Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Karma's a bitch (MessedupRp x Cindy Harrison)

Alicia still held out hopes that, despite her husband being the backstabbing bastard he was, he wanted his trophy wife back again....after all, he invested a lot of money in her clothing, jewelry and her body. Why wouldn't he?
She had no idea that, in reality, she wasn't going to be returned, that the asian sadist bought her. There wasn't going to be any going back.
Her eyes popped open wide when she saw the clamps......she moaned loudly, twisting her body to somehow keep the clamps from reaching her tits but of course it was useless....she winced and groaned as she felt the teeth biting deep into her sensitive nipple flesh. Why the hell were nipple clamps invented anyway?

Alicia felt so helpless as she hung there, arms high above her head, wrists bound and secured to the ceiling, her feet secured to the floor. She saw the whip in the woman's hand, shaking her head frantically, her body swaying as she tried to avoid the blows.....every crack of the whip was as painful as it sounded.

She licked her lips as the gag was removed. Her mind was torn between screaming, pleading for help and secretely confessing that slowly but surely, her asian dominatrix was succeeding in breaking her. She already became wet when the woman was rubbing her cunt....

"This......this woman is....doing something to me," she confessed to the camera....she's....she's breaking me.....I'm gonna be her slut...."
At the same time she silently mouthed the words, '....help me please!'

Eriko didn't notice the way Alicia was mouthing out her please for help. She only noticed the words of desire. "See, Albert? She's poised to become my whore. You can try and fight it, but it's impossible. The longer I have her, the quicker she'll fall into my submission. I can't wait to start using my slut, but I'll be sure to send you plenty of photos and videos along the way."

She forced the gag back into Alicia's mouth and began spinning the whip. "Scream nice and loud for your husband, bitch." Eriko brought the whip down on Alicia's ass. She smacked her hard, and pulled the whip back again for another strike. This went on for awhile. Eriko laughed as she snapped the whip against poor Alicia's bare bottom.

The beating went on for awhile, until Eriko got tired and tossed her whip aside. She began untying Alicia's wrists from above her, then tied the white woman's arms behind her back. Eriko replaced Alicia's gag with a metal ring-gag, which kept her mouth open wide. She released Alicia's legs and forced the woman to her knees. Eriko stood over her, then took up a cattle prod. "You know what this is, bitch? Then you know what it can do to you." She dragged it over Alicia's bare skin, not activating it yet, but using the threat of electrical shocks. "I heard you were a pussy-munching dyke before I bought you. Cheated on your husband plenty. Which is good, now I may only need to train you in obedience."

Eriko pressed the prod to Alicia's buttock and gave her a quick shock. "Get up, slut! On your knees or I'll do it to your tits next." She smirked and pulled up her skirt. Eriko let Alicia admire her panty-clad pussy, then pulled the fabric aside. She placed her hand on the back of Alicia's head and guided her mouth to Eriko's pussy. "You know what to do, whore. Don't stop, or you'll get the prod again."

Alicia still didn't know if the video was being sent and observed in real time or sent later, and it really didn't matter....she was a hostage being held for ransom and would be tortured right up until the money was delivered. Of course, she had no idea that there was not to be any hostage release....she was bought like store merchandise and would never return to her husband.

She saw the whip in the asian's hand and shook her head....soon the room echoed with Alicia screaming and wailing as the whip found it's marks, leaving crimson streaks across her tan ass.

She was whimpering as the woman released her, let her fall to the floor then re tied her hands behind her, forcing her to her knees in a crouching position.
Suddenly she saw some kind of long rod with a trigger button on it....as the button was pushed a small blue arc shot out from the tip......Alicia didn't know it really exsisted but it could only be one thing....a cattle prod!! what the fuck was this woman doing with a cattle prod????

The sudden electric shock on her ass provided all the incentive needed for her to rise off of her knees. She was thankful at least that it was her ass that was now facing the camera instead of her face.
Alicia was far from inexperienced when it came to eating pussy, but being forced to do it took the arousal out of the equation. As delicious as the girl did taste, Alicia was doing it out of fear of being touched by that pole.

Eriko smiled as Alicia began licking. She cooed softly and used her hand to control Alicia's tongue. "Ooh, good girl. Yes, you're experienced. Did you know she cheated on you Albert? Many many times, with women primarily. She did it so often, and one of those women was the one who brought her to me. Alicia here has a very well-trained mouth. Eriko pressed the button and gave Alicia's ass another little zap. "Come on, slut. Admit it to yourself, you like this. Your whore pussy is so hot and wet. You need to submit, really I'm doing you a favor."

Eriko took her time and let Alicia eat her pussy for a little while, before she decided to stop. She pushed Alicia's head away and nodded. "What a good little pussy-licker you are." The Japanese girl pressed the head of the cattle prod to Alicia's pussy, the prongs around her clit. She didnt activate it, just used it as a scare tactic. "Look at the camera and tell them how much of a pussy-licking whore you are. Then I want to hear you beg for me to guck you with my fat strapon cock in your slutty pussy and then your tight ass."

Eriko was enjoying herself quite a bit. These were being sent to Albert in the form of SD cards over the mail. He'd see each one consecutively. Seeing his wife's first few hours of torture and training. But Eriko didnt plan on stopping for anything. Albert would look for her in Japan and find nothing, Eriko had thought ahead enough to have her toy in a different location. She wasn't giving Alicia up until she was trained, and even then she only planned to get rid of her if Alicia got boring. As far as Eriko was concerned, she'd be happily playing with this white girl for years.

Alicia's tongue was getting tired thanks to the O ring gag, but the zaps from the cattle prod forced her to continue her pussy worshipping. She curled her tongue into a mini cock and thrusted it in and out, tongue fucking the asian woman.
Her humiliation was becoming complete and total....hands tied behind her back, rising off her knees, the trophy wife was now nothing more than this woman's playtoy.

"UUUGH....UUUGH...." Alicia groaned through the gag, motioning with her head downwards toward her cunt, then trying to motion towards her ass with her bound wrists. Her crying and whimpering had ceased....it was humiliating enough to be forced to put on this performance but the constant fear of the prod kept her in line. The only thing keeping her going was the hope that soon her husband would come to her rescue with the money. Of COURSE he would.....after all, she was his trophy wife. Despite her cheating, he needed her to complete the picture of a perfect marriage......

What she didn't know of course was that there was to be no return, no turning back.

Eriko smiled. She stepped forward to Alicia and gently stroked her hair, "Good girl. Good fucking slut. You're making mistress very happy." She looked at the camera, "See how much fun we're having, Albert? Why, I don't think she ever wants to stop." The Japanese woman chuckled to herself and gave Alicia a quick smack on the ass. "Mm, I can't wait to get into that nice tight ass of yours. I bet Albert never tried anal with you did he? Even if he did, you probably wouldn't feel a thing."

Eriko went up to the camera and turned off the recording. She took out the SD card and put in a new one. Such small little video fragments only needed a small card, so it made the process much easier.

She turned the camera back on and went over to Alicia. Eriko took out the gag and gently stroked the slave's hair. "My new slut here has been a good girl, doing as she's ordered and obeying her mistress's commands. You're making the transition from trophy wife to trophy slave very easily, it's impressive really." Eriko pulled out a Hitachi wand and held it up, "You know what this is? It's a vibrator. One that you will be getting very familiar with."

She turned it on and pressed the head into one of Alicia's nipples, "I hope you like how it feels." She slipped it down Alicia's body and lightly feathered it against her clit, "It's going to be vital to your training." She pressed the toy against Alicia's sex, rubbing it over her bare pussy. "You beg for your orgasm, if you come before I give you permission you'll see what true punishment feels like."

"MMMMMPH!!!"
Alicia let out a gagged moan at the thought of having her tight puckered ass violated......she struggled in her restraints.....she couldn't let her husband think she was enjoying this torture or submitting voluntarily.

She mouthed a silent 'help!' as soon as the gag was removed.
Then she saw the Hitachi, a device she was not only very familiar with but had one of her own back home.....she was also very familiar with it's strength. Unlike battery powered devices, a Hitachi was a plug in, so it never lost power....a perfect training tool.
"oooooooo," she cooed as she felt it stimulate her nipples, instantly hardening and throbbing.

As she faced the camera, the device was pressed up against her pussy, the vibrations coursing through her lower body.
"pl......please Mistress......OH MY GOD!.....oooo,OOOOOOOH!!!"
The feeling was soon almost unbearable. Despite her hatred of this sadist, it wouldn't be long before she would be forced to cum.
"Please Mistress," she begged, her legs trembling....."Please....please let me cum....OH GOD, PLEEEEEEESE....."

Alicia’s moans were musical to Eriko’s ears. Hearing the bound white woman moaning like a common street whore was the perfect noise. Hearing her beg, and call Eriko her mistress. Oh, she could just see Albert’s anger mounting. The real curiosity was whether it was leveled at her or at Alicia. Eriko smiled at the camera, “Yes. Come for me, my slave. Come if you really want to become my obedient sex slave and whore.” Of course, when Eriko said this, she surreptitiously turned the vibrator up to full power, driving Alicia to orgasm almost immediately.

She pulled the toy away after and smirked, “mm, so good. I bet you’ve never seen that Albert. That’s an orgasm, she’s porbably had to fake them for you for a long time.” Eriko slapped Alicia, “But, my slut will get used to them quickly.” With that, Eriko remotely turned off the camera. She looked at Alicia, noticed the woman’s thin sheen of sweat, and smiled. “I think I’ll take a break. Send these off to your hubby and then come back to you later.” She hooked a finger in the ring on Alicia’s collar and pulled her head up. “Don’t think I didn’t notice that shit, mouthing words to the camera. Do that again, try to embarass me, and you’ll regret it for the rest of your miserable life. I’m not too rough with you, but test me and you’ll see just what I’m willing to do to a whore like you.”

Eriko released Alicia from her bondage and pulled her up. She led the freshly minted slave to a St. Andrew’s cross bolted to the wall and began cuffing her in place. The Japanes woman pushed a ball gag between Alicia’s lips and locked it around her head. Eriko ran her hand over Alicia’s body. “Such a beautiful specimen. I’ll enjoy breaking culture made many of the rope techniques used in bdsm todsy, and I’m looking forward to showing them to you,” Eriko walked away, headed to leave. “When I return, I’ll offer you the chance to prostrate yourself and beg my forgiveness for your behavior during the recording. Think about how best to apologize, and I might not fuck your ass quite yet.” The door opened and closed shortly after, and Alicia was all alone again.

The dungeon remained empty save for the lone slave for what felt like hours. Eventually though, thr door opened and footsteps slowly descended the stairs. Surprisingly, it wasn’t Eriko. But, Jane. Alicia’s former lover was in a short black dress, one that Alicia was very fond of. She smiled a bit at her bound lover, “I always assumed you’d look good bound.” She walked over to Alicia and gently stroked her breast. Jane looked at Alicia again, “For what it’s worth. I really feel sorry about you. I really liked fooling around with you,”

Jane carefully took out Alicia’s ball gag and offered her a bottle of cold water, “Tilt your head back. Let me givr you some water. You must be thirsty,”

Must to Alicia's suprise, it was quickly becoming easier to call her tormentor her Mistress.....was she finally broken?
One thing for sure, her ability to hold back an orgasm had failed. The Hitachi drove her to climax. Before long she was tugging at her restraints, howling and whimpering as her body stiffened and she came, almost like a gusher.

The woman was right....all the timje she had been that man's trophy wife, her orgasms had been fake. Ironically though it mattered very little to him.

She had never seen a St. Andrew's cross before, but one look at the cuffs attached to all 4 corners she shuddered....
"p-p-please Mistress," she begged....."no that....."
But her pleas fell upon deaf ears as she was secured spreadeagled and gagged.

As she stood there forcibly displayed, Alicia thought of what the woman was doing. How would her husband react to the videos? would he attempt a rescue or would he simply enjoy watching his wife in torment, being used like a playtoy?

One thing for sure, she wasn't going to stay here to find out what other kinky shit this woman had in store.
She tugged and yanked at the cuffs, twisting her wrists trying to squeeze out of the cuffs, her tits swaying as she fought.

There was the sounds of someone approaching.....

IT WAS JANE!!!
Alicia yanked even harder at the restraints, this time in anger. When the girl removed her gag, Alicia licked her lips staring in fury at the girl.

"HOW COULD YOU?," she called out...."I TRUSTED YOU...YOU BETRAYED ME!"
After she gave Alicia the water, she lowered her voice.
"I'll forgive you if you let me go...take me out of these restraints and run away with me....."

Jane watched Alicia rage at her for a few seconds, and then settle a bit. She seemed to look at Alicia the way on looks at a stray dog in the pound, pity. She put her hand on the former-trophy-wife's hip and slowly traced her curves. "Oh? Like I offered to do before. So many tines before, but you never wanted to?" She smirked, "Oh Alicia. This hurts me too. Not as much as you, obviously. But it hurts me."

"I'm what they call a Honeypot. I seduce people for money. You... You weren't my first. I usually only did men, sadly. But I had done a few women. Really though, you were my absolute favorite. I was hired by the people running that auction to bring you in as their big main attraction, but as well spent time together... I realized I wanted you to myself." She sighed, "If you had just done what I asked, just come away with me. I could avoid the auction board members, I could evade your husband and we could be lying together on some beach somewhere enjoying the rest of our lives. But you just couldn't do it, and I had to go through with it."

Jane paused, she looked legitimately regretful about what she had done to Alicia, at least in some capacity. "Eriko... She's different. She has a network that makes your ex-hubby look like a kid with a tiny can and a string. No matter where we go, she'd be able to find us. She'd probably kill me, and do even worse things to you." Jane let her hand dip down to rub at Alicia's pussy very gently. "You're all wet. Hm, I knew you were a bit of a sub, but this is surprising."

She looked up at Alicia, "I know what she would do to you if she had her way. She'd play with you for awhile, make enough videos to blackmail your husband into paying her something, then she's either kill you or sell you off to someone worse so you might as well be dead in the eyes of the world... She's a serious threat, Alicia. I offered to start working for her, in exchange for one condition. She keeps you... Alive, well fed and healthy. She can train you sure, but at least now I know she won't be acting her revenge fantasies the same way she thought of them."

Jane slide her hand up Alicia's body, moving it up to cup her cheek. "Look. My point is, just let it happen. Try to act like you like it. Convince her you're breaking and she might lose interest, perhaps give you to her best Honeypot. A young woman who conveniently has a lovely beach front property for two." Jane giggled.

"You....little coniving....BITCH!," Alicia cries out, the sound of metal as she fought against her restraints, her tits jiggling....
"You KNEW this woman would do all these things to me! I thought I meant something to you...."

But Jane was right....seeing her had already made Alicia aroused and there was no denying the wetness she felt. She wanted the girl to take a dildo and work her over right then and there. She thought about the not to secret rendevous they had, the hotel rooms smelling like unbridled sex.

It was Jane, that little double crossing bitch that clued her into what was really happening.....there was never going to be any rescue, no release.....her tormentor was determined to get money from her husband sure, but if Jane was correct, Alicia wasn't going to be returned.....exactly what was to be her ultimate fate, even Jane didn't sound as if she knew for sure.

One thing was for sure....she certainly had no desire to stay with this sadist. She decided Jane was right, she would go along with things, make this sadist think she had broken her. She would submit and put up no resistance in hopes that the woman would lose interest and give her away to Jane....once that happened she would take her revenge on the little bitch that set her up.

Jane shook her head. "If I had known she would buy you, then I wouldn't have done it. She hadn't even confirmed her attendance at the auction. Please Alicia, you have to listen to me... You mean something to me, so much to me. I wanted to get you away from that bastard who can't see how wonderful you really are."

She looked down, "Eriko is dangerous, but she is also reasonable. She gave me... A deal. If you behave yourself, if you serve her, she'll let me have some time with you." Jane placed her hands on Alicia's hips. "Pretty soon, she'll get bored of you if you start really acting like you enjoy it. She gets off on the torment. But after that, you and I can be alone..." She rubbed her hands over Alicia's curves. One hand dipped a bit lower and started slowly rubbing her pussy. "We'll have everything we need, and nothing but time to enjoy one another."

Jane leaned in and kissed Alicia's nipple. She licked over it, "God, you do look so sexy like this. It's not surprising though. You're always sexy." She smirked and plunged a finger into Wendy's sex.

Alicia ceased her feeble useless struggling, slightly arching her back so her more than ample tits jutted out straight.....she wanted to tease and taunt the girl so she would have an ally. Of course, she didn't trust Jane any more than she trusted her asian sadist, but at least if she was released to Jane, she could overpower her and get away. Once gone, she would notify the authorities and have both women arrested.

On the other hand, there was no denying the fact that Jane, as untrustworthy as she was, was still a turn on for Alicia....she moaned softly as the girl traced a finger down her body, then let out a gasp as she felt a finger penetrate her.

"Deeper," she moaned...."Oh Fuck.....deeper....."

Jane smirked, "Yeah, you like that don't you?" She pushed her fingers in deeper, picking up speed a bit. "I remember when we were first together. I'd start touching you and you'd go limp and let it happen. Give new absolute control. It was so fucking hot, having some rich bitch under my thumb and enjoying whatever I wanted to do to her."

Jane's other hand began rubbing Alicia's clit. "I missed touching you though. I really did. Eriko's fun and all, but she isn't you." Jane smiled, "Nobody could replace you. Your dick husband might try and find a new trophy wife, probably make up some bullshit about you being a dyke and running off with another woman. But she won't fuck like you do Alicia. Nobody could."

Jane leaned in and kissed Alicia's neck, going just above her collar to kiss the flesh of her lover's neck. She pulled her lips away and then her fingers. Jane stepped back and went to one of the chests of drawers. She slis it open and took out a decent dildo and a vibrator. "Eriko forbid us from eating your pussy until you're better trained, but she didn't stop me from using toys... Which one do you want? Dildo or vibe?"

As much as Alicia was pissed about Jane betraying her and setting her up, there was no denying the girl's expertise....she knew just how to make Alicia meeow and puurr.

"Oh fuck," she murmered...."Oh.......OOOH, FUCK!!!"
it wasn't long until she came, nectar dripping and pooling on the floor between her bound legs. She was gasping, her tits moving up and down.

"God Jane," she said....."what have you DONE to me?"
She looked at the toys Jane offered.....
"The vibe please," she said...."Jane....please....take me down from this damn thing...we could get away then you can have me all you want...."
She was trying to use all her feminine ways on the girl....she had to convince her to let her go. Alicia brought her frame up, making her tits jut out straight, her nipples hard.
"I know you want this," she said in her most arousing voice...."and you can have it....all of me...all you have to do is release me..."

Jane smiled and shook her head, "You're right. I do want you. But if I let you go, I know what will happen. If I'm lucky Eriko will kill me. If I'm not, I'll be up on that auction block like you were and she'll see to that I go to someone that makes Eriko look like Mother Theresa. She'll bring you back and do all the fucked up things that she's not doing to you, only because I asked her not to. Even if we did get away, it wouldn't matter. She'd find us quickly and we'd be right back where we started."

She turned the vibe on and let the soft humming toy press against Alicia's bare skin. She slowly dragged it up between her breasts, and then back down. "She wants you here. She doesn't see much in you, but I told her. If she just gives you a chance she'll see that you're a grade- A lesbian and an absolutely spectacular fuck... Of course, if she disagrees... She'll probably send you back to Albert in pieces."

Jane pressed the vibrator to Alicia's pussy. "Just do me a favor. As your lover, as someone who cares about you... Drop the escape angle. Just accept being a slave and do your best to get used to it. You'll save yourself a lot of pain and torment if you do. Eriko will only listen to me for some long. Ultimately, she'll do whatever she wants, and I'd hate for something worse to happen to you." She looked up at Alicia and turned up the power, "I want you here, with me. Nobody else, just you and I."

Alicia moaned and twitched as she felt the vibe pressed up against her cunt.....wanting it inside, she pushed against the restraints, bringing up her pelvis to show how badly she wanted it inside her.

"Just shove that thing in me!," she cried, yanking hard at the restraints....."please.....PLEASE!"
Alicia was sweating, aroused now more than ever. Jane had always known just where to apply everything from ice cubes to honey to vibrators on her and it still worked perfectly.

"How.....oh, fuck...." Alicia moaned.....she could already feel her cunt becoming wet. "I want you too, but....how? yes, I'll go along with your idea but Ericko's my owner....what makes you think she'll give me over to you?"

Jane smiled, "There you go, now you get it. Eriko's your owner. Yes. But she'll get bored of you eventually. I'll just convince her to give you over to me. Then you'll be all mine." As Alicia begged, Jane pulled the vibrator up and away from her pussy, teasing her, "You're a slave now. You need to remember the proper titles you give to your superiors. Eriko is 'mistress' and anyone else is 'miss' or otherwise."

She smiled, "Mm. Don't worry baby, I'll make you come. Besides, I don't think you want me to rush so soon. Once I finish up with you, Eriko wants another round." Jane stroked Alicia's cheek, "You're nervous. But just relax. Look inside and tell me that being a slave hasn't been fun. Tell me that your body hasn't been screaming with want for this. You're a submissive, Alicia. There's nothing wrong with that."

She slid the toy back towards Alicia's pussy and began pushing it in and out. "I hear she gets bored of sub's quickly, and she likes to give her old toys to her loyal underlings. She knows we have a history, and I'm the best Honey-Pot she has, so I'll have you to myself very soon." Jane picked up speed as she fucked Alicia with the vibrator. "Just relax, try to enjoy it. I remember the way you used to moan when I smacked you on the ass. You'll enjoy this sort of thing soon."

Alicia didn't trust Jane as far as she could throw her----being set up in that hotel room would forever tarnish the feelings she had for the girl---but the fact was she wanted Jane and preferred her over Ericko.

"So....I have to call you....'Miss'?" she asked....."as in....'Miss, please put that thing back in and fuck me till I cum?"

She looked at Jane. "I know I'm a submissive, always have been but girls always thought I was a push over just because I'm....I was...a trophy wife, so I dommed a few of them, but I was never comfortable being on top...."

She began moaning loudly when she was fucked by the vibe again....she strained against the restraints, pushing out her pelvis to urge the toy in deeper.
"Yes.....oh, fuck YEEEEES!," she squealed......"Please.....help me to become yours....."

Jane nodded, "Yeah, I'll fuck you with this big toy. You dirty slut, I know you love the way it feels. Don't you." She pumped the toy in and out faster, "Yes, slut. Take it. Take this big fucking toy for me. Mm, you're such a whore Alicia. Such a fucking sexy whore."

She leaned in and bit Alicia's nipple, tugging on it with her teeth. "Mm, I always wanted you for myself. You should have been my slave, Alicia. My obedient slut. Fuck your husband, fuck Eriko. I just want you. I jisy want this sexy body in my bed, or tied up waiting for me in my living room. Just the way you should be."

She kept pumping the dildo into Alicia until she pushed her lover to another hard orgasm. "You were made to be a lesbian whore. Born to lick pussy and worship a dominant woman, and I can give you that. I can give you a pussy to worship and I can make you my slave. Wouldn't you like that? Serving at my feet instead of Eriko's?"

Alicia groaned and hissed like a snake.

"Oh Fuck yes!," she called out, her body shaking, her nipples hard as stone.
"Yes....I'm such a whore....I want...'UUUUGH!' to be yours....'UUUUGH!'....your whore...."

The idea of being bound and gagged, waiting for Jane turned her on....soon, another orgasm wracked her body. The crossframe shook and creaked as she struggled, screaming as she came, a puddle forming on the floor .

"I want you Jane," she gasped, then squealed again as she came another time....."anything....'UUUGH!'...anything...."
She was sweating, her body glistening. Yes, she wanted Jane to be her owner. At this point, she didn't give a shit if that worthless husband of hers ever came to her rescue.

Jane smiled, she had Alicia right where she wanted. The young beauty leaned in and grabbed Alicia by her hair, pulling her head back. "Hm. I like the sound of that, but do you know what you're agreeing to? You're agreeing to be my obedient fuck-doll slave for the rest of our lives." She kissed Alicia's neck. "I'll keep you naked, fuck you when I want and how I want. Your body will be mine to use however I want."

She slapped Alicia's breast, "I won't let you go. You'll be my slave for the rest of our lives, you'll serve me and worship my body. You will learn to obey every command I give, like a good slut." She smirked again, "Eriko does this because she hates your husband, I want to do it because I love you Alicia." She kissed the gorgeous MILF a few times and as they were starting to make out, Jane pulled back. "I have an idea, it might prove to be exactly what we need." She stepped away and waved at Alicia a bit, "I'll see you soon. Just hang tight here for awhile."

Jane left the room, leaving Alicia alone and aroused in the dungeon. It felt like several hours until the door to the dungeon opened again and someone came down the steps. It was Eriko, the sadistic woman smiled at the sight of Alicia. "Good morning, whore. I hope you had a restful evening." She walked over to Alicia and looked her over. "You seem tired. Why don't we wake you up a bit more." She slapped Alicia's pussy a few times, laughing as she did.

Eriko nodded her head and stepped away, "I had fun tormenting you yesterday, but not that much fun. Not enough fun to warrant keeping you for myself, not enough to waste my time training you myself. Of course, I can't return you to your husband. That wouldn't be fun for anyone. So, I decided to put you up for sale. Last night was the first night you were up and there was a lot of interest... Let me see if I can remember. There was a woman in Italy who trained pony-girls who was very keen on you. Someone from Nigeria asked about you, specifically if I'd pierce your nipples for an extra sum of money." She pinched one of Alicia's nipples, then continued. "Oh, and a Canadian woman who lived far removed from society looking for a new slave to torment. She offered me a million for your cunt."

Eriko stepped closer, "But I didn't accept their offers. I had another buyer who gave a very compelling offer to me, one that I could not pass up. So, I took it. You'll be shipped to her today." A few henchmen came in, carrying a wooden crate with holes for air. Eriko nodded and the men went over to Alicia and grabbed her, removing her from the cross and starting to hogtie her.

Eriko contributed by forcing a gag into Alicia's mouth and securing it around her head. "The buyer asked me not to stretch your holes out. Otherwise I'd have fitted you with a dildo and a butt plug, I think they wanted to anal train you themselves. Don't be worried, slut. I know your new owner, so I can come by and torment your body if I ever feel like I'm missing you. I wish I could be there to see you getting fucked, but sadly, I can't be. But why don't I offer some jewelry for the trip." She held up a set of clover clamps. The two chained togrther met at a little silver ring and a third longer chain stretched downwards. One man lifted Alicia up while Eriko secured the clamps. Two pinched her nipples while the third stretched down to pinch her clit, if Alicia moved too much, the chains would be pulled and the clovers would tighten.

With that, Alicia was placed into the crate. Eriko smirked down at her, "I suggest you try to be quiet. If the delivery person were to find out what's in this crate, who knows what depraved things they might do to you."

She chuckled, "Enjoy your new life as a sex slave, whore. I'm sure you will." The lid was closed and secured, the men lifted the box and carried it away with Alicia inside, ready to be delivered.

Ericko and Jane at times were scarcely different. Both enjoyed sexually tormenting and teasing Alicia, both were extremely dominant and neither one could be trusted. Between the two however, Alicia if given a choice preferred Jane. True, she betrayed her and delivered her to the asian domme, but she had to confess...Jane was fantastic in bed. Of all the girls she cheated on her husband with, Jane was the only one she was willing to leave him for.

She let out a cry as the asian slapped her pussy, hoping that she wouldn't notice the moistness left behind after Jane had her way with her.

Then she saw men bringing in a wooden crate with holes. Upon hearing that she would be packed up and sold to someone else, she got panicky.

"Please," she begged....."No....not that.....not in THERE......"
Her pleas were silenced when the ballgag was forced in her mouth, a harness keeping it in place. She was left nude and a set of clover clamps secured to her nipples. The pain made her groan loudly then she watched helplessly as a thin chain was attached to the clamps and brought down between her legs. A pain impulse made her moan again....another clamp was secured to her pussy lips!

Alicia was hogtied and placed in the crate. The lid was placed on top and nailed shut. Alicia tried to move but the chain had no slack, causing pain on both her tits and cunt. As they carried her off, she began whimpering. She had no idea where she was going or who bought her. All she knew was that she would never see her husband or Jane again.

Time must have passed, but the only reference Alicia had was the air holes in the top, as light passed through them, she would be able to see she was carried out of the dungeon and seemingly outside. The sounds of the city around them. Then, Alicia was brought up and put in a car. She could hear the engine being started and then feel the car pulling out.

The car drove for awhile, poor Alicia had no frame of reference, only the light and the vaguest idea of how quickly time was passing. But the pain of her bondage and the wicked clover clamps biting into her might make focusing more difficult. Eventually, the car stopped and the crate carrying the MILF was pulled out again. Alicia was set down somewhere, the room sounded quite echoey, then a door slammed.

The room was dark, light only came every once-in-awhile when someone would come in and turn on the bright overhead lights. They'd open the box and blindfold Alicia, then untie her and let her out for a few minutes to go to the bathroom and stretch a bit. The clamps came off long enough to give Alicia a little respite. That only made their painful return that much worse. The ropes were tied back up almost immediately. When Alicia tried to struggle and escape, both ropes and clamps were tightened to hurt her more.

After what must have been a long time, the box was movdd again. This time though, it seemed different. Alicia was loaded onto a car, and then driven away. But then, she was moved somewhere else. She was placed in some dark compartment, the door shut and then a loud hiss noise.

It was a mystery what was happening, until Alicia would feel the floor lurching upwards a bit. This continued consistently, Alicia had been loaded onto a plane! The plane flew for several more hours, leaving the helpless blonde MILF alone and bound for a long time. After several hours more, the plane finally began to land. It was about another hour before Alicia was loaded off and once more placed into a car.

She was driven down somewhere, soon turning off the paved streets and onto gravel and dirt roads. The car stopped and the box was moved once more, set down somewhere. The air smelled salty, and there was a sound of waves crashing. Before Alicia could get her bearings, there was a thud. If she could look up, she would see the head of a crowbar wedged into the lid of the crate. The criwbar wrenched back, pulling at the crate lid. After several of these, the lid popped free and slid aside.

Whoever it was, turned the crate over, spilling Alicia onto the ground. The MILF was rolled onto her belly and a figure walked in front of her. She was lithe and pretty, in a small red bikini with a white sheer coverup skirt. Her hair up in a messy bun, she stood framed by palm trees and the ocean behind her. The girl smiled down at Alicia, "You look good, considering you've been in a crate for several days." She laughed, it was familiar to Alicia. That body was familiar, it was Jane.

Time was indeed a blur.....shadows and lights passed over the air holes in the wooden crate. Alicia tried to move and reposition herself but every time she moved the chain attached to her nipples and pussy was pulled and the pain made her groan.

WHERE WAS SHE????

The only clue she had was that she was no longer in the same place.....she smelled fuel and heard the roar of what was obviously aircraft engines, her suspicion confirmed as she felt the crate moving on a conveyor belt.
The dark sweltering cargo hold together with the crate itself was making her sweat, a glistening sheen now all over her body.

The all too brief period of time when she was allowed out of the crate was almost forgotten.....she wished she could've done something, left some kind of message or clue behind, but in addition to being gagged she was also blindfolded. Her release was only temporary as she was once again bound and clamped.

After many more hours, time had little meaning to her. Even the pain and agony she had suffered was now not more than a numbness.
Finally, she could tell she was once more outside...through the airholes she could catch fleeting glances of palm trees and what could be nothing else but..........the ocean?????

The lid of the crate was popped open, the box turned and she was laying on the floor of a room, still hogtied.
As she watched, a door opened and a sexy looking girl entered the room......

JANE!!!

Back
Top Bottom