Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Timber’s thread of lesbian requests!

Hear ye, hear ye! And so begins the first real request thread of I, Timber! The first request thread that isn’t two lines long and covered in paste! And here’s the first sentence that doesn’t end with an exclamation point.

About me
I’ve been RPing for seven years at this point and I prefer RPs for varying lengths. With each request or story suggestion, I’ll let you know what length of RP I’d prefer it to be.

When it comes to kinks I am willing to try almost anything, with the exceptions being Non-Con and anything to do with the toilet. But really that’s about it, I’m willing to talk through every other strange and delicious perversion you might have.

— Sudden mysterious requirement ooooooo!! Mysterious! When messaging, confirm whether or not you are over the age of 21. Failure results in an instant ignore! —

Also I’d like to point out that OOC chat will win you big time points with me, the biggest. This is important for talking through ideas and keeping the RP fresh. But alongside that, I do like to dirty talk directly to and with my partners in OOC. (However I also realize that this is not everyone’s preference and this is not a dealbreaker).

Currently, I have RPing spaces open for Short term RPs only. Right now I just wanna fool around with some lovely ladies, (Please do not come to me asking if you can use male characters, I've made this clear already). This is subject to change depending on how many RPs I have going.

So before we get started on the story ideas I want to make sure you’ve read everything I’ve just written. When you PM me, please include in your initial message:
  1. Whether or not you’re willing to do OOC chat and to what extent it can be taken. (This is not a dealbreaker, I will RP with you regardless of this but it helps to set boundaries right away so I know what lines not to cross).
  2. Tell me what your favourite type of cereal is.

RIGHT! It’s time for the fun part.

Fandoms I’m willing to engage in:

WARCRAFT (CRAVING)

This is the only long term RP I'm considering at the moment. As a result I insist on keeping posts to a maximum of two paragraphs. (Three to start with is fine).
Basically I really want a scenario of two sexy elf huntresses (any variation of them is fine) travelling Azeroth and living in the rough and wilds. Perhaps we have them meet each other for the very first time, perhaps they already know each other, we can talk more details later on.

RWBY (short one shot)
OC x OC
Velvet x Coco
Ruby x Yang
Neo x Cinder

DC (Short term)
Batgirl x basically any of the women but if you played Supergirl it would be super appreciated

FALLOUT (Mid-term) (closed)
OC x OC

DESTINY (Mid to long-term)(closed)
OC x OC
Mara Sov x OC

OVERWATCH (short-term) (closed)
Basically, anyone, let’s do this.

STARCRAFT (Closed)
Kerrigan x Nova

STAR WARS (Short to Long-term)
Old Republic Era preferred
Sith x Jedi
Sith x Sith

THE WITCHER (Short to mid term)
Ciri x OC
Ciri x Cerys
Shani x Anyone

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
Ahri x Akali K/DA versions (short-term)
Lamb x Soraka (short-term)

STANDARD PAIRINGS

Medieval (Mid to long-term) (closed)
Science Fiction (Short to mid-term)
Criminals (Mid-term)
Incest (Short-term)

More specific pairings

This section is devoted to some more specific pairing ideas that I’ve got, based on either things I’m craving right now or on a few ideas I’ve seen used around the other Bluemoon Request threads.

Monstergirls
I really would love to do a mid-term RP using characters found in these designs (ArbuzBudesh (@ArbuzBudesh) | Twitter)
Seriously, let’s talk through the ideas and come up with something hot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom