Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
Hey all!!

As per many of the suggestions on my profile, looking for a steamy, detailed and exciting RP with the following main points as the basis:

- MC is: 20 - 25yrs old, Size 18 - 20 girl, HH or larger chest, about 5”6, hair colour to your preference, shy on first meeting but secretly repressed sexually and literally bursting with sexual energy to carry for years following. She is a phenomenal squirter (more a gusher) and also has a secret hot-spot for other girls who gain enjoyment from her feet, worshipping them, inhaling them (after she has been wearing her tights) and seeing the enjoyment and uncontrollable lust on their face when they do just that! Enjoys all the basics and some kinkier stuff too... which you will have to find out through the course of storytelling ;)
Also partial to dress up and roleplaying (she’s a bit of a geek, like me, so video games are a winner in this category!)

- YC is most anything you want her to be! BUT.... not too dominant, not disrespectful or degrading (sex is meant to be nice, not make one person feel like a bag of meat!) and all around just a nice girl really!

- Scenario can be varied, but a good idea could be a house party with the other popular “thin, primped, conventionally attractive” people where YC has secret desires for MC, who is just staying out of the way of it all, in the corner in her slightly low-cut tank top showing all the curves and hinting at the truly gigantic cleavage underneath.... middle middle middle... eventually leading to a steamy, passionate and very, VERY wet experience in one of the spare bedrooms ;)

Any questions, let me know...
:whistle: X

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom