Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What a girl should be [ohstefyelectric+DOM]

DOM

Super-Earth
Dan Jansin wasn't a student at the college, having gotten his four-year degree the year before, but living in a college neighborhood had it's advantages -specifically the variety of wild parties available. Having lived in the neighborhood for eight years, going to high school here, he was friends or at least acquaintances with most of the people here. The party was pretty wild so far, the music was blasting and people had mostly paired up or were playing stoned and drunken games or in some cases both. For his part, Dan just moved through the crowd nursing his beer and kept an eye out for any bitches drunk enough to relieve himself with.

A girl caught his attention, she must have come with friends or something because she wasn't dressed quite right, she wasn't skanked out, and she wasn't just in jeans and a tee shirt either -it was like she had come on a date? Dan didn't think much of it but he noticed the large guy who had her pinned in a corner, and was drunkenly pawing at her. Dan was pretty tall, and working out since he was ten had given him a pretty good build -but this guy had to be someone brought in to play on the team he hadn't met yet.

The girl was a wisp compared to Dan's 6'1 height, but this guy was probably at least 6'4. Dan usually refrained from playing White Knight -but it seemed his temper usually got him in some sort of fight at each of these parties -and taking on someone other than a scrawny nerd might be a refreshing change. He stormed up and pushed his way between the guy and the young girl, who looked like she was a freshman? or could be? He stared up at the guy and, setting both hands on the guy's chest, pushed him back.

"Go bother someone else -she's not interested" he snarled, looking squarely up at the guy's eyes. Dan was sure the guy was pretty strong -but like most he was slow from never having to fight. So by the time the guy had drawn his fist back Dan had delivered a strong punch directly into the man's sternum, causing him to fall back. "Come on -bring it!" Dan snarled. Instead the man made a dismissive gesture and shrugged "Naw, not now -you just watch out though" he said and slunked off.

Dan turned to the woman and smiled, giving a half-bow "you're welcome" he said, giving her a warm, charming smile. He looked around and saw she had no drink "Let's get you a drink...I'd like another one" he said, and set his hand firmly on her shoulder and with a gentle, but insistant look led her back to the keg.

It probably wouldn't take too many beers to make her feel obligated to thank him for what he did....

• This female was brand new to the partying scene, new to the school and new to the country even, as she had just moved here about two months ago, only being in a dorm for about four weeks, after graduating from a prestigious all girl's school. And so, she had made friends rather quickly among a group of girls who wanted to show her everything about the partying that went on at this college, because evidently the parties just never stopped. She had been suckered into going to this one, the female having never had a drink before in her life, there was a side of her brain that knew if she had even two drinks, the outcome would not be something she was used to, she was not sure about any of this. Loud music surrounding her and causing her to glance around just as soon as one of her friends had led her inside, holding on to the other girl's hand for the sheer fear of getting lost around someone who made her uncomfortable.

Sure enough, her hand was released and Roxanna Claire Davies found herself targeted by a male who was all too big. The female clad in a light blue dress that hugged her upper torso and loosened around her thighs found herself backed into a corner, his towering frame keeping a lot of people from realizing there was a person in the corner with him. Being in this corner only made the summer night air feel hotter, especially being inside this cramped frat house, the blond found herself looking up at the drunken male who reached a hand out for her, moving it away carefully, "You're cute baby~! Dance with me." She didn't have much of an option though didn't move as he remained the object pressuring her in the corner, the female standing at a mere five six, thanks to the black wedge heels on her feet, only naturally standing at five two.

The girl who had only recently turned eighteen winced slightly when he was suddenly moved away from her, grey eyes growing wide because another male had, basically, come to her rescue. This was all too unusual, though she edged herself away from the corner and watched from a safer place off the wall, behind this male who had just snatched the drunk football player off her. No one seemed to notice this altercation, as though it were something natural to happen at a college party, something her friends would later announce that she had to just get used to. Get used to getting backed into a corner by a brute? Not in this, or his, life time. Still startled, her bangs dusted over her eyelids as her straightened hair fell over her shoulders and dusted over the sun kissed skin of her shoulders and back, blinking her thick eyelashes before looking up to her 'savior' when he bowed and said you're welcome.

"Oh! Thank you." She had totally spaced out, mentally slapping herself in the forehead, Roxanna smiled lightly in return to his warm smile before tilting her head slightly when he mentioned getting her a drink. A drink? She really didn't want a drink, though the persistence in his eyes and the firm grip he had on her shoulder led them both back to the large keg of beer that she had yet to take a drink from yet. Though when she was handed a cup full of the odd smelling liquid, the female took a soft sip and resisted the urge to spit it right back into the cup, taking a few more drinks to get used to the flavor before looking over to the male who had kept her from being in a corner for the rest of the night, "I'm Roxanna." Her hand extended out to him, the British girl smiled brightly up to him, not sure if she had met him before or not. [/list:u]

"Oh, hi -heh forgot to introduce myself" Dan said with false shyness as he reached for her hand "I'm Dan" he held onto her hand after shaking it, holding it firmly and waited for the slightest sign of her becoming uncomfortable to let go of it. "You get used to it" he said, nodding down towards her drink. He noticed a few girls looking in their direction, giggling and laughing as if at a naughty joke and looked back to her. "Friends of yours? Classmates, maybe?" he asked taking a sip. They were all younger, undoubtably freshmen -since it was early in the year it was undoubtably their first party. They didn't seem too hesitant to tap into the keg -in fact a couple had the half-closed eyes and the slurred features of a girl who was reaching just the right level of drunkeness for his purposes.

In the morning, and once sober, however, they'd turn not just cold -but rude. Roxanna, however, was novel. First there was her accent -combined with her dress it gave her an upper-class air that brought out the most perverse impulses in him. Then there was the fact that -so far at least- she was so compliant. Maybe she was naturally submissive, or maybe it was only when she was nervous and uncertain -either way, potentially, she could be a lot of fun beyond just a quick, half-passed out fuck.

Dan wrapped his arm around her waist and looked down at her with a confident, but reassuring smile "you have to watch out at parties like these -especially if you've had too many." he said. He lifted up his red plastic cup and took a small sip "I'm watching how much I drink, in case I need to drive anyone home." He nodded his head to the side "or in case I meet anyone cute girls who would be interested in getting a bite to eat somewhere..."

Dan knew he was going fast, but he was counting on the nervousness he read in her body language to keep her from realizing that, or at least to be relieved at the thought of going somewhere quiet.

• Keeping her eyes up to him when he shook her hand, her hand was smaller than his by far, which she almost didn't understand why he had gripped it so hard, blinking her eyelashes again before he let go of her hand, letting it fall back to her side before looking down at her drink when he spoke of it taking a bit of getting used to. Taking another soft sip, she found the taste becoming more familiar, slowly but surely, the drink was beginning to settle with her system, turning and looking with them when he looked in the direction of her friends, the girls she had come here with. Slightly mad at them for having left her alone to be in a corner, Roxanna giggled lightly, the strapless dress on her frame allowing her well developed upper torso to be glanced at and noticed, though nothing to expose too much cleavage; Private school for girls, remember. "Uhm. One is my roommate actually. The others are friends." She stated, turning her vision from them and back up to the male, Roxanna's pretty eyes twinkling even in the slightly dim party lights, startled only a bit when his arm wrapped itself around the curve of her waist.

Now, she had just met this Dan fellow, but he was at least moving a bit slower than the male who had totally gotten her into a corner and tried to have his way with her, Roxie's cheeks hitting a soft pink, half because of the beer and half because his arm was settled there so comfortably, along with that matching smile. The blond was taking her maybe tenth sip from the red plastic cup of hers, staring at the bottom to find she was almost nearing an end to her drink, licking her bottom lip softly before looking back to him and tilting her head at the knowledgeable, obviously older guy that had come to her rescue. Her friends would definitely be asking about this later, finishing the drink in her red cup because there was just no need in letting it go to waste! Biting on to her bottom lip again, her pretty eyes moved to his face one last time before asking, "So you're like the designated driver at parties, hm?" Pausing for a moment, her cheeks were still faintly pink, her British accent still airy in the manner that made most people have to lean in to hear her speak, one of Roxanna's many attractive traits.

"Or are you just hitting on me?" She asked, smiling brightly as her mind went over what she could keep a focus on. She would simply be back at the dorm a little late, but leaving the party sounded like a good idea to her, a very good idea. Parties weren't her scene, although that beer did taste pretty good, she would fill her friends in later, speaking again, "I suppose we could go get something to eat. I haven't had a tour around the city yet."[/list:u]

"Or are you just hitting on me?"

"No, the moose that I chased off was hitting on you" Dan said jokingly with a self deprecating grin "I'm just offering my services as a protector, a companion, a guide-wait, i guess I am hitting on you" He took a sip of his drink and set the empty cup down "the only question is -are you interested?"

"I suppose we could go get something to eat. I haven't had a tour around the city yet." He gave her waist a small squeeze and then moved his hand from her back and took one of her hands in his much larger one. He had noticed the flash of cleavage but knew from past experience that by not looking now he'd get as much of an eyeful as he wanted later so he kept his eyes focused on hers. He walked her to the door and as she reached for her coat snatched it before she could take it and then held it open for her to slip into. Her clothes were much nicer than what the other girls -even her roommates- were wearing.

He held the coat for her as she slipped into it and then walked her to his car, holding the passenger-side door open before getting in himself. As he started the car he turned to her briefly, smiling "There's a lot to see, but I know a quiet little park with a creek that I like to go to, it's peaceful and..." he smiled mischievously to her "there's a great Italian place by it. I figure we can have a nice dinner, a nice stroll and ..." he shrugged and looked away with mock-sheepishness "...whatever you like afterwards." he said and then pulled the car out onto the street and began the short drive to the restaurant.

• The squeeze that had been given to her waste would have been noticed a lot quicker if she wasn't already buzzed off that one beer, once again, Roxanna had never taken a drink of anything in her life, so it was rather understandable, letting her hand be grasped by his much as it had before. Letting him guide her through the crowds of people, she took a sideways glance to her friends, the blond smiled softly, this being the look that explained that she hadn't even wanted to come in the first place; With this would come one of her friends announcing that if she hadn't come, she wouldn't have met the man who was currently helping her slip into her black jacket, glancing up at him because he was one of the few male's she had met with enough manners to do such a thing. Slipping one arm after the other before following him out the door, even out there, there were a few people lingering around, drunk and probably high off of one of numerous bongs and pipes floating around.

Stepping in carefully, she crossed her smooth legs, the end of the dress having risen only slightly when she sat down, Roxanna didn't pay too much mind to it considering she hadn't even felt it, watching him get into the car and begin to speak about the city. Even though she was still buzzing from the alcohol, the female smiled softly when he spoke of the park and Italian restaurant they would be going to, mentally figuring that as a total opposite of this party, though she felt comfortable enough around him for that to be alright. . Maybe that was the alcohol talking, she wasn't too sure. "That sounds wonderful." Her airy voice coming out much softer thanks to the lack of noise and booming music around them, her eyes turned to look out the window as he pulled the car out of the driveway carefully and drove off toward the restaurant.

Generally, Roxanna would be losing her mind right now, riding in a car with a man she had just met, though he was attractive and he had kept her from being the plaything of a 'moose' for the night, and even taken her away from the party scene that she wasn't fond of, but should learn to get used to. Turning her head though and looking to Dan, she parted her lips and asked out of curiosity, "Do you like it here?" So far her personal opinion on this place was that it was much more busy than her old school, but then again, that was high school, not college.[/list:u]

Dan was pleasently surprised that Roxanna was so relaxed, so quickly. He looked her over, admiring the smooth skin of her legs and the way the dress hung over her body accentuating her features just so. He turned his attention back to the road "Yeah, it's pretty fun here -pretty wild, but you can get away from it when you're not in the mood for that." It didn't take long for them to approach the restaurant and once again Dan opened the passenger-side door and helped her out. As she stepped out he noticed that the front of her dress fell forward slightly, allowing him a generous -though not complete- view of her cleavage. As she straightened up he stood there, the car door in one hand, her hand in the other, and looked over her face.

He looked closely at her face, her features were smooth and unmistakably feminine, her cheekbones soft, her lips pouty but sensual. He cleared his throat "Um...sorry." he chuckled weakly "I ..don't know where I was there for a moment." he said and stepped back, letting go of her hand. Closing the door he walked her into the restauarnt and picked out a booth and sat down. There were only a few people there, all of whom were focused on their food or their conversations. He ordered a fettuccine dish for himself and a bottle of white wine with two glasses. When the wine came he poured a glass for her and raised his glass "A classier drink for a classier lady" he said. "So, tell me -what is it you want to do after you graduate?"

• Her eyes having been outside viewing the sights all the while his eyes examined the style of her dress, and more specifically, the style of her legs, Roxanna turned her head just in time for his eyes to be back out the front of the car, looking at the road ahead. "Hmm. I guess I'll have to find a good balance then, huh?" Her accent filling the air almost like a rich drink, her eyes turning forward and seeing the oncoming restaurant, tilting her head with curiosity. She had been to a restaurant like this before, as they had numerous times taught the girls etiquette and the proper way to eat just about anything. Yes, jell - O included. Blinking softly as he treated her with the chivalry that most had called dead, she slid her hand into his when he helped her out after opening her door and gently smoothed out the back of her dress, glancing behind her figure.

Though turning back around to look at him, her thick eyelashes paused in a mid blink as he stood there, staring at her face in a manner she wasn't sure of. "Is there. . Something wrong?" She asked, only to hear him clear his throat and start with an apology for staring at her in her face. She couldn't help but laugh softly, letting her hand fall to her side when he stated he had been a bit distracted, to say the least, Roxanna let him lead her into the restaurant, the scent of fresh Italian food filling the air as they slid into a booth. Once the waiter came around to deliver the bread sticks and ask them for their selection, Roxanna ordered Pasta Moussaka, making sure the waiter only got her a decent sized piece and not half the pan it was cooked in, her eyes turned to Dan when he ordered a bottle of white wine. She had never tasted that before either and it seemed that tonight would be one full of new things, making her excited on the inside.

Taking her glass that was halfway full when he handed it to her, the scent of the wine wrapped around them in a faint way, tilting her head softly when he raised his wine as a mock - toast for her. "Well thank you." She spoke softly, taking a light drink and finding the taste of this wine to be a lot better than the bitter taste of that Heineken keg. "I'm not sure actually. I mean, I major in psychology and minor in chemistry, but I don't want to be absolutely bored for the rest of my life." Roxanna stated honestly, pretty eyes looking over to him in the dim light of the restaurant, the waiter returned shortly with another basket of bread sticks, even if the one that was there had barely been touched, the waiter's eyes dropped down to Roxanna for more than a split second, half smiling at the blond girl.[/list:u]

Dan's eyes flared as he noticed the waiter's gaze, he met the young man's gaze and shot him a withering look that communicated that had Dan not had a date he would have pummeled the waiter. As the waiter scurried off he turned to Roxanna he smiled to her as he picked up a bread stick and munched on it. "I can't remember the last time I had such great service -I'll have to start taking you with me everywhere." he said jokingly. He realized that if he allowed the jealousy he felt to raise too far to the surface she might very well get scared off. He pointedly changed the subject. "That's an interesting choice of subjects, very challenging but practical." he said admiringly "I'm taking a break from school now, but I figured that when I came back it would be to get a masters in the human services field."

Their dinner came soon enough, thanks to the interest that Roxanna's looks and outfit generated from the wait staff. "So, when you're done..do you plan on returning home, or is there a chance you might settle here in the states?" he asked. He watched her eat with a deliberate finesse. A distinctly feminine precision seemed to guide each of her actions, her posture. He then had a realization -she seemed to use this feminity, she was quite aware of it, or at least so it seemed. He had caught the glance she had given the waiter -just encouraging enough to draw the young man out, but not so much as to actually be flirtatious.

He listened to her "well, I'm hoping that eventually I'll meet the right woman and settle down. I don't exactly know about children -but perhaps." he shrugged and then chuckled "anyway, I'm too young to worry about all that. That's just my long term goal." He took another sip of his wine and finished his dinner.

He wanted to get her alone, now not just for the obvious reasons -but to see how she behaved away from an audience....

Back
Top Bottom