Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Seeking Partner for Quick One-Off Mindbreak RP

W

Wveth

I'd like to do a scene, writing at night (EST, and I can stay up pretty late) where my girl, a heroine type character, gets defeated by your guy, and then he rapes her and she ends up loving it. I know I'm being picky with timeframes, but I would like to do this quickly over the next few days, since I'm going away soon. I realize we might not finish but I'd like to scratch this itch at least a bit before I go. It's a lot to ask, I know, so a big thank you to anyone who does end up being interested. Anyway, just check out my kinks if you are interested and we'll talk it out. And it would be possible to continue after I get back, of course, but that would be a big gap. Some ideas:

- Your villain is the head of a modern-day cult that kidnaps and rapes women as part of their religion. My girl has ambushed him but of course he overpowers her.

- Your villain is some kind of tyrant ruling over a city with a brutal iron fist (we could put any kind of setting we want in here, really, like post-apoc, medieval fantasy, etc.), and my girl is a high-up assassin in the resistance that is trying to overthrow him. She sneaks into his room and ALMOST kills him but then he overpowers her. (oh no)

- My girl is a paladin sworn to defeat your dude, who is an evil demon. What she didn't know is that he had an artifact or spell that nullifies her holy magic. And without it, she... well, you get the idea by now.

Shoot me a PM if you like the sound of any of this! :)

Back
Top Bottom