Fx Male -|| BAD BOYS ONLY ||-

fwvee

Banned
Banished
Hi. I am Veronica, a 23 year old Artist from South East Asia. I am looking for Male Doms here, willing to go pretty extreme even during simple plots. A brief list of my kinks so that you get the idea-

Ass Love
Anal
Incest
Ageplay
Raceplay
Bondage
Gangbang
Rape/Forced
Blackmail
Involuntary Intoxication
Public Humiliation
Being a Fuckdoll
Body Writings
Excessively Large Cocks
Abusive Men

Hard No- Soft Men

Some of the ideas that I have in mind are as follows, if it has a (x) then it’s taken, (*) indicates my craving.

AAKRITI SHARMA is a 25 year old Indian female living in New Delhi, India. She lost her dad 7 years ago and lives with her mother and brother. Her mother stays at home almost all the time except for evening when she goes to the market to buy groceries, her brother is 22 years old and is in the final semester of his college and Aakriti works in an office from where she returns home around the time when her mother leaves for market unless she has to do extra time.

She is attractive with very feminine features, standing at 5’7” with a very curvaceous body; has above-average sized breasts with a flat stomach, wide flaring hips joining into thick thighs and a meaty, 38 inch butt. She usually keeps her hair loosely tied into a pony and wears reading glasses. She does not dress too fancy but elegant enough to catch a few eyes. Although on first look she’s clearly a nerd.

YC can be ANYONE you want in her world. Some examples-

1. A neighbour (old or young) that has always had eyes on her ass and wishes to fuck her brains out. She won’t let her family’s image down in the society. How would you?

2. A relative that somehow manages to get her to spread her legs. Almost impossible if thinking about consent.

3. Her own brother that touches her at night and fantasises about her, eventually finding a way to fuck her. Limits of blackmailing would cross. (TAKEN!)

4. Her brother’s friend or group of friends that see her photo on his Facebook and begin stalking her, somehow getting closer to her. Might have to mix something in her drink maybe.

5. ANYONE from her office. Boss, co-worker, janitor. She would definitely not do someone from her work place unless forced or blackmailed.

6. ANY stranger that sees her on the road when she leaves or returns from work and wishes to make her his bitch. Some street thug? Some drug addict? A beggar?

7. Random Dude that sees her in a party on a weekend with her friends. Her ass is the best in this party and she can be seen NOT drinking or fucking around with randoms. How would he get this innocent thick nerd?

You’re free to think of YC as anyone as long as he fits in her world. Just keep in mind getting her consent would be almost impossible so you’d have to figure out another way.

Looking for a lot of abuse. Mainly to her butthole.

ASHNA JOHN is a 30 year old Indian female. She’s married and has a 2 year old daughter as well. She along with her family moves to Canada. They wanted a good future for their daughter, Kelly, which they knew they wouldn’t be able to provide in India, hence going international seemed like a good option. They’ve come here with some saved money, enough to get them settled and provide for food for at least a month. They start living on rent and embark on a new journey to settle in Canada. Her husband has already found work and works 2 jobs. Only gets 5 hours to be home, 10 AM to 5 PM. When he’s not home she has to take care of their daughter alone.

Now ASHNA is 30 and still good looking, with her figured still properly maintained, long black hair and dusky brown skin. She is definitely a MILF that would catch a lot of eyes, mainly due to her round butt.

YC can be anyone in her storyline-

1. Owner of where they are renting.
2. Someone from the building where her place is? A teenager? Some oldie?Maybe a group of guys?
3. Someone that sees her on the street and decides to have her.
4. Someone that offers her work
5. (Enter Idea here)

Looking for a lot of verbal and physical abuse; all sorts of kinks welcomed.

MC is a 23 year old student from India. She’s studying in the same university as yours (or not) and lives very close to a black neighbourhood. YC can be a street thug that notices her or a student from her college. MC wears glasses and looks nerdy, but has a very curvaceous body; above average sized natural breasts with a small waist, wide flaring hips and thick thighs.. usually seen in tight jeans or leggings and never in shorts or a skirt. YC decides to bury his black cock in MC’s holes, could even decide to share with other mates. Possibly film and abuse the innocent thick nerd.

MC is a famous Indian actress with dreams of making it to the Hollywood. YC is a rich, Hollywood movie director/producer that notices MC on social media and decides to have her for his extreme games. He calls her over to discuss about a movie but slowly begins to make her his slave, abusing her in his basement and going very extreme on her body. This play would revolve around blackmail and forcing mostly.

I will add more ideas later. If you have one which I might be interested, PM me. I prefer roleplaying on discord but I’m available for roleplay here as well. Anybody interested in the suggested ideas above may add- fwvee#9407 on discord.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom