Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We're going to make every white girl (whether married or lesbian) addicted to black cock and turn them into sex slaves only ment for breeding!

icarusL24

Moon
Around 12 years ago, a group of the wealthiest Africans and African Americans came together to destroy every other ethnicity in a position of power around the world. At first, they tried to make their candidates win those positions, but Obama was the only winner. Though a huge win, it wasn't good enough. They tried to stimulate black-owned businesses, but it was a high-risk high reward plan that only worked half of the time. After two failed attempts and billions lost they decided to come up with one last-ditch effort.

Genocide was the most popular idea. But mass murder, although effective, wasn't something they wanted to do. Eventually, one man suggested genetic genocide by using the women of every race against every man of non-African descent. Of course, every man there asked how, and the man answered back with ease. "Create super genes in men of African descent that will dominate the pool and turn them loose on willing or unwilling women."

By 2019 the organization had begun to administer their gene therapy to many black men; as previous tests showed that any black man that went through the process had a penis length no shorter than 18 inches, a penis girth no less than 3 inches, a boost to muscle growth, a higher sperm count, a higher hormone production, and a higher production of the pheromones Androstadienone, Androstenol, Androstenone. Those traits, combined with seduction training, make these men hard to say no to for any woman. Of course, in some cases, that's not enough and forced subjection is necessary.
Hello, you can call me Icarus. I haven't been on for months, but with being on the BNWO discord filling that time I've been reinvigorated.

Ground Rules
1. No one-liners unless there doesn't need to an extensive response.
2. Don't leave me hanging unless there is a good reason(if you die that's a good reason). At the least tell me you're done.
4. I'm pretty much straight aside from when it comes to domination. I will gladly crush everyone under my boot. But I ask you if you play a girl in your RP be a girl in real life.
5. I'm a dom, no I'm not switching most I will do is be shy in the beginning but by the end, I have all the control.

Now I should explain clearly what the RP is. I would like to make a world where a group of black men creates an organization to take over the world. This would be possible by making all women addicted to black cock by any means necessary. And turning them against their male counterparts at the same time.

Kinks
Body modification ( Male and female)
Drugging
Non-con/dub-con/con
Simi-unrealistic sizes (every black man has 18in+ cock maybe by the end it might get crazy but in the beginning chill. The same goes for the girls. )
Cheating
Risk of pregnancy
Pregnancy
Birth
Cock/ball worship
Race worship
Degrading
Humiliation
Public sex
Forced slavery
Bimbofication
Slutfication
Unrealistic amount of cum
Thick/sticky cum
Milking
Facefucking
And probably more that I'm not thinking of right now.

But anyway I think I sorta want to make this a medium to long RP where we start with the founding of the organization to the end where only black men breed with the women in those countries, and all other men are the workforce that is never allowed to even think of a woman ever being in their bed.

P.S.
Also, be willing to play a few different ethnicities in this RP thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom