Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Lesbian Fight and Lewd RPs

FairyPrincess

Sparkling Fairy Dust
All RPs consist of me playing 8-12 characters against your 1 character in what is usually 1x1 fights.

Princess Version
In this RP you play a Princess who Is next in line for the Royal Throne, but 8-12 Princess Rivals (played by me) have risen up to try to take the throne from you. You must go out and meet these Princess Rivals one by one and defeat them in 1v1 battle and then punish them for their treason by fucking them.

You can play any fantasy race and have magic.
You can tell me what fantasy tropes you'd like to play against, or let me make whatever.
You can do whatever with the Princess Rivals after you defeat them. Create a harem, kill them, or let them go.

Magical Girl Version
There is a war between Good Magical Girls and Evil Magical Girls going around in the city. You will play a new Magical Girl with a magic power of your choosing. You then find out a secret about the Magical Powers, that nobody else knows. That if a Magical Girl sexually dominates another Magical Girl it robs the dominated girl of her powers. Now you decide to end the war by dominating the Magical Girls on both sides. Either you think ending the war is the best thing to do, or just want to fuck all these cute Magical Girls, you set off to find and take all of them.

Wresting Version
YC has been invited to a women's wrestling promotion, where the loser of each match gets fucked by the winner after the match. YC most fight all the other wrestlers to become the champion.

Monster Girl Version
Based on Lightning Warrior Raidy. YC is a lone warrior, traveling into a dungeon of monster girls. The reason she is doing this is up to you: either for treasure, to rescue a loved one, just to make a harem of monster girls, or whatever other reason you can think of. YC must fight each monster girl 1-on-1 then fuck her after she is defeated.

Prison Version
YC is a prisoner in a woman's prison. Either some of the guards or the prisoners have set up an underground fighting ring where YC is either forced to fight or wants to fight other prisoners. This can either be in a normal modern setting or a modern fantasy prison where the prisoners have super powers.

Fandom Version
You play a female canon character or OC from a fandom listed below, and you go around battling and fucking other girls from that fandom, for whatever reason.
Fandoms:
Touhou
Kantai Collection
Azur Lane
Girls Frontline
Senran Kagura
(if you can think of any other female dominate fandom feel free to tell me)

Reverse Version
I'm willing to play a reverse version of any one of these. If you are willing to play multiple characters. I can play the Dom role and you can play the multiple Sub roles. Although I prefer to play the Subs, so I probably wont accept very many of these.

Tournament Style
Princess Version, Wrestling Version, and Fandom Version can be played in a Tournament style rp. We each play an equal number of girls who fight each other in a tournament. We take turns playing the winner and loser of each match.

Kinks:
Non/dub-con
Humiliation
Public
I'm open to most other kinks... So you can do pretty much whatever.

Kinks I dont like:
Oversized Breasts
Scat

F-List

Other RPs:
Bad End RPs

I prefer anime and drawn face claims

Pm me if you are interested. I will RP in PMs or Discord. But I won't give out my discord here, so PM me and ask me for my discord.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom