Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spirited Away (Faolan and me only)

Niki-Gale

Supernova
Chihiro took her parents throught the building that led to the spirit world and said "Come on you guys i want you to meet Haku and everyone" her mom Jill said "But honey there is no one here" and her dad Joe said "Hey who is that" and he pointed to a boy standing across a rock bed that looked like the starts of a river. Chihiro ran to him and hugged him "Haku!!! I missed you."

Ever since Chihiro had left Haku hadn't quite been the same. He still ran around spirit town and took care of the things he needed to. But it was as if something was missing. Some spark of inspiration. All of the other spirits had noticed.

Many had tried to cheer him up, but it didn't seem to do any good. He smiled and laughed when he was supposed to, but everyone knew that he still wasn't truly happy.

Every week Haku would come back to the bath house and check the big tub to see if she had returned. It was no use. Every week he came, and every week she wasn't there. But even still, six years later, he came every week, only he was even more sad and lonely.

Then one day he was sitting on the edge of the big tub and kicking a stone back and forth inside so that it would make loud cacophonous noises. His back was to the gate way so he hadn't noticed Chihiro finally returning. Suddenly a body hurtled into him, grabbing him from behind. Instantly his body had begun to change, his muscles bunched up and his claws started to come out but then he heard a voice that he'd been dreaming of hearing for years.

"Chihiro? Chihiro!!" Haku shouted with joy and lifted little Chihiro up in the air, spinning her round and round with joy. After six years Chihiro wasn't really so little anymore but to a dragon spirit like Haku it was no problem. "By the ancestors I missed you Chihiro."

The young boy had grown up into a truly impressive young man. Haku was handsome and strong and tall. He hugged her to him as if he never intended to let go.

Chihiro smiled and blushed a little "Haku i missed you to and you've grown cuter" Joe said "Chihiro who is that boy" Jill asked "And how old is he you know your just turning 16" Chihiro sighed "Mom, dad this is Haku and he works here" she led them to a spot to sit while she told them where they where and asked "Haku how old are you now since we met when i was ten and your were 12 i think"

Haku blushed at her mention of him becoming cuter. He hugged her to him and then set her down. He then turned to her parents as she introduced him.

"Hello ma'am, and sir," he said to both of Chihiro's parents as he bowed low. "It's a pleasure to meet you both. Yes I work here. Take care of things."

He smiled at her funny question about ages. Then turned to her parent's again.

"I am 18 now sir," he said to Joe.

As they were talking a girl came running up "Haku your needed at the big tub" she turned and saw Chihiro "Huh Sen your back" she hugged her. Chihiro smiled hugging back "Hey Lin whats going on" Lin explained about a stink spirit in the big tub and chihiro ran. The other four followed her go to the big tub taking an herbal soap token as she passed the formen. She got to the tub and said "Hello again sir and thank you for the gift last time it came in handy" she ran the wter and began to pull a bike out again and clled for help.

Haku ran with Chihiro as they headed for the big tub. It was so good to have her back. Chihiro seemed to be taking charge just like she always had. Without a moments hesitation she had jumped right in with the stink spirit and set to washing him good.

Something was very different about this time though. Chihiro was shaped differently than she used to be. Six years had widened her hips and ronunded her bottom and given her ample breasts to fill out her top. Now that her clothes were getting wet they clung to her frame seductively, showing off every curve and shape of her now very sexy body.

"Oh," Haku stood dumbly staring at his childhood friend. He could feel her parent's standing right next to him. A furious blush filled his face. His brain cast about for something to do to distract him from what he was seeing and to get him away from Joe and Jill lest they notice how he was looking at their 16 year old daughter. "Ah, hot water. Chihiro will need more hot water for this."

He ran around the wall to the water tank and focused his will for a second. Then his body began to change. Haku the handsome young man became Haku the dragon. Then he opened his wide many toothed dragon mouth and breathed. A bright flame erupted from his maw and enveloped the base of the water tank. Soon the release valve on top began to whistle as the steam tried to escape.

Joe yelled "Chihiro get away from there" and Jill said "Honey she seems to be ok, lets just watch how she acts around here ok" Joe seemed to calm down. A voice from above yelled "Chihiro do you need some rope" she looked and saw Zeneba, Yuubba's older twin. "Granny i need some help" Chihiro yelled back as she was thrown a rope then she said "Lin help me" Lin ran past Joe and Jill bumping his arm "I'm coming Sen just hold on to the rope" Soon everyone that worked at the bathhouse was helping to pull the rope like before. Then everything spewed out of him and everyone stood there watching as a great river spirit came out and said "Thank you again little one" then he seemed to land beside Haku "Kohaku my fellow river spirit protect the girl" then he left leaving Chihiro and Haku's dragon form behind.

"I will protect her," Haku told the river spirit solemnly.

Then he focused his intent and slowl his form shifted back to that of a human man right before the eyes of Joe and Jill. He bowed to them both then turned to help Chihiro back up out of the big tub. Once again though he found himself staring at her. Her clothes plastered tightly to her lithe yet curvy body accentuated everything that was nice to look at about her.

"Good job Chihiro," he said with a smile. "You've saved him again."

Chihiro smiled as Zeneba came down to greet her parents "Well its part of the job as a worker of the bath house right Haku" knowing she had been free. Zaneba said "Welcome parents of Chihiro, you both have a splendid daughter" Chihiro ran and hugged her "Granny can i work here again please" Zaneba nodded "Sure Chihiro you take such good care of our guests i dont see why you cant" Joe said "Hold on just where are we" Jill looked around and saw that her, joe and chihiro were disappeareing "Honey whats happening" Lin came running with some rice for them "Here eat this" and then tossed a roasted newt to CHihiro "Hey sen why haven't you told them this is the spirit world and the river you guys crossed is the border" Chihiro looked at her "I forgot and its to late to leave now cause its all water now we have to stay."

Haku stood there worrying for a bit about what Chihiro had just said. He wanted very much for her to stay, but he worried that she would bring her parent's here without telling them what they were getting into.

"So you are here to stay for good Chihiro?" Haku inquired. It still made him very happy she was here no matter what else.

Then he pulled out a couple chairs so that her parents could sit while they ate the rice.

Jill was un able to talk and just watched to learn what they should do. Joe asked "Chihiro is there any way for us to leave?" Chihiro looked at them "To be honest dad i'm not sure we have to wait for the water to leave but til then you guys can learn and help me with working here. Hey granny are there any open rooms for us and for Haku to join us." Zaneba nodded "Yes there is a room next to Lin." Lin ran over and said "You really messed up with having them with Sen but i guess its ok."

Haku wasn't sure he wanted to room up with Chihiro's parents but it seemed like she really wanted it so he didn't protest. He stood there wondering what to do, then realized the easiest answer.

"Hey Lin," he said. "You want my room? We can switch. That way we all don't have to share one room."

Joe sat there shocked at how CHihiro seemed to fit right in here "So where are we, and is he a dragon" Jill looked at Haku "WHat is going on" Lin told Haku "Sure thanks Haku" she left to move her things. CHihiro looked at her mom and dad "We are in the spirit world now and yes dad HAku is a river spirit which means he can turn into a dragon"

"Hai Joe," Haku replied. "I am a river spirit as Chihiro says. I try to keep everyone safe around here and I can do deliveries."

He wondered what Chihiro's parent's would be able to do here. They would need to find a way to contribute before too long. But he figured they had at least a week.

Joe said "My little girl better be safe or your going to be in trouble" he tryed to sound like a protective father. CHihiro said "Dad stop i've been here before i'll be fine plus i'm in love with haku" she turned red and ran hiding her face in her moms shirt. Jill held her "Oh Chihiro you found someone I'm so happy you know if he could get to our side of the river he can visit anytime. I know how about we make a small river for him and name it after him that way he can come visit." Chihiro looked at her mom "Really we can make him a home" Joe said "Why not" he was not sure about the boy but he wanted his daughter to be happy.

Haku's face burned with embarrassment when Chihiro admitted her love of him aloud. At the same time though his heart lifted as if it would burst from his chest. It beat inside him faster and harder than he ever remembered. The one thing he had been dreaming of for the last six years had come true. Chichiro loved him.

"You would do that for me?" he said. "I would love to be able to visit you on the other side of the river."

Jill asked "We just need to know what to call it" Joe nodded. Chihiro said "He is the guardian of the river that gotcovered up with appartments" Joe asked "You mean the Kohaku River" Jill went over and hugged him "I'm sorry you lost your home but we'll give you a new one Haku" Chihiro was happy seeing how her parents were taking to her spirit world friends and sometimes second life.

Haku blushed furiously as Chihiro's mother gave him a hug. He shyly hugged back, unsure exaclt what to do then bowed to her as they parted.

"Thank you so much Jill-san," he said stammeringly. "Would you like to come see the room that you will be staying in?"

Jill smiled "Sure and Haku you dont have to be so formal. I mean i want to know the Haku Chihiro talked about when she said she had a contract here" Joe nodded as Chihiro blushed not knowing if Haku would be the same as back then"

"Hai Jill-san," Haku grinned, but still blushed. He was nervous around Chihiro's parents. He loved Chihiro so much, he didn't want to leave a bad impression. "Come on it's over this way."

Then he let his excited energy carry him away and start to run down the hall.

Joe and Jill followed Haku and Chihiro. Chihiro said "Haku please just be your self...Huh hold it" she pushed her parents to the side and bowed "Hello Great Radish Spirit" the radish spirit waved happy to she her and kept walking. Chihiro remembered everything she learned while under Yuubaba's contract.

"Okay," Haku smiled at his favorite person. "I promise to be me. Oh hello Great Radish Spirit."

He bowed to the elder spirit then kept leading the way down the hall.

The Radish Spirit held out two roasted newts for Haku and Chihiro then looked at her parents and pointed to them curious. Chihiro looked at him "Huh oh these are my mom and dad they are going to be helping me out this time" The radish spirit smiled and continued walking to the baths. Chihiro smiled "He is so nice Haku. Things havent changed here much have they"

"Haha no they haven't changed much at all since you left Chihiro," Haku replied with a grin. "Yuubaba is one of the wisest of all, and always has been."

Chihiro smiled "Yuubaba is so mean to you and me though Haku" she thought back to before "She wanted you out of her office and said you would be dead soon anyway. That was when i saved you by taking Zanebas seal back to her and Komaji told you i did it for you out of love" Chihiro blushed as she spoke of the past. Her mom and dad smiled seeing how different she was now then at home in her usual shy mood.

Back
Top Bottom