Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Karma's a bitch (MessedupRp x Cindy Harrison)

Jane smiled down at Alicia, she stroked that older woman's hair a bit then reached down and slowly began untying her bonds. "Just relax, let your body stretch out naturally for awhile, then you can start moving and stretching." She took out Alicia's gag, then began removing the clamps on her flesh. "There you are. You must be hungry, we'll get you some food and water in a little bit. For now, you must be feeling tired and likely very confused. So I'll tell you what's happened here."

She sat down on the floor with Alicia, "We're currently in the Caribbean, in my newly acquired beach home. Eriko was considering giving you up, and I convinced her to let me have you. She agreed that I could keep you, so long as I go somewhere far from her to keep you seperate from your husband."

She motioned around the room, "So, now we're living here. You'll no longer be calling Eriko your mistress, but after you finally admitted how submissive you are, you'll be serving me." She squeezed Alicia's bum, "That time we shared in Eriko's dungeon... Is now a full-time thing. I have all day, every day, you'll be getting dominated by me."

Jane smirked again and reached around to squeeze one of Alicia's breasts, "I'm really looking forward to this."

Even after being untied, Alicia had been kept in prolonged bondage for so long it hurt to move....once the restraints were removed she laid on her side facing Jane. The clamps hurt almost as much being removed as when first applied....the blood rushing back in the previously clamped off areas made her wince and groan.

It was already obvious to Alicia by now that she would probably never see her husband again.....Like Ericko said, she was taken so far away that the chances were slim at best if she ever saw him again.

Jane might be easier to deal with than Ericko.....at least she had many pleasurable moments with Jane. That was, until she turned the tables on her and betrayed her.

"Yes, I finally realized I'm a submissive," she replied truthfully. "I'll serve you faithfully Jane....Mistress Jane...."

Alicia's confession brought a smile to Jane's face. She nodded her head and then slowly let her hand slide down Alicia's back, "Good girl. I know you may still feel apprehensive, but you're better off like this. You and I are finally together, with nobody to stand between us. Your asshole husband isn't a problem, and I have you all to myself."

She pulled her hand back and placed a finger under Alicia's chin, gently inclining her head. You're my favorite catch, and I get the feeling I was your favorite too." She leaned down and kissed Alicia, "After all those times we fucked, all those times I helped you cheat on him. Everything you did to me and I did to you."

Jane stood up and smiled down at Alicia. "We'll have to replace that collar. You're mine now, so you won't be wearing Eriko's collar anymore. I'll be right back. You can come with me if you want, or you can stay here and rest a bit longer."

Jane walked away, leaving Alicia on the floor. She was gone for several minutes, but eventually came back with a plate of food. It wasn't extravagantly fancy, but it tasted good and it was certainly filling. Jane went over to a door and opened it up, the sound of the ocean became such more noticeable, and the sight of waves lapping at the shore of a beach was clear. "Do you want to come outside and see your new home?"

Back
Top Bottom