Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bring Him Home - MxMxM - OPEN AND SEARCHING

ScarletTears

Probably a human...
See my main request thread here

THE PLOT
Muses A and B have been together for years. Happily married with everything they ever wanted in life. A nice house, a big garden, cars, even a cat that Muse A loathes. By their mid-30’s they finally have the perfect life that they could only dream about as gay men growing up in a world that didn’t accept them. Muse A is more of a career man, managing his own business and often working long hours. Muse B mainly works from home, although he recently stepped back from his job to allow himself to focus more on his charity work.

The couple have been donating to charities that help LGBT people get back on their feet for years, but Muse B wanted to give more and so has recently started volunteering for them. While working at a shelter, Muse B met Muse C- a charming, well-dressed, well-educated guy a little younger than Muse B and his husband. The two formed a friendship, and Muse B just assumed that Muse C was a wealthy young man, trying to give back to his community.

It’s months before Muse C opens up. Although he grew up in a wealthy family, he was thrown out and cut off after coming out and has been having a tough time of it ever since. He has enough saved to keep himself off the streets, but only with a mix of sofa surfing and sleeping in whatever spare rooms he can find at the shelter, using the facilities there to keep himself clean and presentable. Muse C has no one and no home left to go to. As a friend with a large house and spare room, Muse B doesn’t hesitate to offer Muse C a place to stay, especially with winter coming in fast. Muse C never wanted to be a burden but with few options on the table, he accepts.

Muse B saw it as a purely professional exchange. Giving Muse C a place to stay for however long it took him to get back on his feet. The big, gruff Muse A however, finds himself getting attached. Muse C is charming, and Muse A likes having someone to care for. It starts with breakfast, and quickly escalates until Muse C is joining the couple of thanksgiving (NOTE I’m British, I have no idea what thanksgiving is. I won’t write this part well XD) and Christmas.

Eventually, things start to fall into place and Muses A and B invite Muse C into their relationship. I’m totally happy for their relationship to be a wonderful kink dynamic. I also have many ideas of how to get to this point depending on how much angst people like.Eventually, things start to fall into place and Muses A and B invite Muse C into their relationship. I’m totally happy for their relationship to be a wonderful kink dynamic. I also have many ideas of how to get to this point depending on how much angst people like.

Interested?
PM me!

I also have this MxMxM Plot if you prefer
Muse A has been looking for a place to live for awhile now, having recently moved out of their parents’ place, bunking with a friend here and there. After searching a few ads online, Muse A finds a nice place just within their budget. Even if Muse A has to share with two others, it’s a steal that they would regret passing up. When they meet up with the other residents, Muse B and Muse C, Muse A realizes fairly quickly that they are a couple, one that doesn’t mind flaunting their passion for each other. Muse A draws the conclusion that the reason for rent being so reasonable is most likely that others would not want to be subjected to the couples’ open displays of affection, but Muse A still decides to take the room; Muse B and Muse C’s intimacy doesn’t really bother them. Muse C is usually at home the most, while Muse B tends to work long, spontaneous shifts. Though Muse A attempts to keep to their own business, Muse C seems extremely interested in whatever they’re doing, tending to find ways to be around them. Muse C’s growing infatuation with Muse A becomes quite obvious, especially when Muse C does small things like brushing their hands against Muse A’s, or casually playing with Muse A’s hair. Muse A does begin to find themselves attracted to Muse C, but doesn’t want to risk getting evicted, or having bad blood with Muse B. Despite the potential drama of an affair, Muse A finds themselves denying less and less to Muse C as every day passes.

Last edited:
Looking for one more person for the main plot! Please let me know if you're interested!

Back
Top Bottom