Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Job Security (Houdini and Aura)

Houdini

Supernova
Kevin leaned over his desk, pushing the remaining half of his chicken sandwich to the side, once he saw the title of the email he had just received. "Cutbacks and Downsizing," the subject line read. Rumors had been circulating for weeks, amid the common knowledge that sales were down. But, as the office manager, his email was the first official communication from the corporate office regarding this hotbed of speculation. As he scanned quickly through the email, he learned that four of his sixty employees needed to be let go; two sales reps, a mailroom clerk, and a secretary, or "administrative assistant," as corporate called them. He hated that term, and never used it. He looked out through the open blinds over the glass windows of his office, looking over the two secretaries on the phones out in the lobby. A third was scheduled to work the evening shift. One of the three would have to go, he realized.

While most bosses would dread news like this, Kevin secretly didn't mind it. Although he wouldn't be high handed or vindictive when giving out the news to those being let go, there was some rush that he seemed to get from having the power to control his employees' lives at times like this. He thought about the choices that would be before him, running his fingers through his short, sandy blond hair. Recently divorced, he had been the office manager here for three years. He was in his late thirties, and felt that his career was on the right track now that he was established in his position. He usually sported a relatively dark complexion, from mornings spent out jogging as the sun came up. He never seemed to run out of energy, often working twelve to fourteen hours a day after his early jogging sessions, and usually not heading home after work either. Evenings were usually spent either at the gym, or at the bar with some college friends. A few hours of sleep suited him just fine. This schedule, of course, was primarily to blame for his failed marriage, but he got over the breakup after only a couple of months.

He stood up from his deck once he had read the news, stretching out his six-foot, two hundred pound frame. He walked towards the door of his office, peeking his head out the door to see if one of the secretaries was off the phone. It wasn't his style to announce the news, but he wanted everyone to squirm a little bit. If he were able to give a hint out to a secretary, who would spread it throughout the office, that would suit him perfectly.

Chrissy had just put the phone down after having taken a phone call in regards to a schedule change for a meeting, she hadn't been here too long, her boss had already divorced by the time she arrived. The schedule change was for something that had been cryptically written down a while ago. It was the senior partners coming to the local branch to meet with Kevin. She wasn't a rocket scientist but was fairly able to be sure that meant the rumors were true. If they were coming in two weeks it meant that Kevin had probably been told or was going to be told to have the decision in by then or have the numbers ready to see if there were cuts needed.

Chrissy was hardly what you would call a model, she lacked the height for sure, but even then she was no size 0. She had a set of hips and breasts to match, her waist was probably where she was let down a bit but she had worked very hard since high school to keep her weight in balance. She used to be more plump than she is now. At five foot two, she weighed just on 125 lbs, sporting a 38D breasts. Her hair color was Auburn or Light Brown as men mistakenly labelled it, Everything to them was a main color, Aqua was a light blue and mahogany was a dark brown. Men definately did not have an eye for colors. She had pale green eyes, they were hardly vibrant, somewhat mixed between a grey and green.

Flipping through the calender with Kevin's schedule she erased the first meeting and penned in a second one. Standing up, she had her back turned to Kevin as she leaned over and picked up the schedule book and moved towards his door. The girls had a schedule book to rely on when seeing when things were happening, they also immediately updated Kevin's calender too to make sure nothing was in error. The 22 year old Secretary knocked on the door and reached for the door handle. She knew he didnt have any meetings so it was safe to enter.

Shyly she stepped inside and closed the door behind her "Sorry to disturb you sir, there has been a change in schedule with one of your meetings in a fortnight. Would you like me to update your iphone calender as well as your personal schedule book?" Normally it was the bosses job to update the phone, it was a new addition to the system.

"Hi Chrissy," he said, clearing his throat. "You're no bother at all, have a seat," he added, smiling at her, and gesturing with his hand towards the chair across from his desk. He’d hired the Auburn-haired administrative assistant himself not long ago. While he hired her for her qualifications for the job, and not her looks, he found her pleasant enough to look at. While not your traditional beauty, she had a nice face with soft features, and pleasing curves, with breasts which were large, but firm. “Why don’t you mark my schedule book? But just tell me the new date, and I’ll adjust my iphone myself. I’m actually getting used to working it.”

He looked into her green eyes, sensing the trepidation present within her. “I know that there are rumors going around. And unfortunately, I can’t contradict the common knowledge that we’re not doing well. Changes are going to have to be made, and that comes from over my head.” He took a deep breath, all of his energy focusing on the girl in front of him. Suddenly, he had an idea. Although less than honorable, he found it impossible to shake from his head. He walked up to the large picture window that divided his office from the lobby. With one tug, he closed the blinds. Although the windows on the other side of his office were uncovered, they were on the 5th floor, and it wasn’t possible for anyone to see in. He walked behind Chrissy, and placed his large hands on her shoulders, rubbing just a little bit. His heart raced, as he’d actually never touched her before. She felt warm and soft. “I really like you, Chrissy. You do a good job for us. I’d really love to keep you around, come two weeks. I’m curious, though. Do you like your job here?”

Chrissy looked up to her Boss who had been at the window near the door and passed towards his desk and sat down in his chair when he had told her to take a seat. His calender was infront of his desk so it made sense for her to sit in his chair for the moment, he wasnt using it. Crossing her legs, she casually flipped open the calender and erased the meeting and penned it in for 10am a few days later. "The 11am Meeting for the Monday the 18th has been changed to the Thursday that week at 10am. It is with the gentlemen from the Head Office."

She listened to him as he acknowledged the rumors and that all but confirmed what the meeting was going to be about. It filled her with dread, she was the newest of the secretaries and was the most expendible. The others had a secure foothold in their job. She hadn't noticed he shut the blinds, infact she hadn't noticed they were open before hand. She had been busy writing down the new schedule and knew its implications.

Feeling his hands on her shoulders, she looked forward to the screen before gazing up towards her boss as he rubbed her shoulders, it didn't sound good that he started things off by saying he really liked her and that he would love to keep her around. Gulping as she listened to him. "Oh yes sir, I love my job, everyone here is really nice and the job is more rewarding than my last job." pausing as she thought about what he had said "You are going to have to let me go though, arent you." her eyes began to water a little as she spoke. She felt more tense now than she had been before. The way things had been stated it sounded like he was ready to tell her she was no longer needed, it mimicked the same way her last boss had said it.

He walked back around to his chair, eyeing Chrissy up as she answered him sincerely about her love for the job. She clearly was both nervous and sad, as her eyes watered up. "Well, Chrissy, I have to say, should a decision have to be made when it comes to the secretaries, it would be difficult. You do a lot of good work around the office." He stood up, and walked around to her side of the desk. He leaned against it next, half sitting on it, with one expensive Italian leather shoe on the floor, and the other one raised up off the ground. "But I think it would go a long way towards keeping your job safe, if you were able to..." He cleared his throat before continuing "if you did a little bit more around here. I was thinking maybe attending to some of my personal needs, Chrissy."

His mind drifted off for a moment, as he unabashedly stared her up and down, undressing her in the eyes of his mind. He wondered what her soft body looked like underneath her office attire, those full breasts, soft thighs, and her ever so slightly plump stomach. His dwelt momentarily on each part of her body, wondering what her navel looked like, if her nipples were large or small, whether her sex was shaven or trimmed. So many desires suddenly were rushing through his mind, and he found himself starting to get aroused. Putting his hand on his belt, he became a little more specific in his request. "I was talking about some of the needs that I have as a man, Chrissy. What do you say?" he asked with a bit of a leer.

Chrissy nodded as he spoke about it being a difficult decision and looked up to him as he sat beside her on the arm of the chair and spoke about doing more, attending his personal needs. Swallowing as she was not sure what he inferred by that until his hand reached for his belt. "Sir, I want to keep my job." she stated, rather afraidly. Standing up, she moved towards the door and locked it as they did when they took notes. The other secretary would assume she was taking another letter. Turning around as she faced her boss. "If I do this, I will keep my job?" she wasnt exactly pleased about this but if she could keep her job she was willing to bend a bit. The chances of her getting another job soon were slim thanks to the recession.

Moving over towards his desk once more, she moved slow and hesitantly due to her question from before. There was no way she was going to even consider the offer if he wasnt going to save her job. There of course was the double edged sword for the boss. He could fool around with her and have her being his personal whore but the moment he fires her she might go to the cops and that was bad for his goals, and his bank account not to mention the company would probably black list him from a host of other companys. If it happened her job was safe. So long as it was safe she would probably submit to his whims.

He smiled once he saw her slide over and lock the door. She was considering his proposal, after all. His heart raced as he thought about what to say next. He wanted to give her some assurance; after all,if she was willing to service him, he would be more than happy to keep her around, but he didn't want to give her the impression that he would owe her forever just for the one act. Looking into her pretty eyes, though, he thought that he would probably tell her whatever it took to have her go down on him here and now. He smiled over at her.

"Of course, I wouldn't think of letting you go, Chrissy, as long as you're willing to take care of some of these personal needs from time to time. After all, I told you how much I like having you work here." The thoughts flashed through his mind of sexual harassment lawsuits, people he'd read about in the news who'd lost jobs over things like this. But after all, Chrissy seemed to agree with where this was headed. And it wasn't like he was unfairly threatening her, he reassured himself. If they didn't reach this agreement, it would be proper and fair to let her go. She had the least seniority, after all. Everybody could win here, he convinced himself, unbuckling his suit pants, and pulling his zipper down a little bit, turning towards her in expectation. "It would be nice if you could pleasure me orally. Don't worry, I have a condom," he added, reaching into his desk drawer.

Chrissy moved towards her Boss and heard that he wanted a blowjob, sucking her boss off to keep her job however temporary that might be. He mentioned her doing things from time to time which meant this wasnt going to be a once off. She had to admit she liked her boss, he was gorgeous so it really helped her in her decision. "From time to time huh" thinking over the idea, did he mean every day, once a week or what. If she was going to have to do it frequently then she was going to want a pay rise too.

Reluctantly she needed and lowered herself down onto her knees as he toyed with his zipper. She raised a hand as he spoke of a condom what was strange. Condoms for a blowjob. Her boyfriends never used one for that. "Wait you dont have a STD do you?"

She didnt quite understand why he wanted a condom. She understood things could be messy at times but she hadn't had an issue with that in ages. She swallowed much to her ex boyfriends enjoyment. She figured the only reason he wanted a condom was because he had something she might catch, not that he might dirty her or his own clothing.

He smiled as she assumed the position, ready to take him on. It seemed she had some experience with this kind of thing, which he hadn't been sure about before, although he knew she wasn't a slut. He had offered the condom, in trying to make her more comfortable with the experience, anticipating that she might be a little timid, and more willing to go along if she knew he wasn't going to come in her or on her. But seeing that she didn't mind going without, he wasn't going to argue. It obviously would feel better to have the warmth of her mouth directly on him. He rubbed his hands gently over her hair and on her temples.

"Of course I don't have any diseases, Chrissy," he exclaimed. "I just wanted to make you feel more comfortable with... you know, the mess and all, since we haven't done anything intimate before." He helped her pull the zipper the rest of the way down, and released his cock from its confines, it having lengthened to its full size from the growing excitement. "But since it seems like you don't mind, as long as I'm clean, let's go without it." He looked down as she looked over his manhood. He was probably a bit larger than average, mostly from being a big guy overall. He knew he didn't have the hugest cock in the world, but he liked to think he knew how to use it. And besides, he knew he would be a mouthful as it was for the petite secretary.

Chrissy looked up to him as she knelt infront of him. This was not the first time she had sucked a mans cock, of course this was the first time that it was for reasons other than wanting to. The first man that she wasnt dating or did it on a fling date. This was no date, it was something more important. Her job. Unzipping his pants and sliding the pants down along with his underwear, exposing his growing hard on. She felt more comfortable when he took to the defensive when talking about diseases and explaining his reasoning. It seemed so strange, how could a man even feel the fine teasing tongue work that went into a blowjob, it would revolve around sucking on it firmly and masturbating him with her lips. That wasnt how she did things.

Her ex-boyfriend had been slightly bigger than her boss although he was a bit thinner. Parting her lips, she focused on her task as she leaned forward and licked his length before wrapping her thick full lips around the tip of his cock, her tongue swirling around the bulbous head and over the tip. Looking up to see what her bosses reaction was. She needed to make sure she performed well. Her fellow secretaries might be doing the same thing, so she had best be the best one. For now she kept him barely in her mouth, teasing him with her lips and tongue. Her hands pressed against his thighs, just above his knees.

Kevin looked upwards and exhaled deeply as she began teasing him, licking him up and down his length before taking the tip into her warm mouth. Her tongue seemed to know exactly where to find the most sensitive ridges. As she lapped around his tip, he could feel every facet of the texture of her lovely tongue. Her method was wonderful, as she wasn't just trying to get it over with, but was building his anticipation, exciting his pleasure areas, and making him long to sink his entire shaft deep into her mouth.

It had been a month or so since he'd had a blowjob, or any type of intimacy, for that matter. He'd received a few in the three years since his wife broke up with him, they'd gone along with casual relationships he'd made at the gym, or at the bar. His wife had never given him oral after the first year of their nine year marriage. And of course, he'd enjoyed this type of pleasure with some girlfriends back in college. But Chrissy was right at the top of the list. She really knew how to please a man. "Hmmmm, you are amazing," he said in a hushed voice, not wanting anyone outside the door to hear, as he threw his head up in the air, stroking her scalp a little bit more, before moving his hands back and holding onto the edge of the desk as his back arched from the pleasure. Her hands had a nice, soft touch as well on his thighs, he thought, as he rocked towards her ever so slightly, as if to beg her to take him in deeper into her warmth.

Chrissy blushed at his comments about her being amazing, her ex had been the one to teach her the best way to go about things. She had spent many nights perfecting it. Of course she would have spent many more a night doing it but she had found her man cheating and well that ended that relationship. Rolling her puckered lips over her bosses cock, she eased his cock into her mouth until he had almost reached the back of her mouth. Sucking firmly on him as her tongue shifted to work the underside of his cock. She slowly bobbed her head back and forth on his cock.

For now she wasn't going to deepthroat him, although she still had not taken his entire length into her mouth so there was potential for him to do it. Her grip on his thighs tightened a little as she worked on pleasuring her boss. Today it was about making him never wanting to fire her. Afterwards she could afford to be not quite as teasing with him. She wasn't going to lose her job, she couldnt afford it, it wasnt as if the other secretaries were undesirable, they werent old, one of them was a little older than Kevin although married and the other was rather older but still was quite attractive for her age. She was the youngest of them too but who knows what her boss wanted. He might like his women older.

He could barely keep quiet enough for safety once her mouth harbored its full length inside it. The suction inside her mouth, coupled with the licking of the sensitive underside of his shaft, drove him crazy. He felt the pulsating start within him, trying to hold back from coming for a little bit longer. It absolutely felt like a dream. He felt a small ejection of pre-cum leave his cock as it seemed to get even harder. As she pulled in and out, her warm tongue was a contrast to the cool air that seemed to collect on his penis when she pulled part of it out of her mouth.

"Ohh.. ohhh, it feels amazing. Keep going, keep going!" he exclaimed between panting gasps, and finally began to feel himself cross the point of no return. He began to hold her head between his hands, and rock himself back and forth in rhythm with her head. He could feel the burst of semen rushing towards its release point, his gasps becoming a little higher in pitch. He knew she could feel it coming, too. "Oh my God, I'm about to cum," he whispered as low as he could in his current state of ecstasy.

Back
Top Bottom