Maybe a cock comparison, loser loses theirs? Or someone takes justice into their own hands against a criminal.

***** Something involving a cult castrating my character for being trans. Most likely using a burdizzo.
- - - - - - - - - -

I am fine with either RPing here or Discord (T$op$az#0777 without the $). Make sure to let me know which RP you're messaging me about (and who you are on here, if you add me on Discord). See you soon!

Last edited:
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Ooh, black and yellow!
Let's shake it up a little.

Shoot for the sky-y-y-y, I'm with you 'cause you're trouble for bad news, bad news for bad news. People like you dream dreams and make the world shine briiight. Yeah~

Back
Top Bottom