Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spirited Away (Faolan and me only)

"well I jut think Youbaba is only a very practical old spirit," Haku replied. "I don't think she means to be mean. She just doesn't see how people can sacrifice to change destinies because of love."

He chuckled at her blush and without thinking his hand reached out to softly touch Chihiro's red cheek.

Joe smiled "So this is the room huh, well what will we have to do to help out while here" Jill looked at her daughter "Chihiro why was that girl Lin calling you 'Sen'" Chihiro looked at her "Oh that well mom thats the name Yubaba gave me when i had a contract here" Jill smiled oh. And its nice to see Haku is eing himself for you honey" Lin came running in "Sen we got a prolem an evil spirit wants entrance to the bath house and Zaneba said to get you and Haku" Chihiro ran with Lin "Lets go, Haku could you bring them with to watch they need to see how things are done" Lin and chihiro ran to the bridge to stop the spirit.

Haku concentrated for a moment and suddenly his body and limbs grew longerr. His skin turned to scales. The long whiskers of his moustache lengthened and dangles. His horns grew from his head.

"Climb on," said the mighty dragon to Jill and Joe. When they had clambered aboard his back, Haku sprang into the air and flew swiftly after Chihiro.

Joe and Jill soon saw their daughter in front of an evil spirit and Jill jumped off "Chihiro" lin stopped her and said "Let Haku do it" Chihiro stood her ground and said "Your not allowed to be here sir please leave we dont want trouble" The evil spirit swung and slapped chihiro on the cheek "Little human girl i am a demon who can easily kill you dont talk like that to me" he grinned seeing her parents. Chihiro just said not moving "I dont care if you do kill me as a hard worker and Zaneba and Komaji's granddaughter i order you to leave" The demon slapped her again "You must want to die"

With a careful shrug of his back Haku deposited Joe into a large tub that happened to be full of water nearby. Chihiro's father would be wet and uncomfortable but at least he would not be in danger. His heart raged at the sight of Chihiro being slapped to the ground. His roar shook the building. Chihiro would see that Haku was no longer the immature young dragon she had known.

"She said leave. we do not ask politely twice."

Then he smashed into the evil spirit with all of his flying power. Claws were extended and horns lowered.

Chihiro's parents ran and stood by Lin and watched scared. Chihiro stood up and said "Haku i'm fine" she ran and pushed the demon off the bridge sending him to the water under them and then before she realized it the demon grabbed her pulling her to her death to. Jill ran to the side screaming "Chihiro!" she closed her eyes "Haku save her" Joe was scared it might be to late "Haku do what ever you can. Please son"

Since Haku was already in physical contact with the evil demon it was no trial for him to easily reach out and hold Chihiro. A quick snap of his clawed hand rent great tears through the demons arm flesh and caused it to let her go. A flap of his wings and a kick of his hind legs sent Haku and Chihiro up and the demon down at an even faster pace.

"Some demons are not to be trifled with even by one as formidable as you my heart."

Everyone cheered as they landed and Chihiro's parents ran over to her happy she was ok. Jill was in tears from being scared "Oh chihiro honey i'm so happy your ok" Chihiro hugged her mom. Joe walked over and stood by Haku's dragon form "Hey thanks for saving her Haku" He patted Haku on the head then went back to his daughter "So Chihiro what is the first thing we have to do to help this place out" Chihiro dove at him hugging him "Thanks for wanting to help dad" Jill stood up and called Haku over saying something she thought would cheer him up "Come on Kohaku lets get the blood cleaned off you son. And call me mom from now on ok" Chihiro smiled "Here that you see you as a son in law"

"Of course Joe," Haku replied. "I would sooner take any hurt than allow it to happen to her."

He smiled to see how Chihiro's parents stepped in to console her. Idly he licked at the errant scratch he'd received in the scuffle. Then Jill walked over.

"Ok thank you Ma.. I mean Mom," stammered Haku with a blush, then allowed himself to be led away.

Lin ran and walked with "I'll help mam" Jill smiled "Thank you Lin" and the two girls went to an empty room as lin got the bandages jill spoke to Haku. Jill smiled as she spoke to him in his dragon form which made it easyer "You Know Haku i'm glad that you where able to get Chihiro to open up more when she met you 6 years ago when she was 10. Until you two met she never wanted to do anything" she went on about how much her daughter changed cause of him as she cleaned and dressed his wounds

"Your welcome m..Mom," Haku smiled shyly.

He'd never had a mother before. Dragons not being born with parents to know. Coming from eggs as they did. He bore up under her ministrations with little wincing and no utterances.

"I'm glad that I helped her. And I am glad that she has come back. I missed her very much."

Chihiro had told the foreman to let lin and them know she took her dad to meet komaji in the boiler room. chihiro said "Grampa Komaji i brought dad with to meet you" joe said "Hello" Komaji smiled "Hello, Chihiro you want to get me some herbs from the drawer by you there" she nodded and ran it over to him. the soot balls juped and worked faster seening her back. "I brought you some food to" komaji called luch break and got his food from chihiro. She turned and said "Dad dump the sprinkles for the soot balls" Joe did and was amazed at how they scrambled

Back
Top Bottom