Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Tonight's Cravings (6/23)

Jessi9559

Moon
Looking for some literate RP partners for a few kinks for tonight (and maybe longer depending on how we mesh RP style wise)

1- Drug or use of drug

It's an old trope that's used to death in manga. Someone gets an aphrodisiac drug and uses it on their partner/victim and it can range from humorous to smut haven. Obviously, this is JUST for fantasy's sake and nothing else but it can create some pretty steamy scenes.

2- unrequited love because they're both idiots

Another tried and true. Both have fallen in love with each other but refuse to tell each other for friendship sake. Or maybe only one has fallen and the other is in the process. either way it's a fankid's heaven.

3- KING AND HIS SERVANT/KNIGHT/UNDERLING

THIS ONE I have been crying for forever! It's very difficult to find anyone who wants to develop long term on this but even a short RP is better than nothing!!

Pairings I'm interested in-

A/B/O stuff
Bondage/ S/M stuff
Fantasy humanoids (Angels x Demon, Elves x humans, vamps!!!!! Weres of all types)

I am very comfortable playing the dom stance as either the seme or the uke.

I do however ask for my partners to work from a descriptive standpoint though, putting in the other character's thoughts and feelings rather then just what they're doing. No minimum post length, just that we know what's going on in their head.

Back
Top Bottom