Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Odd(ly Specific) Cravings [Campy, weird scifi and fantasy]

Hey there! Welcome to my request thread! I tend to get pretty random ideas, so I get that they're not for everyone, but if something catches your eye or gives you an idea for collaboration, please let me know! To give you an idea of what I'm into, check out my f-list. To name a few kinks, I'm all about dub-con, psychrophilia (aka watching others shiver or become cold), mind control/hypnotism/conditioning/Stockholm Syndrome/other dub-con, and forced/controlled undressing.

I tend to be kind of flexible on literacy, and try to match my partner's quantity in posts. I like slow-burn stuff and tend to prefer a 70/30 plot/smut ratio (depending on the situation). I like to feel like it's been well-built up to. I'm also a fan of a campier, more lighthearted tone, but I can be flexible in that regard.

Plot Ideas

• Miss Renfield:
    A twist on the opening of the story of Dracula. MC is a vampire of considerable wealth and influence, looking to make a real-estate deal in a more modern country. YC is a woman from the firm looking to do business with the vampire whom has been sent to finalize the paperwork and spend the night in the vampire's large, old world castle. After the bizarre but enticing encounter, your character returns home completely mad, raving about how her "Master" has promised to make her immortal upon his arrival and their passionate reunion.
  • Freezing Cold:
    YC has somehow found herself chilled to the bone, shivering, stuttering from teeth chatters, maybe even cartoonishly frozen stiff, perhaps through some kind of outdoor winter mishap or scuffle with a walk-in freezer or haywire thermostat. MC discovers her (and/or maybe put her in this situation to begin with), and has to get her to warmer surroundings to help her heat back up. Though it's not a must for my roleplays, this is a big fetish of mine- so much so that it I gave it its own request thread and f-list.
    YC is either an overbearing Christmas fanatic or a total Scrooge, but either way, she gets some well-deserved holiday karma for her annoying behavior in the form of a freezing winter mishap.
  • The Psychic Pslime:
    MC is a curious green goo found in a meteorite or haunted house that the government has brought back to a lab for testing. YC is a scientist or other government employee working at the facility studying this unusual creature. The slime is not only sentient, but a shapeshifter that can communicate telepathically and even take a human form. Due to its psionic influence, prolonged exposure to it can cause an obsession with bathing in its warm, welcoming mass as it feeds on the subject's pleasure-filled brainwaves.
  • The Abduction:
    YC, while traveling along a dark road one night, finds herself sucked up by a UFO, just like in all those countless abduction stories. The sadistic creatures aboard the otherworldly ship have curious experiments in mind to study their new specimen, and might even send her home with a debilitating and embarrassing remote control over her mind and body.
  • Captain Hook, the Pi-Brat:
    I've always wanted to play a variation on the plot of the Disney version of Peter Pan in which MC is Smee, who, as in the original, has to put up with Captain Hook (YC), who this time around is a woman. She gets put through all the same hell as in the original story, but with Smee there to comfort and care for her during her downtime from all of the karma Peter Pan dishes out to her.
  • Superheroes!:
    All the standard superhero drama, romance included. Our characters are partner heroes, a hero/sidekick team, hero/damsel couple, whatever you prefer. Just as long as there's plenty of weird scifi peril for you to get into.
    I'm really feeling a Batman villain craving right now. The idea running through my head is the Joker (or another villain if they can make it work) abducting a wealthy heiress or some kind of public official and brainwashing her into his newest henchwench.
  • Velma and/or Daphne:
    YC is Velma Dinkley or Daphne Blake (or both!) from the cartoon Scooby Doo. MC is the spooky villain (preferably an ice-themed ghost or hypnotic monster) of the week who subjects them to a bizarre display of their supernatural abilities, whether a genuine ghostly superpower or an elaborate technological feat. I can also play Fred or Shaggy, there to rescue the girls and help them recover from their terrifying ordeal
  • Clown-washed:
    YC has been kidnapped by my character, a deranged by misguided former-coulrophobe who has gotten over his fear of clowns via intense hypnotism and mental conditioning that, as a side effect, has turned him into a clown himself. Now he seeks to inflict the same bizarre treatment on YC to drive her insane and transform her into his clown girlfriend.
  • Cabin Girl:
    MC is an infamous pirate who's attacked the vessel or town where YC is staying. Either because she's an important figure or just the closest warm body, he's taken her hostage, where she becomes his sidekick in his journey across the blue, salty drink. Will she grow to like it? Will have to use torture to condition her into servitude? Has she actually been daydreaming about a life of high adventure all along?
  • Star Wars:
    I'd love to put YC through some of the bizarre situations seen in the movies; things such as carbonite freezing, needing a bacta tank treatment, Jedi mid tricks, that torture thingy Han Solo got strapped to in Cloud City, etc. Just put her through the works.
  • Monstro-morphosis
    MC is an alien, demon, monster, or other supernatural entity of some kind, and after his time spying on the mortal plane, has become quite smitten with YC, a human woman. He wants to make her the object of his affection, but first he'll have to warp her body and mind so that the feeling is mutual. Step one is to make her his prisoner, step two- be it through black magic or weird science- is to slowly transform her into a monstrous being like himself with the hopes that her will might break and she will learn to love him in her new form. (Note- could be combined with a few of my other pitches)
    Infamous monster enthusiast Kilton is getting lonely, so he plans to abduct an unsuspecting Hylian to warp into his equally deranged companion.
    YC is a rather prudish, sheltered, religious young woman. Unfortunately for her, a demon prince (MC) as set his sights on whisking her to hell and corrupt her into his devilish bride.
    YC, a gothy type and/or librarian, discovers an old book of spells and decides, why not? Maybe a little witchcraft can get her some revenge and riches. Too bad it's not quite the good vibe superstitions she was expecting, and it turns out she's inadvertently unleashed a powerful demon lord (MC).
  • Love Potion:
    The old classic trope. MC uses a bit of cartoonish chemical persuasion on YC to drive her mad with obsession for him.
Misc. Characters Pairings
  • Human x Elf/Fairy Lord​
  • Human x Orc/Ogre/Monster​
  • Human x Demon/Devil​
  • Lesser Demon/Monster x Demon/Monster Lord​
  • Lesser Faerie x Faerie Lord​
  • Faerie x Faerie Collector (Human or Other)​
  • Sidekick x Superhero​
  • Damsel x Superhero​
  • Supervillain x Superhero​
  • Superheroine x Supervillain​
  • Damsel x Supervillain​
  • Henchwoman x Supervillain​
  • Minion x Evil Overlord/Wizard/Etc​
  • Squire x Knight​
  • Random Abductee x Alien​
  • Government Agent x Alien​
  • Gov Scientist x Alien​
  • Returned Abductee x Gov Agent/Scientist​
  • Jedi x Sith​
  • Non-Force User x Sith​
  • Jedi x Hutt Gangster​
  • Non-Force User x Hutt Gangster​
  • Padawan x Jedi​
  • Non-Force User x Jedi​
  • Sith x Jedi​
  • Jedi x Pilot​
  • Non-Force User x Pilot​
  • Maid x Employer​
  • Employee x Employer​
  • Victim x Bully​
  • Bully x Vengeful Victim​

Thanks for reading, and feel free to hit me up if anything catches your eye!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom