Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pleasures of the road [DOM+The One You Want]

DOM

Super-Earth
Ben Finley loved his job, which was odd because most people would say it sucked. He was a long-haul trucker, which meant lots of menial labor loading and unloading his truck. He didn't mind that as it gave him a far better build than people paid money to get from a gym. He had no real home, and he didn't mind that because he got to see every part of the country. And he had to spend a lot of long nights awake driving. And he didn't mind that because ...well, he was looking around the diner by the bus stop for what made that bearable.

Every town of a decent size had a place like this, a place where young, lost girls came through, confused and uncertain where they were going to. By the time most of them had reached this stop -and others like it- they had been hit square between the eyes by the realization that now they'd escaped mommy's drunken punches or daddy's lecherous reach that they had absolutely no idea where they were going to. And to Ben nothing was sweeter on god's green earth than breaking off a piece of ass from a scared young girl who was more scared of being thrown out on the road than she was of being forcibly sodomized.

Ben was lucky, he had short, sandy blond hair and blue eyes, and soft features that most girls found reassuring. Though he was tall and muscular his posture was slumped unless he needed to scare off some trash or throw the fear of god into some dumbass whore. He finished his hamburger and played with his fries and watched the diner and the sidewalk outside and then he saw her. She was standing on the sidewalk with a lost expression, so cute in how she tried to hide her hungry glances towards the diner and pretend as if she was waiting for a ride on the sidewalk. So obviously confused and conflicted, it was obvious she only knew that she was hungry, and had no idea of how she would take care of that.

As she paced close to the window he tapped on it and got her startled attention. He smiled his kindest smile and nodded at the empty spot in front of him in the booth he was sitting in, and waited for her to come inside...

Julie signed softly as a small grumble came from her flat belly, her mind sightly wondering, she could go back home... No she wasn't going to do that she was going to prove to her mother that she could take care of herself! "Ugh... shut up..." she yelled at herself, her mind wandering back to last night.

Her thoughts were stopped when she saw the dinner her soft green eyes scanning over it before looking at the street Aww jeez this isn't any fun the girl thought to her self "Still I have something to prove" she whispered to her self her eyes going back to the dinner. Julie was a small thirteen year old with soft green eyes and shoulder length dark brown hair, currently she was in a light pink dress and a pair of matching flats.

When somebody knocked onto the glass at her she pointed and her self and saw him nodding... he seemed kind, and trustworthy, and a little cute... quickly she got rid of though thoughts as her body gave off another angry growl. Quickly but slyly she entered the dinner and sat into the booth in front of the man making it look like she was planning to meet him "H-hello" she muttered looking at him.

"Hi." he said cheerfully, and reached a hand across the table "my name is Ben" he said taking her hand and shaking it. He had watched her walk in, and had sized her up. She was clearly nervous and appeared to have no idea -fresh off the turnip truck, as they say. And Ben knew from past experience that nothing threw girls like her off quite like acting as if they were seasoned pros -he hadn't met a girl yet who'd wanted to admit either that they were lost, or that they didn't know what the adult world was like.

"I don't mind buying a pretty woman like you dinner" he said crisply "but this job doesn't pay that well, so I'll have to take it out of what I'll pay you later..." he said. He watched her face and relished the expected reaction. What he was implying could be that they'd help him on the road, or it could be that he was acknowledging that they were a prostitute -and most girls usually tried to pretend that he was hiring them for some vague, nebulous job.

"Could we get a menu over here, hon?" he called to a passing waitress and after she brought it he nodded "You'll need your strenth, get whatever you like" he said to the young girl, nodding down at the menu.

"Hello Ben" Julie said shyly, reaching over and shaking his hand and returning it into her lap looking at the table, her hair falling over her face. She really knew nothing of the adult world her parents were always protecting her from things like that and that was the reason she ran away, so she could see the world.

"I-I-well, thank you" she whispered raising her voice a bit and looking at him as he talked her head tilting a little "You mean you want me to go with you and help you out?" she asked blushing, just guessing at what he meant "I owe you anyway for the food" she said giving him a sheepish smile.

Julie's head turned as the waitress came back with a menu "Is that you daughter?" The waitress asked as Julie blushed again yes she was thirtheen, and looked a little younger then that, but still... but the waitress was gone before either of them could say anything "T-Thank you" she said again just as the waitress came back "Can I get some Grilled cheese?" she asked shyly handing the menu back and returning her gaze to Ben.

The waitress looked to him and he nodded and handed Julie's menu to her "A grilled cheese it is" he said and the woman walked away. "Well, you do want a ride -right?" Ben said, playing with her a bit "and you can't drive -but there are things you can do -aren't there?" He reached forward and brushed her hair back from her face, enjoying the soft feel of it against his skin.

It didn't take long for their food to arrive and he watched as she ate. He asked her where she was from, how old she was (and was surprised to see she was older than he had thought) and where she wanted to go, what she wanted to do. He was pleased by the vagueness of her goals -that would make her easier to intimidate once they were on the road.

Eventually they finished and Ben got out of the booth and nodded his head in the direction of the cashier "why don't you go wash up before we get under way? I'll wait by the register for you -don't skip out" he said, giving her a dark look.

"Well... yes I would like a ride" She said squirming slightly in her seat smiling at the waitress as she brought her food. "No I can't drive..." she replied blushing a deep red as his hand went though her hair, she could feel her heart racing for this good looking truck driver. Slowly she ate her food, trying to seem polite even tho' she was starved. she nodded or answered his questions as he spoke the blush not leaving her face for a long time.

Julie followed behind Ben almost like a shadow before he pointed for her to get washed up "O-okay, and don't worry I wont" she said giving him a small smile and going to the bath room to clean up. She was soon out again and back as his side, just as she promised.

Ben watched as the cute young girl walked back from the rest-room the blonde cashier nodded "my own daughter's about her age -a real handful" she was saying. "Ah, Julie's no bother -this is our first trip together but I think it'll be nice to ride with her" he said and then turned to her. He wrapped his arm around the small girl's shoulder and pulled her close. "Come on, darling -we have a long trip ahead..."

He smiled softly as he opened the door for her, and then once outside, as they walked towards his rig he allowed his hand to move from her shoulder down to her back, and then finally he cupped her firm, tiny little ass in his hand. "I think it's about time that you paid off the dinner I bought you..." he said firmly, in a tone that allowed for no arguement. It didn't take them long until they were at his rig. He opened the door and then helped her to climb into the cab, giving her ass a squeeze as she reached inside. He turned and looked back at the restaurant and enjoyed the horrified look on the waitress's face.

"o-oh okay" she said moving one of her hands onto to his trying to keep up with his lie. "I would guess so" she whispered giving the Cashier a small shy smile as they headed towards his truck. Julie shivered softly as his hand ran down her back, and lowering her head once he got to her ass, did all parents do this? Well her parents never did, but then again everyone's different... "Okay" she said giving him a small smile, a deep red blush on her face.

Her blush got even redder as he squeezed her ass, setting herself into her seat as he closed the door, she also noticed the horrified look on the waitress's face, but, she just passed it off as if she was looking at something else, still it did upset her. She waited for Ben to get in before she opened her mouth to speak but decided to say something else "So what am I doing?" she asked squirming in her seat again.

Ben climbed in to the truck and closed the door behind him. He was silent as he pulled the truck out onto the road and then after they turned onto a nearby freeway overpass he reached under the girl's dress for the her thigh, and squeezed it. "You're going to keep me happy and entertained while we drive" he said simply.

The truck raced down the highway which had only a light amount of traffic on it. Having lots of practice, Ben was able to easily keep control of the truck with one hand as his other hand moved along the smooth skin of the girl's thigh until his fingers found the hem of her panties. He tugged the panties and then let them snap against her skin. "Let's start by getting you out of those" he said, turning to look into the young girl's deep green eyes that had gone wide. "There's a rest stop down the road we can get some privacy in...."

Julie continued to squirm, she was getting an uneasy feeling as they merged into the freeway and drove away from the dinner, retracing a bit as she squeezed her thigh "H-how would I do that?" She asked, her breathing getting a bit deeper

She started to worry once she noticed that he was only driving with one hand, it looked like he was used to it, even tho' that was the least of her worries... "B-Ben what are you doing?" she whispered, freezing in place as he spoke her head shaking ever so slightly saying no, her eyes wide with fear "I-I..." she shuddered.

"You wanted dinner and a ride; nothing comes free -especially to pretty little girls!" He said and then pulled his hand back, setting it on the wheel.

"how about this, then -we'll start with you takeing off your top" he said and looked over at her lecherously "Unless you'd rather I just leave you at the next rest stop, miles away from anywhere..." he said, giving her a look that showed he would carry out that threat -probably enthusiastically.

"I g-guess you right" She said looking towards the ground, she was always told that nothing was free, even if it seemed so. She watched his hand go away relaxing a bit, looking at the road.

Julie's gaze went back to Ben as he talked her head lowering, her eyes to the floor "I'd perfer if you didn't leave me in the middle of nowhere..." she squeeked, wraping her arms around her waist. "D-do you mean right now?" she asked blushing softly watching as a few cars passed by at high speed.

Ben grinned at the squeek coming from the little girl. "That's exactly what I mean. I mean take off your shirt and sit straight up, arms at your side -none of this false modesty crap." he said. He turned to her, both hands on the wheel now and looked her up and down like a jockey assessing his new ride. "You've got a nice body there -let's see some of it" he said wolfishly.

Julie's hands started to shake as she started to lift off her t-shirt, taking a deep breath before holding it, shaking as her shirt went over her head and dropped down to the floor, she had started to gain breasts, and it was noticeable. "Okay" she breath putting her arms to her side and leaning back in the chair.

They had been driving for some time at this point and had left the city, but the rest stop was still a few miles down the road. "Those are some nice tits you're starting to have there!" Ben said proudly as he adjusted himself in the seat. He kept his eye mostly on the road but had turned to face her slightly. He kept one hand on the wheel and reached out with his other hand and began to run it over the young girl's breasts, playing with her nipples, rolling them under his thumb and forefinger. "Oh damn that's nice" he said breathlessly and then turned back in his seat and set both hands on the wheel.

"So -tell me why you're running. The truth this time. Didn't feel like letting dad break off a piece of that sweet little ass of yours? Mad that little johnny from school took marsha to the prom and not you?" He looked over at her and stared directly into her face "maybe you realized you'd have more fun sucking cock than going to school?" he asked with a lecherous grin and then turned back and put his eyes on the road.

Julie watched as fewer and fewer cars went past, and the last few buildings went from view leaving them with a few street laps and an almost empty road. "T-thank you" she studdered fighting her body to stay still as he played with her tits, which fail as a soft moan came from her lips and she squrimed in her seat. She was started to feel tight... and wet in places she wasn't used to. Once he finished she let go of her breath which she had been holding.

"I-I'm telling the truth, I wanted to show my parents I could take care of my self" she said looking him in the eye "I-I was looking for adventure" she gulped looking down at her self, her nipples were hard and they was a small wet spot on her shorts.

"Well, hope your adventure's everything you thought it would be" Ben said with caustic mirth as he reached over and set his hand on her thigh. He pushed his fingers between her legs, roughly and then with a grunt pushed his hand up along the inside of her thigh. He brushed his pinky against the front of her panties and then half-gasped, half chuckled. "Well, I guess they are, aren't they?" he said, amusement coloring his voice.

He brought his hand up and wiped the wet pinky on her cheek and set his hand on the wheel. "Sounds like you're in fine shape to give me a show..." he said, licking his lips. He patted the wheel idly and bit his lip "Tell you what, why don't you spread those cute little legs of yours and lean back...show your new buddy Ben where you like to touch yourself."

"So far no" she whispered barely audible. Julie looked at him as he touched her, her face burning hot. Still she went along and allowed him access. She gasped softly as he touched at her panties, the smell of female sex in the air "I-I-I" she was trying to speak but to embarrassed to do so, what was that? She's seen it before but it wasn't ever this strong.

Her hand went to the place were he left a streak off wetness her face going flush once again "G-give you a show?" she asked looking down at herself, giving a gulp, he wanted her to do that? "A-are you sure?" she asked clinging onto her panties.

"You shoulda met my dad" he said amiably "He was a great guy. A lot of fun really." he said, looking over to the uncertain teen. "he could have you in stitches, and it seemed like he knew everything about everything. Had a temper, though. Have to say something twice?" he said and then Ben quickly, suddenly lashed out -hitting the wall besides Julie's head with his fist "SMACK upside the head." his voice grew in pitch and anger "Take too long to do something?" One again Ben lashed out and hit the wall besides Julie's head. "BAM!"

"I'm not as fun as he is -but I'm just as impatient." he said turning to the small, frightened girl, jabbing his finger in her face. "So for the last time spread those little whore legs of yours and show me how you get your bitch self off." he snarled.

Julie gave him a smile "He sounds intr-" she was cut off by the loud bang beside, her head never moved, her smiled turned into the look of fear and surprise, the only movement from her was a small nod as he talked telling him she understood. AS soon as he pointed his finger in her face she snapped out of it, giving a big nod "Y-yes sir..." she breathed giving a loud gulp.

Slowly but surely she spread her legs apart as much as the confided space would let her. Quickly she wiggled out of her panties hoping to make him happy with a better view. Leaning back in the seat her hand reached down and went into the folds of her lips, slowly rubbing at her clit. Julie's eyes closed, keeping back any moans.

"Come on, I know you like it. I know you're a filthy whore -so stop pretending your some sort of fucking virgin" he said to her. The erection in his pants swelled against the fabric of his jeans and screamed for release -but for now, he was content to embarrass her and verbally degrade her. After she was ashamed of herself he would use that combination of fear and shame to abuse her the way he liked.

He listened and, as traffic allowed, watched as she began to run her fingers through the folds of her womanhood. "squeeze those tits of yours, play with your nipples" he ordered -hoping that getting told how to masturbate would embarrass her even more.

Julie just stared at him with a look of embarrasment and fear "bu-" she started and decided to stop and just do as he said, she didn't want to be hurt, her eyes feel and caught his pants a bight blush on her face, she was wet, and he was hard....

Her thoughts were stopped when he started to talk, her finger moving faster as her other hand when to her nipples, she started to pinch and pull, leaning over in pleasure, her breathing getting heaiver "I-is this okay" she panted softly.

Back
Top Bottom