Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Looking for a fight? I am!

freeko

Star
I will try to take a thing I have desired for a while now and turn it into a request. I have been looking for a 'fight' for a while now. What I mean by this, is that my character would be in direct conflict with your character (or within a world created by a partner as if they were a gm?) in some way.

I would like combat to have a random element to it, but not be so intricate as to require a system. Perhaps dice would be involved, and whoever wins the roll would gain the initiative to make their move? I have a few ideas for this that range from extremely simple to not so simple. That said, for some reason I was watching amateur wrestling not too long ago and it had sparked an idea. Why not try something like this? Maybe this could be a 1-shot sort of thing or we can come up with a grand story. Maybe something in between as well similar to how a video game would progress you through ranks similar to the Punch-Out!! titles. A lot of this is on the table and I would not mind talking about it. Take what you want, and leave what you do not want.

Here is my F-List, for a relative idea of what I do and do not like. Anything that is not listed, we can talk about.

To get into specifically what I want in a perfect world, let me start to head down the rabbit hole some.

In this example, each player rolls a d6 (probably on discord unless there is a roller here I do not know about). If the rolls are tied, either a re-roll would occur or the current hold would be broken. If someone wins by 1, then they have a minor advantage and can do things like grope, fondle, kiss, or something of that nature. If someone wins by 2 (or more), they gain control of the situation. This could mean a reversal if someone is being controlled previously. Think of it as something like a takedown in amateur styled wrestling. If someone wins by 3+ then they gain a major advantage. Similarly to the 2 point win, this will cause roles to reverse for those who are already engaged. At some point, preferrably when agreed upon by both players the match would end. A few ideas I have are if one player is ahead by a certain number of points (10) then they would win via domination. There could be an overall score threshold to reach as well, something like 25 points maybe that would allow someone to win.

That all said, I am not looking for someone who is strictly a submissive or strictly a dominant as this will not suit you well at all I think. There is an even chance that someone could win or lose, so keep that whole dom/sub nonsense away from here.

If there is a die rolling mechanic, I would be open to doing something on the forums here. However I think this is likely much more suited to be done on discord. Feel free to throw some ideas my way and then we can go from there.

Here is a sample of what I have in mind for the dice:

Tie - Control is broken or we can just declare it to be a dead roll and re-roll until someone wins?
Win by 1 - Cannot establish control, but allows some action to happen
Win by 2 - Can establish control or advance to subdual
Win by 3+ - Do more than just establish control ;p.

Last edited:
Convention time, which means I am hopefully able to set something up for when I am free starting tomorrow once I recover.

Silly me, I was working on finally making an F-List and it seems that the site times me out after a time. Note to self for when I try to do this again later: Save often.

Hopefully my next update will actually include my F-List being added into the main thread.

Newsflash, F-List added. Just a small sample of things that I like and dislike but it should start to give a good idea toward my general preferences.

Back
Top Bottom