Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bull/Dom Looking for Cuckold/Cuckquean Group Roleplay

Good afternoon all, as title says. Bull/dominate here looking to do a group scene with either another male and female or 2 females, cuck in theme. Not into furries, futas, or scat. Wide array of interest, adultery obviously, blackmail and humiliation as well. I have a few scenario ideas, prison guard, losing a bet, date night gone wrong, meeting an ex.
A new idea that was brought to me was having the son or daughter of the cuckold/cuckquean included in the role play. This would make it a four person group scene at least, Im not a fan of someone playing more then one person. If anyone would be interested in that idea as well, let me know.

Last edited:
I’d be up for it, I’m interested in playing a female character for this and I don’t mind which role I’ll be in

I would b interested in playing either the subbi daughter brought into this either as a tool to break the husband or add to the humiliation "hey cuck...look at your slutty daughter dressed in slutty lingerie and tied up and collared read to serve me..."

Or even maybe the son who gets feminized to humiliate the cuck dad...

Just saying I would be keen to discuss

Back
Top Bottom