Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Group MMMF Roleplay Perhaps?

Undisclosed_Desires7

Super-Earth
Hey! I generally don't typically do group roleplays very often and instead opt for playing multiple characters in roleplays but I have been toying with the idea of a trying out a group roleplay, testing the waters to see how it goes. It might not work but it's worth seeing if it might.

So in terms of plot ideas for this, the one that came to mind most was a roommate idea. Perhaps I play a young woman that moves in with my boyfriend and he has two friends that are his roommates. This can lead to a lot of things happening between everyone.

I'm more than happy to play as a male if someone wants to play as the female.

Very much open to hearing more story ideas

A few things about me. I'm a detailed and long term orientated writer that has been doing this kind of stuff for a number of years. I do like quite a mix of plot to go alongside the smut.

I'm happy to discuss things in OOC chat, brainstorm and plans things before we dive into it and get to know my partner a bit if we are in it for the long haul but all good if you aren't into that.

I'm happy to write through a thread, pms, discord or Google docs.

My preference is for long term orientated stories.

I tend to do a few paragraphs and would prefer the same back. My posting frequency varies from daily, to every few days to perhaps once a week.

My kinks would be: Gags, Anal, Biting, Kidnapped, Branding Another, Chaining Another, Coercion and Blackmail, Collaring Another, Competition with Others, Degradation, Dirty Talking, Face Slapping, Hair Pulling, Multiple Partners, Oral, Paddles, Roughhousing, Humilation, Public Sex, Lingerie, Stockings, Short/Tight Dresses, Slutty Clothing, Choking, Facials, Cumshots, Recording, Blackmail, Blowjobs, Deepthroat, Non Con/Dub Con, Age Play, Intoxication, Drugs, Cheating, talking on the phone while having sex/blowjob, Car Sex, Written On, Spit, Interracial, Small Cocks, Large Cocks, Foot Play.

More on here
F-list - Warning

Hope to hear from people soon :)

Last edited:
Hey,
Definitely down for a Long term detailed scene of you are still seeking another M partner.
My kinks are wide and varied, much the same as yours. I do love the idea of coercion into some public sex.
1st or 3rd person, I don't mind, and I only play here or discord.
Any interest ftom you and I will add more in terms of ideas and scenarios.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom