Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It started at the mall [DOM + TheyDontKnowIBurn]

Languidly Tom reached a hand over and turned her face to his and gasped at the perversely erotic sight of her face, her eyes wet with held-back tears and then moaned as she started putting more skill into the handjob. He gasped and then swallowed "Tell me..look me in the eye and tell me it doesn't hurt when I'm banging the shit out of you" he said raggedly, his body responding to her strokes. "If you really loved me, you'd already do better." he said and then looked angrily into her eyes "all I wanted was a little play for my birthday -but I had to fight you just to get you to give me a half-assed handjob."

She bit her lip as he turned her to face him. When Tom gasped, she almost wondered for what. But the look in his eyes said it all. It betrayed the sick arrousal that all he was doing to her caused. Tearing down her sense of pride got him off. She tried to clear her face, and give him nothing to get that twisted satisfaction from, but the tell-tale signs were there already. Eyes red from crying. New tears just waiting to flood fort. Streaks down her cheeks of black mascara. She couldn't deprive of this, for she had already done what he wanted.

She looked down when he told her to look him in the eye and tell him it didn't. She took a shakey breath, then looked up again, trying to look him in the eye. She couldn't do it. Her lie didn't even convince her, so how could it convince him. "I-it doesn't hurt... Honest..." She said softly. A pitiful attempt at best. And perhaps he was right. Perhaps she had been wrong to deny him what he wanted, when he gave up so much for her.

She blinked, realizing that she was second-guessing everything she had ever thought. Before she could voice that concern though, he forced her into a kiss as he came. She was surprised. She felt his cum splatter over her legs, dress, and all over her hand, as he kept her in that kiss. She wasn't sure what to think anymore. She felt more demeaned. She knew that much.

He leaned back, her weak, feeble lie echoed through her head. He gulped and gasped, fighting for breath as the orgasm finished wracking it's way through his body. He leaned his head back against the seat "Ok...so maybe I was wrong." he said softly "about it hurting." He looked over to her tear-streaked face and spoke to her more tenderly. He could expose her, and then promise to be gentle, or promise to work with her limits -but her lie gave him an out. An out that he saw and was eager to take -if she still wanted to prove herself then who was he to fight her? "And I'm sorry about all...this." he said, waving his hand over her. He reached for a box of tissues from the back seat and handed a bunch to her to mop up her hands with.

He looked at her with tender sadness "I just...well, you're very enthusiastic about what you like to do, but it seems like every time I ask for things I like -the answer is no." he looked sadly out through the car's front window and sighed. "I'm sorry, I guess it just really hurts." he said, brushing her hair back gently. "I love you so much, I just wish we were more ...compatible." he said.

Karri watched, trying to read his expression and see how badly she was caught in this lie. But before she could be sure of anything, he spoke again, much to her surprise, admitting he was wrong. She blinked. She hadn't thought he would beleive her. Not at all. She hadn't even convinced herself. But he seemed to beleive she wasn't getting hurt, so Karri wasn't about to tell him she lied. She looked at her hands and herself as he apologized. Her condition was rather embarrassing, honestly, and so when he handed her tissues, she accepted them, and quickly cleaned herself up. She was a little confused by his sudden turn around in temperment, but she definately wasn't complaining any. "It's okay..." She said softly, with a nod, falling back into some sense of security.

Karri looked down, now feeling ashamed as she listened to his point of view. She thought back, and really, what he said sounded true enough when matched against the fact. "I'm sorry, Tom..." She whispered. "I'm sorry I'm selfish and greedy... And I'm sorry I hurt you..." She finished. More tears came when he told her so tenderly that he loved her. "We can be! I'll try to be better... I'll make myself be compatible..." She said.

"I know you will -and I know you're going to do great." He leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, tenderly this time. "I know what you can do -that's why I'm with you, and that's why I love you." he said softly. Then he turned and started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. He was quiet during the brief drive to their apartment, this was a lot for him to digest himself. From time to time he looked over at her and smiled warmly, proudly. He wasn't exactly sure how he managed it, but he had reduced her to tears and then at the end managed to get her to promise to behave. He sighed happily at a red light and reached a hand over and patted her thigh "I really do love you" he said lightly before returning his hand to the wheel.

Once at the apartment he parked the car and then, in one motion, slid the keys into his pocket and leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. He looked softly into her eyes and tenderly said "It's good to be home, isn't it?" he turned and quickly stepped out of the car. He opened the passenger-side door and helped Karri out, taking the bag with her clothes and carrying it for her.

Once inside the apartment he set the bag down by the door and took off his jacket, moving aside so that she could come in. They had a modest one bedroom apartment that they had spent years furnishing item by item. As he hung up his jacket he looked over to Karri and smiled sheepishly. "I was kinda hoping...maybe you wouldn't mind..." he stepped closer to her and set his hands onto her waist.

His tender kiss seemed to make things right again, even if somewhere in her mind, she knew they weren't. Things were calm again, and that was as much as she could ask for. She smiled. "I love you too..." She said softly, contently. The silence during the trip home gave her time to think. She was happy, but something kept nibbling at the edge of her mind. Something said she was giving up. But she pushed that aside, rationalizing that if he was happy, then she could be too. She didn't want to be selfish as she had been. Not at all. It was time for a change, and she was just going to trust herself to him, and let him help her. Or at least try. She knew it wouldn't be easy all the way. She smiled as once again he said he loved her and ran his hand briefly over her thigh. "I love you back." She said with a grin.

Finally, they arrived home. "Yeah, it really is." She said in response to his statement. She realized that she loved this little home they had made together, over the years. It was theirs, and that was houw she liked it. She stepped out of the car when he opened the door, and soon, they were on their way inside, with him carrying her bags.

They stepped inside, and instantly, she felt this sense of comfort grip her. Home. The safest place for her to be. She looked up at him and saw that sheepish smile. Now that was the Tom she knew. She loved that lool. "Sure." She said with a nod, as he placed his hands on her waist. She knew this was an important part of her changing. She had to stop being so desperate to prove herself.

He smiled warmly, leaned down as he took her hips in his hands and then kissed her softly on the lips. "Let's get you out of this..." he said softly as he gathered the fabric of her dress in his fingers and pulled it up. He pulled it off of her and threw it on the floor and then took a step back, openly admiring the shape of her body, her pert breasts, her smooth skin and her beautiful face -even smeared by tears. He kicked off his shoes and then unbuckled his pants, pushed them down and stepped out of them. He reached for her hand and pulled her towards him

"Out here." he said softly, and looked into her eyes as he ran his hands over her body, reaching around her back and caressing her small, firm buttocks in his hands. "I want to make love to you out here for a change." he said and then kissed her firmly on the lips. He guided her to the other side of the couch and then kicked the footstool that had sat in front of the love seat closer to the couch. "That should make doing it doggy style easier for you..." he said and waited for her kneel over the footstool and use the couch for support...

She let him take the dress off of her (and inwardly, felt much better when it was gone), and waited for him. She watched as the pants he wore were shed. She took a breath. Here came a step towards progress. Depending on how this went, she would either take a step forward in her efforts to change, or a step back. She hoped it was the first option. She grinned as her pulled her to him. Perhaps things would be different this time. Perhaps she would enjoy this, this time.

When Tom decided they were doing it out of the bedroom, her first instinct was to object. But then she remembered, this was about making him happy too. And so she smiled and nodded. "Okay." She said. However, when the idea of doggy style was brought up, she felt a lump rise in her throat. She bit her lip, trying to knock back the protests. That would be a painful way, she knew. But she reminded herself to try and please him. She took a breath, and assumed the position, over the footstool, as he had told her too. She braced herself for what was to come.

Tom was still trying to make sense of what was happening -trying to piece together exactly how things fit now- but he was starting to get an instinctive feel of the rhythm that he needed to use with her. Lifting off his shirt he climbed down and laid on top of her, bracing himself with the couch so as to not completely smother her tiny body with his weight. He reached a hand up to her face and pulled back her hair and kissed her cheek and then her ear and then her neck. He applied soft kisses up and down her face and her neck. He pressed his crotch against her ass crack and thought of her crying, thought of her weeping uncontrollably, thought of her dressed in a school uniform with a pixie haircut and calling him daddy.

He grew hard against her not just from the images in his mind -but from the realizeation that he would doubtlessly see them for real. He saw a look on her face, was it doubt? hesitancy? "You told me you can take it, Karri" he said gently, nibbling on her chin "and I believe you..." he lifted his hip and reached for the base of his cock and then slid the head against her labia before sliding it slowly, gently inside of her.

For now, he could be gentle -because he wouldn't have to be gentle for long...

Every instinct she had told her not to let this happen. That if Karri let this happen, she would hate herself for it. But she pushed back those feelings. She forced herself to ignore those thoughts. She rationalized that it was her turn to make him happy. She had made a promise of change, and damn it, she would keep her word. She felt him move on top of her, but not smother her. She grinned as he kissed at her cheek, ear, and neck. He was being gentle. That put her mind at ease along. She couldn't have known just where his thoughts were going, as he pressed against or, preparing to enter. If she had known, she'd have been right back at square one.

Karri felt him get hard, and she figured it was because he was simply in the mood. She was trusting him to make this change possible. Not even easy. Just possible. But stupid doubts she couldn't hold back, continued to haunt her, tugging at the edge of her mind. When he spoke, she calmed some. "I can take it... Honest." She said with a nod. And then he was pushing into her. Gently. She could handle this. It was a tight fit, but it didn't really hurt, because he was gentle.

He could feel her tense up -even more so than usual. Unless she was guiding him inside of her, she always tensed -but he was careful and soothing. Very slowly he filled her with his girth and lenth. He had her hips up which made it easy -and tempting- to bottom out and slam against her cervix with the head of his cock -instead he simply pushed against it and let him rest in her. "See?" he said, running his hands over her small little body "you're ok, aren't you?"

He rested his cock in her and then began to slide out of her and for a few minutes he simply continued in a slow, gentle rhytm, running his hands soothingly over her. Then he slid his arm under her hips hand pulled her hip up, closer to his and slammed into her once harder -smacking her cervix. He continued to move smoothly, watching to see if she'd pretend that it hadn't hurt her...

She was nervous. She almost always was when it came to them making love. She waited as gently he slid into her. She tried to keep herself calm, but she wasn't sure she was doing so well with that. She kept her breaths steady, and kept calm. There was no reason to be tense at all, it seemed. He was being gentle on her. His words were soothing, and his touches put her at ease, as his hands roamed over her body. "Yes... I'm fine." She said with a nod. She felt okay. For the moment...

She was lulled into a sense of calm as he used such slow, gentle movements on her. She dropped all suspicions, just enjoying the touches he came. She still didn't like this position, but it was only fair. He was right when he pointed out that he rarely got his way. But all those calm thoughts came crashing down when he pulled her up more, and slammed into her, then resumed his pace. She bit her lip, fighting back a squeal of pain that would betray her. She would not let him know that hurt like it did.

Tom began to breath more ragged, the way her pussy felt around his cunt, so tight, so warm and so nice felt so good he simply wanted to give in to his abandon and hammer away at her. "God, your cunt feels so nice" he wispered, watching her face to see how she reacted to a little dirty talk. He reached his hand over her body and then grabbed her hair, running his fingers through it and holding it lightly as his other arm continued to hold her hips close to his.

He growled and began to thrust faster into her, rougher. Though he was still holding himself back he began to pull her around like a cloth doll -and the size of his cock meant he was beginning to bottom out in her more and more -which only turned him on, watching her wince in pain even as her womanhood sent waves of pleasure through his body. For all intents, he had her pinned and she flew around like a dog's chew toy as he began to thrust wildly

Then he thrust her so that she slipped off of the footstool -and he kept going. She wound up on the floor, pressed between his huge, battering frame and the couch. He still had his arm holding her waist high even as she was twisted so that she was curled against the back of the couch. He looked hungrily into her eyes as he began to slam into her cunt in earnest, in the space of a few minutes he had gone from gentle to near-rape ...just as he had intended.

Back
Top Bottom