Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Plot or smut heavy

Brian98125

Moon
Hello everybody -

Intro:

I’m looking for story driven or smut driven roleplays. I don’t really do slice of life style or fandom role plays. I prefer either a fiction setting (fantasy, sci-fi, magic, etc), or something drive by my kinks (or both!). If you are looking to do something in a compelling setting, i’m fine with smut ratio can be pretty low. If you want to do something in the everyday normal world, i’m Looking for a fairly high smut ratio.

A few basic notes:

Posting Medium: I prefer PMs but willing to consider others

Post length: I typically post 1 - 3 paragraphs, but tend to adopt a similar posting length as my partner(s)

Frequency: At least once a day on weekdays, usually in the morning and afternoon. Less on weekends.

Style: I tend to enjoy character driven stories. I will spend a lot of time developing characters and working out their psychology. I love detailed world building. I prefer realism with my fantasy and character interactions. I love feedback / adopting to my partner’s style/preferences

Weaknesses: I don’t always catch my typos or spelling errors (all about proofreading and grammar, but I just don’t always find my mistakes). Not the best a descriptive writing, I tend to describe things by how they make the characters feel . I can get a little over ambitious, but can tone it down if you give me feedback.

Smut Preferences:

Again, I don’t require any particular kink if you want to do something story drive, but here’s my favorite things

Kinks: age gap(either direction but the older character should be assertive), incest, gangbang, age play, trans female, mommy fetish, reluctant, group sex, inexperienced / innocent, nurturing,

In short, pretty much anything were “normal people” develop into something much more slutty, abnormal, taboo, etc

Ok with: sub/dom, rough sex, bi sexual males, beast, non con, non-humans

Hardish no: S&M, humiliation, bathroom

Story driven preferences:

I’m open to pretty much anything, aside from the above. I’d love to hear your ideas. I do best when I build off at least some basic details, so please have something in mind. Doesn’t have to be much (but it can be! Completely willing to play in your world). I love building worlds and developing characters, so if you just want to spit ball ideas, i’m game (also always up for just meeting new people). At some point i’ll come up with some basic plots, but i’d honestly prefer to hear your’s and then give you mine. I included some roles to get things started but i’m Not limited to these:

Princess / spy
Mage / apprentice
Lord / peasant girl
Bounty hunter / target

Rivals

Possible settings

Smut driven plots:

Just some very general ideas I want to try

Sex cult:
One or both character join a cult with an open sexuality. This one would be about an exploration of taboo / atypical sexuality. It could also work as a incest plot.

School:
One or both characters join a school we’re sex between students and or staff is the norm. This could be a modern, fantasy, or supernatural setting

Dad v daughter / daughters friend / step daughter:
Pretty much again thing in the vein. Please have an idea how aggressive or reluctant you want things to start out. I prefer female characters 15-21

Mom v son / son friend(s)-
Same as above, but the younger male will not the the aggressor.

Adoption:
An older male moves to a remote area and adopts / buys a younger (15-18) girl. He sets up a basement apartment isolated from the world with video surveillance and streams live as he teaches her about sex.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom