Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male Pirate CaptainXFemale Pirate Captive rp. wrath andI

Angel looked at Loki and said to him,"I'll sleep in your bed,too bad you didn't have a couch in your quaters at all,good night Loki and not trying anything funny with me while I'm alseep understood Loki." She crawls into Loki bed and she pulls the sheets and blanket over herself and she slowly begins to drift off to sleep for a bit.

"Well goodnight." Loki says to her thinking to himself about his strategies and then undresses a bit. He lies next to her a moment later.

Angel continued on sleeping away and she felt Loki laying down next to her while they both sleep the night away. Angel slowly begins to toss and turn in her sleep and you can see a small scar on her left shoulderblade and if Loki sees the scar he'll be a bit protective about her and he'll be asking her how she got that scar and she sighed in her sleep.

((Hint Loki can see the scar on Angel's left shoulderblade and he gently nudges her and she'll wake up and he can ask her how she got that scar ok.))

Loki watches her sleep for a moment before noticing the scar on her left shoulderblade. He nudges her lightly " Angel...how did you get that scar?" He wonders not remembering it from the years past.

Angel slowly wakes up when Loki lightly nudges her and she said to him,"I got this scar last year from keeping my mother treasure safe from Blackbeard. He cpatured me and he hit me with a whip and the whip left this scar on my left shoulderblade,because I didn't tell him where my mother's most valuable treasure is hidden, and I got punish by his whip,he never shows girls respect at any cost Loki. Don't get all worry and protective about me ok I'm fine Loki."

"Heh well now I have to defeat Blackbeard utterly." He tells her and stares at her body for a moment. "Well I guess rest up for now."

Angel said to Loki,"I'll rest up now,and I'm fine goodnight again Loki." Angel closed her eyes once again and she fell back asleep again and was enjoying a good night sleep for a change now.

Back
Top Bottom