Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F ENF/ Public Humiliation

Anasyrma

Super-Earth
So I thought I'd try opening a request thread!

As the title indicates, the main kink I like my roleplay to be about is ENF (Embarrassed Nude Females), tending toward (public) humiliation and sometimes noncon.

Some general things:

• I'm a dude and 28, if age or gender is of concern to anyone.
  • Plotting and playing in PM here or in Discord are both fine with me.
  • Posts of two paragraphs upwards; sometimes you can't do much without first waiting for a response, but there's always some detail to elaborate on.

So the general structure would be: there is a girl, and she ends up in/gets forced into embarrassing/humiliating situations, usually involving her nude body getting seen, documented, and molested.
While both of us will cooperate on what is going to happen, the one who isn't playing the girl will be a sort of GM, controlling any perpetrators, and what happens in the environment to make the humiliation happen.
I would be willing to play either, and it can feature both F/F and M/F, though my preference is toward M/F. The humiliated character is always a girl.

Kinks

Yes:

• Forced Nudity
  • Accidental Nudity
  • Public Nudity
  • Groping
  • Filming
  • Forced Orgasms
  • Punishment (not corporal)
  • Light anal
  • Toys
  • Medical humiliation
  • Cavity Searches
  • Vaginal Sex
    • Creampie
    • Pregnancy Risk (but never getting pregnant)
    • Vaginal virginity
  • Usually noncon/dubcon, but depending on plot even fully consensual

Depends:

• Wetting/Peeing: Only in the context of it being embarrassing or setting up a loss of clothing; then, though, I'm rather enthusiastic about it.
  • Insults: Potentially only in a bully scenario, and usually the forced exposure is best accompanied by teasing about how everyone can see, or the state of arousal.
  • Spanking: Only if the pain is light, and with the bare hand. With the focus on the embarrassment, not on any pain.
  • Blowjobs: I don't like them, but as long as it's not excessive, they can happen.
  • Incest: Brother/Sister might be okay; flexible depending on plot
  • Big age difference: Depends on the plot

No:

• Anything pain-focused, that rules out injuries
  • Bathroom stuff beyond wetting
  • Extreme Humiliation: It's hard to define where exactly my limits are, but there should generally never be lasting negative consequences or emotional trauma (as in, the girl is just written to be resilient, no matter how shy)
  • Bestiality
  • Furry
  • Futa

This list is not exhaustive; if you think anything not mentioned might fit my tastes, feel free to ask. Might be more flexible depending on the specifics.

Some specific scenarios:

In the school ones, the girl would be an 18-year-old highschool senior. For other scenarios, maximum early twenties. Obviously, she shouldn't be too outgoing or experienced.

Stripping Punishments:

The heroine has slacked off so much, that her mother has given the school permission to use any and all punishments, which includes the humiliating kind. And after how she brushed off her previous punishments, the teachers will be much quicker to try out their new arsenal. Classmates who have a bone to pick might frame her, to speed everything along.

It starts off with the gradual loss of clothing, at first temporary, later as a modification of her uniform; she could get forced to use the boy's locker room and shower, forbidden from covering, or even made to allow anyone to touch her.

Sex-Ed Class Model:

Through punishment, accidental sign-up, or just randomized selection, the heroine ends up having to be the live model for a very in-depth sexual education class.

To her horror, she will have to get completely naked in front of all of her classmates, and let them study every detail of her body. All of her private places will be looked at, probed, and maybe even filmed. The teacher asks humiliating questions about her sex life. She might have to demonstrate masturbation, urination, the use of basic toys, or even actual sexual intercourse with a classmate.

Hospital Humiliation:

Quite similar to the sex-ed class, only taking place during a check-up at the hospital. Exposure can happen accidentally due to scatter-brained and overworked staff and overcrowding, or the staff is actively malicious for some reason.

Getting lead across corridors after stripping; rooms being unexpectedly occupied, so procedures have to be carried out in sight of crowded waiting rooms; in-depth procedures with stirrups and speculum in front of other people. If there is a gown, then she won't be allowed to take it out of the building, which will be a problem when her clothes get lost.

Airport Security Search:

Our heroine wants to take the plane to her vacation destination; when, inevitably, the metal detector goes off during the security check. For one of several possible reasons she has to strip right there in front of everyone until the detector finally goes silent, and when that doesn't happen, it's time for a cavity search.

The humiliation continues when she doesn't get her clothes back and has to board naked.

These are just the bare bones of some of my favourite scenarios; other settings might include various jobs, the family home, camping trips, shopping at the mall, etc. Clothes can be lost to bullying, pranks, clumsiness, punishment, unfortunate rules and regulations, accidents. Countless options!

Addition! I now have a Google Doc with lots of rp starter ideas: ENF ideas

Also, now an F-List: F-list - Warning Not as much detail as this post or the doc, but maybe a faster overview.

Thank you for reading, I look forward to your PM ^^

Last edited:
Bump! Not sure how many slots I can say are open, but definitely check out the google doc I linked in the main post!

Back
Top Bottom