Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rogue's roleplay Den [mxf]

EldritchRogue

Meteorite
Looking for quick and dirty RP, I prefer PM since I don’t use messengers like discord often or well. I have been roleplaying over a decade, and am somewhat used to doing smutty roleplays though usually from a female perspective, but right now I’m willing to branch out to playing a male role.

I like both romantic stuff, and darker stuff, though lately I’ve got the mood for the latter. I’m looking for female OCs for my aliens, tentacle monsters, ghosts, supernaturals or even regular dudes to fuck silly at the moment. I'm pretty open to hearing most suggestions though!

Edit: I am now craving for something with a little more narrative substance, so plot/character interaction plus some sex.

I have a tolerance for most things but here are a few things I’m not comfortable with:

⍟ 1. First person perspective, Sorry, I like a distance between myself and my roleplays and this makes it difficult for me to get into it.
⍟ 2. Weird flirty OOC conversation - Can’t do it, won’t do it. It’s happened to me before on other sites and I find it awkward and creepy. I’m neither here to meet people nor stroke people’s egos.
⍟ I don’t do Gore, Death, toilet play, NTR/cheating in my smut.

The more ✪ next to it the more I want it.
The first role is the one I want to play.

Tentacle x girl ✪✪✪
Alien x girl or space crew ✪✪
kidnapper/rapist x kidnapee ✪✪✪✪
Master x slave ✪✪✪✪
Ghosts/girl ✪✪✪✪
Demon/girl ✪✪✪✪
Werewolf/girl ✪✪✪

Fandom Specific

Heretic Astartes / Human woman or Eldar ✪✪✪✪ [Warhammer 40k]
Primarch/Human ✪✪✪✪ [Warhammer 40k]

Kinks

Not all are going to be involved, also let me know if you prefer more realistic sex compared to the more extreme stuff.

Non-con ✪✪✪✪✪
Large insertions ✪✪✪✪✪

Cum pies ✪✪✪✪
Excessive semen ✪✪✪✪
Monsters ✪✪✪✪
Cum inflation [light-medium] ✪✪✪✪
Risk of pregnancy ✪✪✪✪
Corruption ✪✪✪✪
Gagging ✪✪✪✪
Tentacles/tentacle suits ✪✪✪✪
Breast growth/Lactation ✪✪✪✪
Oviposition ✪✪✪
Mind break ✪✪✪
Toys ✪✪✪
Gangbang ✪✪✪
Monster girls ✪✪✪
Consensual ✪✪✪
Prostitution ✪✪✪
Breeding ✪✪

Fandoms

Will slowly add others

Star ocean ✪✪✪✪✪
Shield hero ✪✪
Houseki no Kuni
Delicious in Dungeon
Warhammer 40k

Fall of sanctia ✪✪✪✪✪ [Fandom: WH40k] [new]

I have this weird thing for Mortarion, either playing as him or playing against him. Either pre demonhood [30k] or post demonhood is fine. The idea initial is that after the destruction of Sanctia, that Mortarion would take a sister of battle - or sister hospitaller specifically as a battle trophy. The dynamic is the following, The hospitaller’s faith in the emperor remains strong, this prevents her from falling to illness like most of the death guard’s victims. This in turn also infuriates Mortarion because of his relationship dynamic with his father, the emperor. Because she reminds him of this, he decides to take out his frustrations on the poor girl...

Prisoner ✪✪✪✪ [Taken]

Would prefer this in a sci-fi or fantasy setting, my character is a warlord, dour and oppressive in personality as described by word of mouth. My character would be responsible for the fall of a fortress, castle or territory, in which your character would reside, either as nobility, royalty or as a servant. He would either take your character as his own belonging during the aftermath of the battle, or she would be sent to him in an attempt to smooth over surrender negotiations etc and appease him. The latter might be something your character would see as a betrayal as she would be delivered right into enemy hands and unsure of her fate.

This could be a longer term RP with actual character building, or maybe just a quick and dirty smut. This one would be more realistic sex.

Non-con (preferred) /or consensual, choking, hairpulling, toys, gags, rough sex etc.

Haunted house ✪✪✪✪

Your character spends her time spelunking through various haunted locations, always looking for a thrill but never finding anything that is truly supernatural. Just as your character is about to give up, she hears about this old american gothic house that has been long abandoned. Hopping the fence, she finds a broken window with an entrance leading into the lot. As she delves further into the haunted mansion, she realises that she can’t find her way back as the house starts to supernaturally shift and she is trapped inside with all manner of horrors that only exist in fantasy. Tentacles, Ghost gangbangs, demons etc.

Unexpected Passenger ✪✪✪✪ [Taken - don't want anymore of this]

A crew unearths some sort of alien artefact, without knowing that it contains a living specimen they carry it onto their alien craft. From there the story can go either of two ways, with the alien evolving and shifting as it skulks around the ship, looking for women to breed with. Or with the alien crashing the ship, making it unable to leave the planet’s orbit, and forcing the survivors to contend with a world full of monsters looking to breed with an unsuspecting female that dares to step out into the wild.

Less Detailed Scenarios

- Some Isekai setting where the character has to breed with random monsters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom