Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Nadia’s Hypno-Month! (Mind Control/Hypnosis rps) (nsfw)

Tinkerer Nadia

Bullied by Dingus Lords
Yes I know it’s still June, but I’m starting early this year! Hey everyone, it’s nadia again, and it’s time for the first annual (for me anyway) Hypno month! From now until august, I’m going to be trying my best to have as much new content as I can for this thread, with lots of different hypnosis and mind control styled plots! However, before we jump into the list of fun stuff, it’s time for the boring housekeeping, mainly?

The Rules:

-I only roleplay over blue moon, preferably pms but not mandatory. Please do not ask me to play on any other platform, as I will just ignore the message since I’m not interested on skype or whatever. I promise not to be mean, but usually I just won’t reply if I feel incompatible with a person (I know, that’s bad).

-Please for the love of all that is holy, only message me after reading this thread in its entirety. I know we all make mistakes, and I can live with minor stuff like accidentally suggesting a plot I said was full, or misreading something, but there is a difference with a misread and a miss-read. It’s infinitely frustrating to get a pm that is so lame and either off topic, or completely against my rules.

-One line messages suck and are bad. Do yourself a favour, and really think about the suggested roleplays here. Look it over, think about what you like, or dislike. What would would change, what you would include, or subtract. Then, if you message me and it’s something thought out, I always make sure to read it a few times, the reply. I know the rules list seems really harsh so far, so I do apologize for that, just be understanding.

-I am flexible. NOT LIKE THAT!

Mind control method, plots, characters. I’m picky, but still open to listen if you want to change things. Not everyone likes everything, you know?

-I only accept and use art for characters, sorry but NO irl images please.

-I write based on what I can be motivated for. What motivates me? The scene naturally! Something more just one off, sexy scenes? I can write one or two paragraphs with some good details and fun writing. If you want more? Let’s make more. I do edit and reread my posts to ensure quality, but sometimes I just make errors, and I don’t mind if you do too. Let’s just have fun and keep roeleplays a hobby. Note: I will take critique though, I love to improve.

-The following ideas are guidelines, meant to be open ended and not be too specific so that we can craft something together.

-Kinks can be discussed, but this is the list of the verboten:

-bathroom play (no exceptions)
-gore/bloody scene (combat is fine, just not sexual please)
-excessive abuse (let’s not leave the girls with broken bones here)
-May add more, check back if unsure

Now that the verboten are dealt with, let’s move on to the main event!

Opening word:

So, what is the hypnofetish? Is it the act of swinging a watch? Or the mind numbing bliss of sweet pollen? The hypnofetish is easily whatever you want it to be, as long as three things are consistent: there is a change in behaviour in the victim, there is a source of this change that is unnatural, and this change is either to the benefit of an outside source, group, or person. That is what I generally would call it anyway, and many different forms it can take exist.

Now that we have proposed what is possible, let’s move on to the core of my thread, my personally created desires!

Plots:
-Human Integrated Drone Cores
Fighting the Order has taken its toll on humanity. After they made first contact at the end of the 2000’s, the Supreme Order has only ever been at war with them. The Order consist of an alien race of futanari women, with world domination on their mind. However, then cannot fight on earth as they require a unique atmosphere, and the humans have stopped any attempt to create what then need. Automated soldiers are only so good, and humanity has managed to gain the upper hand. That must be changed.

And that is when the Order created the first human core.

A robot suit that takes a human female, reprogramming her into the perfect, obedient little computer for their needs. The suit can now take on a role in battle far above that of a mere robot, the human mind more powerful then any computer. That, and the mind controlled slaves make for excellent pets.

-Welcome to the Family, Sweetie (Yeah, not really relevant I know)

For this, the premise is simple. A young business woman is hired on by a prestigious company to take on a leadership role, and the long time ceo takes an interest in her. What does he do? He has her kidnapped and placed in an experimental de-aging procedure that only his family has access to, as she goes from a 40 something business woman to a young 16 year old. They then use a mind control chip in her brain to make her think she is their daughter, the chip every day whittling away at her real identity and making her truest believe she is part of this family.

I would really love a dominant mother, father, and sister/brother (or both, of you like) who both love her and treat her like family, but also make good use of her body on many occasions. I would love a slight horror angle, her freaking out and trying to escape, but also starting to succumb to the chip. Longer term, and defiantly non-con. Daddy may need to spank her too, and y spank I mean slap her to her bed and tie her down, and fuck her until she apologizes for her behaviour.

-Tomb of the Futanari Goddess
Archaeology was always a passion of hers, something she could not help but love. Young miss Sophia could not help but want to explore ancient tombs and lands, uncovering their secrets...but this time, the secret is uncovering her.

Finding an ancient, sealed tomb in Egypt, our young explorer sadly as has found a place that should have stayed hidden. For you see, she has uncovered the tomb of the futanari goddess! The young explorer is quickly captured, and taken into the tomb...to be made into the newest harem Slave.

-Idolized
Congratulations! You managed to get noticed and picked up by a teen idol production team! That means shows, a career, and sucking your producer off like a good little- wait, what?

Pretty early on, you begin to notice the others acting strange. They are friendly and fun to hang out with, but...they act strange when the staff talk with them, and they seem...ok with being touched. They have strange boyfriends that pick them up at weird hours and seem to change every week, and pretty soon, you realize why.

Every girl on the team has been put though a mind control therapy, making them the perfect merchandise for wealthy individuals to “date” as their leisure. Essentially, your new friends are mind controlled hookers, and you are next to join the business.

-The Boss’s Bitch
Ugh! Sarah hates her fucking boss so much! That woman is mean, and pushy, and demanding, and she keeps calling her a slacker, and...there are too many to list! In fact, she is so pissed off, that she cant even help but ignore her today.

Her boss picks up on her frustration, as smiles. So the little butch wants to ignore her? Well! Time for an attitude adjustment.

Sarah is called into a meeting, and despite her heavy work day, she is dragged in. She has a seat while her boss begins to give her a hard time over her attitude, but that’s when her boss smiles. “It’s fine, I’m moving you into a new department.”

Sarah is shocked! Promotion? D-demotion?! Oh god, her career is over! Of course, she cant think on it for long, as she begins to feel...sleepy...

Sarah soon finds herself wrapped in full body latex, her entire world now comprised of soft, clinging latex clothing. She is tied up and can not move, but...not because she is restrained. Her body refuses to move! She lays there, obedient and quiet, feeling a suppressed dread as she hears high heels on marble, a hand touching her latex covered head. “Cum.” Says a familia-KKKKKYAAAAA! Sarah is taken for an orgasmic ride, her pussy exploding with juices from the command. What is going on?! And...is that her boss talking?!

Witch-to-Bitch

Concept is fairly standard, so let me lay it out. I want to do a roleplay where a powerful witch is hit with a spell that inverts sexual desires with Magical power/intelligence. In other words, going from a wise witch to a total cock loving bimbo. I prefer futanari partners, and would love to play this as a Slave and master scenario. I’m partial to your character being an apprentice and accidentally (or, “totally accidentally”), a rival witch getting the upper hand, or getting a breeding bitch your alchemy needs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom