Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Nonbinary Slut Looking for Futas, Herms, Shemales and Tentacles to Breed Her

Komically

Planetoid
Heya! The name is Komically! I'll keep this intro part somewhat brief, but I'm essentially looking for an rp that has impregnation/pregnancy as a main goal or focus. I'm a fairly literate writer, and I DO have some expectations. I don't write short posts normally, and I hope you follow that same standard. I also find rampant spelling mistakes and broken English a turnoff. As a rule, I also don't just write for smut. I enjoy story, romance, etc. I'm looking for long term, mostly, and my preference is for dickgirls. I am not accepting male characters at this time. Sorry. I usually play petite, lithe, or otherwise skinny characters, but I'm open to playing muscular or curvy.

As far as kinks, I have an F-list: F-list - Warning
Obviously the prime one is breeding and impregnation, but here are a few offs to steer clear of:
-Snuff (Not looking to die)
-Torture
-Vore
-Scat/pissplay

I love romance, so I guess my aim would be more towards a mushy story. I'm no stranger to just breeding and non-con stuff, so that's fine by me too. I'll add more as I think of them.

Here are some plot stubbins or whatnot to get the brain juices flowing for a long term:
-A teen is enraptured by his/her family maid-slave and plots to knock her up
-A child is expected of two nobles whom were forced into an arranged marriage
-An orc warrior visits the court of either Elven royals or nobles and catches the eye of a young woman in the family (princess or just heiress). Instead of staying in her race, she secretly has an affair with the strapping warrior, and ends up pregnant. (InCase's series was the inspiration)
-A pair of drunk bargoers have some inebriated fun, forgetting protection
-Same as the one above but instead of strangers, they are partners/dating/married
-Same one AGAIN, but this time just friends at first
-Bully forces a victim to have their child
-Teenage lovers accidentally make a baby
-It's a zombie apocalypse and humans have to repopulate
-The Fallout setting. Maybe a vault girl and a wastelander?
-Consentacles lay eggs in a girl
-Scientist falls in love with a xeno that lays eggs in her and fertilizes them
-Plant girl falls in love with a human, impregnates her with seeds and a lot of cum

And here are some for short term fun:
-The college bike has a gangbang in a frat and gets knocked up
-Random rape ends with pregnancy

If you have any ideas or are just interested in mine, feel free to PM me!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom