Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A little help here!! Error code on PM failure error

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Fifth_Master

Super-Earth
I'm a patient guy.

What's up with the PM inbox messages.

I can't get any. I see what the work around is. But nothing about what's the root problem or when it can be fix.

Let me know.

Thanks

From what I have read from multiple threads and from the admins, due to Blue Moon growing, Vekseid is getting a new server and someone hypothesized that he's doing it a bit at a time so the site doesn't crash at once. It is a site wide problem and all we can do is tough it out and find new ways of communicating for the time being.

As for time. data transfer+cooperation=time to get PMs back up

Crimson-Moon said:
From what I have read from multiple threads and from the admins, due to Blue Moon growing, Vekseid is getting a new server and someone hypothesized that he's doing it a bit at a time so the site doesn't crash at once. It is a site wide problem and all we can do is tough it out and find new ways of communicating for the time being.

I want to sticky this EVERYWHERE.

2AM_Club said:
Crimson-Moon said:

I want to sticky this EVERYWHERE.
The joys of common sense and checking the Questions and Suggestions forum before creating another 'My inbox isn't working' to clog up Bluemoon. I just got that information from reading two of the other threads...but can you sticky it everywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom