Fx M or F Something Dark

_Jess_

Planetoid
Name's Jessica, 18, from the UK.
I'm looking for partners interested in the darkest sides of Roleplay, such as Sub/Dom relationships, Bondage, Non-Con and so on.

I do prefer a Fantasy/Medieval settings but I'm open to Modern/Sci Fi as well. Same goes to Fandoms, as long as they are videogame related I should be able to RP in said settings.

What I Like to see in a Roleplay

Plot over Smut

I'm a plot oriented roleplayer which means I enjoy the story aspects of a Roleplay rather than just smut scenes. I'm not talking 100% plot but somewhere around 70-80% would be preferred

Violence, Verbal and Physical Abuse, Torture

I enjoy dark and gritty Roleplays. See the plots down below for details. Overall I'm into the non consensual aspects of a Sub-Dom relationship which includes interrogation scenes, soft torture (can be violent but not excessive), bloodplay, verbal and physical abuse. I'm fairly open minded so if there's something specific you want to see let me know and we can discuss it

Sub/Dom relationship (Non-Consensual)

Pretty self explanatory. I will be playing as a Sub F. You can be whatever you want to be.

World building/Backgrounds etc.

Not a big deal but I appreciate the effort in world building especially when it comes to original Roleplays in Fantasy worlds. If you are a DM and to want to Roleplay as such you are more than welcomed to.

Plots

Fantasy - Princess x Bandit/Assassin/Enemy King

MC is the Princess of a Fantasy Kingdom and is taken captive by YC. YC could be a bandit who is raiding her town/village or an Assassin who is tasked to kidnap her for information. This plot can work for most fandoms, Witcher or Skyrim for example

Fantasy- SuperHeroine vs Villain

MC is an inexperienced superheroine who just got lured into an evil trap by YC. He/She gets her to their liar and does with her what they please. Once again this can work in a plethora of fandoms and universes.

Other pairings

Post apocalypse - Survivor x Bandit
Modern - Mafia Boss daughter x Rival Gangster
Modern - Detective x Mafia member(s)

What you can expect from me:

1. I'm willing to use either Discord, Private Messages or Forum Threads. It's up to you.
  2. If there's something wrong with the RP and/or I'm not interested anymore I will tell you without ghosting
  3. I can reply daily.
  4. I prefer plot over smut. I don't do smut heavy RPs.
What I don't like

1. People taking OOC chats too far. I don't mind talking on Discord but I'm not looking for a boyfriend.
2. Being pressured to reply more than once a day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom