Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Population Disaster (Trapcest x Sausage-sama)

"Oh right that makes sense" Orihime would reply, as she often saw Miss Burgess standing outside of school during breaks, normally smoking a cigarette and if the movies were right, you were supposed to smoke after sex. "Yeah I think we s-should Quinn, we don't want to get into trouble" the girl replied unable to make eye contact with her classmate, and now fully fledged owner of Orihime. "I guess we could, there doesn't look like anywhere to lie down though, just these gym benches" she said as in her mind her first time would have been a lot more romantic than this, a rose covered bed under the moonlight. There were no beds in the school, "oh wait, what about 3K, the after school club there have like a sofa that folds out, when I stayed there once, up to you though Quinn" she said hoping he would take her there, instead of fucking her in a rather damp locker room, with the smell of sweat sticking to the walls still.

Quinn could see her avoiding eye contact with him, though he certainly couldn't blame her for that. It seemed she was much more reluctant over this than Miss Burgess had been, though perhaps the older woman had simply accepted her fate and decided to try and make the best of it. Well, Quinn would certainly do his best to help Orihime through all of this too. "Ah, yeah we can head up to the club. It'd definitely be better than this place" He nodded quickly, hoping that perhaps this would help Orihime feel just a little better. He turned to open up the door and hold it for her, trying his best to smile reassuringly, then went to head out into the corridor and up to the room with her. He was just hoping it wouldn't already be....'occupied' by someone else.
As they walked the corridors of the school they would be able to hear the sounds of sex coming from various rooms they passed before they reached the club room, which fortunately was unoccupied after all. "O-ok...looks like nobody else has been here today" He held the door open for her, then followed her in.

"So...how would you like to do this Orihime? I'd understand if you would prefer to keep your clothes on"

Glad he agreed the two made their way to the after school club room, “thanks Quinn” she mumbled, as he held open the door for him as she entered, ‘well at least he is polite that’s something the redhead thought to herself. Making their way through the corridors, the sound of fucking filled the halls, only making the young schoolgirl blush more. This government initiative was clearly in full swing, with not only Quinn getting some women to fuck, as she entered the club room, she could hear the distant mewls of some teacher getting fucked. The room itself was massive, big large windows let the light stream in, although it still being school time it was completely empty.The place didn't scream romantic, or cozy in any sense, but at least it didn't smell of sweat,stale water and perfume like the girls locker room. Right one the far side were 3 large sofas all put together, easily big enough to accommodate 20 or so students which would give Quinn and Orihime plenty of room length ways at least.
Games%20Room%20Mary%20Ryan%20Boys%20&%20Girls%20Club.jpg

Asking how she wanted to do this really hit Orihime, it was getting all too real for the poor girl, but what choice did she have? "Erm no it's okay I can get naked, it's probably easier and stuff" she said, as she began to strip out of her school uniform. "Say Quinn do you think...., could we like...., just slow and stuff I've never done this before" she admitted sheepishly as she was now standing naked.

77d6c97eec8d737d1a90d2a6120996db.jpg

Quinn was about to start removing his own clothes when Orihime beat him to it, and as she revealed more and more of her body he couldn't help but stare. "Whoa...." She was gorgeous, he couldn't help just staring at how incredible she looked, though the rapidly increasing tightness in his pants alerted him that he needed to get his own clothes off or things were going to get painful. The boy tore his stare away quickly and reached down, tugging his pants and boxers out of the way, gasping slightly in relief as his still growing cock sprang free, very quickly approaching its full 14 inch size.

"Ah, yes of course. Slow is absolutely fine" Quinn nodded lightly "We'll do this exactly how you want to Orihime, I don't want to make you anymore uncomfortable than this whole situation must be already" He did his best to give her a reassuring smile. Sure, in the eyes of the law Orihime and Miss Burgess were his property now, they had less rights than a pet dog or cat, as far as the law was concerned these women were now no different from a car.
Quinn's huge cock twitched slightly as it pointed at Orihime, Quinn glancing towards one of the couches. "Um..so...would...you like to lay down? Or..would you like me to lay down so you can be in control?"

Back
Top Bottom