Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random starters. Craving Naga x human

coldhands

Moon
Hey there, ho there!
This is going to be a continuing thread of starters I have available to try and accomplish two things. 1. Show my writing style. 2. Inspire someone so they PM me and we can start an RP. Rules first, starter second. This will follow the same color scheme as my other generic request thread.​
Rules and Respect
There are a few rules that I think should be acknowledged whenever someone RPs with me. If you have your own set of rules please let me know! I'd hate for one of us to get pissed off at the other for doing something they didn't know was a no-fly zone.
-- Smut is fine with me! NSFW only RPs though are not. I need a little bit of story else wise I just get bored.
--On that note, please clear any kinks! I don't have an F-list but I do have some hard nos. I will not engage in scenes that contain: Noncon(leading up to it may fit in the story but the actual act, I just can't), toilet play of any kind, excessive gore or abuse, nor incest.
--Please warn me about any triggers!
--I typically play females, not a rule it's just a warning of my style. I can play males and have but I usually use them as background characters.
--Don't make me do all the leg work in an RP.
--I prefer to RP in private messages.
--If there is something I'm consistently doing that could be changed to improve my writing, please tell me! Just don't be a dick about it.
--Lastly, we must both agree to be respectful of what life demands of us. If I think I won't be able to post in the next week I'll let you know. Otherwise, be patient!

Starters (PM me details/inquiries to continue)
Color Key: Fluff, Plot based(I have more info if interested), Random characters or worlds.
Idk why it keeps making this two spoilers. Sorry! If they have the same name they're apart of the same post.

Work at the animal ER, they said. It'll be great, they said. Your coworker Dr. Wiardon isn't a misogynistic shit stain on the pants of humanity. Alright, maybe no one said that. After taking a deep breath the young woman forced herself to use the last few minutes of her break to think on the positive side. The vet techs at her new place of employment were friendly, and funny. Most of them were in good spirits even though they all worked the night shift. Plus it did give her extreme satisfaction to watch Dr. Wiardon's face during their many battle of wills. Soon enough, her smart watch started to buzz with the alarm signalling the end of her resting period.
On her way back onto the floor from her locker she was un-surprised to see her least favorite coworker. Still, the young woman wearing a white lab coat over her pale blue scrubs that matched his own attire smiled. "Dr. Wiardon." She nodded to him and as she did a wavy lock of her ebony shoulder length hair fell forward.

"Claire-" apparently he couldn't afford the same amount of respect she gave him. Or maybe Dr. Yani was too many syllables for his old mind. "The break room is out of coffee." It didn't escape her notice that there were a couple of others straining to hear to exchange while also trying not to look like they were eavesdropping.

"Oh thanks for the warning but I don't drink coffee." And with that she kept walking, smirk on her face. It wasn't a particularly unusual night, despite the full moon out. A couple stitches, a couple sick dogs, one cat loosing it's hair. That is, until she was paged to the front. Oh boy, she only ever got paged when there was something weird or something big. So she hurried. And yet her experience as a recent graduate had not prepared her for the site of a wolf, a fully grown wolf in her ER. "Uh." It was bleeding, the poor thing. But it wasn't a dog. It was, a freaking wolf. Her eyes struggled to shift from it's injured yet breathing form to the person who had brought the creature in.

"I didn't mean to, it just ran out in front of me!" The young man spewed at the receptionist who was also having trouble looking at anything other than the wolf, fearing it may wake at any second. "I couldn't leave it there!" With everyone on the staff being too afraid to take a single step closer Claire decided to do the reckless thing. She snatched a muzzle from behind the counter and ordered someone to get her a shot of propfol. Careful not to wake the beast she pulled muzzle on it's large snout, only breathing once it was on. Although it barely fit. Soon someone came with the shot and she had the entire team hold this animal but being careful not to touch the injuries. After that seemed to go off without a hitch and the team was more relaxed knowing it was unlikely the animal would wake soon she had it hauled to the back. They did have a room for these kinds of situations but she hardly expected it to happen.

Once her heart rate started to comedown and her training started to take over she tending the creature on a steel table. Since no creature should be able to metabolize that shot within minutes she figured it'd be fine to send her techs on there way, since it was nearing the end of their shift and there were still other animals that needed tending. Hands washed, dried, and gloved before getting some antiseptic Claire couldn't help but feel a little giddy about the opportunity to work on a wolf. They were far larger than she was expecting, it had taken three of their male employees to carry it back here. He. She corrected after doing an initial visual assessment over his body. "Alright now don't worry," she had a habit of speaking to the animals, "I'll get you all cleaned up and on the mend. Then we will call a rescue group in the morning." She determined that the biggest would was to his side just behind his front shoulder. But when she brushed the fur out of the way to get at the actual would she couldn't believe her eyes. It was... heeling? "What in the world..." She leaned in closer to inspect the would, not realizing that this night was about to get a whole lot weirder.

“I just wish someone would hurry up and find her, dammit!” An older gentleman expressed his frustration as he glared down at the courtyard in front of his estate.
“I know darling, but when the right one comes along-” His wife was cut off by another one of his rants.

“The right one needed to hurry up. She’s been casting non stop for almost six months.” No one said being the father of a seer would be so stressful. “She could at least save a little bit.” He watched the three suitors that were currently at his estate trying to find his daughter hop from image to image only to be greeted by her disappearance. “And that one from the Evocation house is tearing up my courtyard!” He snapped his fingers and the young man who stood by the door wearing the colors of the Illusionist house stood at attention. “You go tell him to knock it off.” The young servant bowed his head before heading out to confront the one blasting water everywhere.

“She’s just not ready.” Her mother advocated for her from her spot on a love-seat in her husbands office. “Being a Seer means it’s not like normal courting. Most of them are just here because of what she can do.”

“Well pretty soon she’s going to run out of juice and then she’ll spend the next year with the first punk that comes along.” The reasons for his upset went deeper. At first he was happy about her ability to avoid them. For half a year since she became of age not one person has even gotten close. Up until the last two months or so he was proud of her, rooting for her. But now he was worried for her. And he, well he missed her. Neither he nor his wife could be certain they saw their real daughter since her birthday. More and more he found himself rooting for the young men, and occasionally even women, that showed up to their estate looking for her. Looking for the opportunity to battle her, and if they win, the opportunity to court her.

It was custom that whenever there was a suitor they would first come to the woman’s parents to show his civility and demonstrate his excellent behavior. After all, since the way you win the right to court these women is by defeating them it can be easy for the parents to dislike the suitor if they go straight to business. “And I’m sick of housing these heathens!” He said as he watched another rose bush fall victim to the powers of another house. At least when one came to stay with them it was only for a week. Those were the rules. The woman's house would play hostess to suitors. Each one has seven days from when they arrive. If they do not earn a victory in that time they must return home for fourteen days and then they may try again. The water wielder that her father currently complained about was on his third try.

“I know dear, I know. At least the high houses have been sending gifts along with their suitors.” Ever the positive one, his wife tried to look on the bright side. Of the six “high houses”, House Illusion was at the bottom. Not that any of them really minded since they were able to have both status but also remain relatively out of the worst pieces of politics. Outside of those houses there were four others called “halfway houses”, these were the houses that didn’t quite have abilities like the others nor were they as powerful(generally speaking) but still, they had abilities. The rest of the families without abilities were just referred to as ‘commons’.

“Sir.” The head of the household spun to the door to see a familiar face bowing his head. “There is another suitor here to see you.” He glared at his man and then his wife, who merely shrugged before going back to her yarn work. With a sigh he composed his features. He still wanted to remain diplomatic in these times. “Alright, bring him up.”

The small kindom of Giza had long been surrounded by creatures stranger than they. Some friendly like the Zaldi people, half horse half human, who were knowledgeable about their forests an eager to share their knowledge with Gizans. There had even been unions between the four legged Zaldi and the two legged Giza. And then there were some others that were a bit less friendly, like Suge village. However the Suge and the Gizans would get along just fine, so long as tribute was paid. Tribute was typically minor, and the Suge kept some of the bigger beasts away. They were large serpent like creatures with the upper body that resembled the human form of the Gizans, but their legs... well they were no legs. Just one long tail. In our world, we'd call them Naga. They were quite capable of fending off the monsters of the deep woods.
But, there was a catch. You see, the Suge people are all male. That's all they produce, males. Which means when one of them comes of age, well. Tribute for that season is not just your usual crops, jewels, crafts, or other things the Gizans made. But a woman. A young, eligible woman. It was a terrifying honor to be selected by the Suge. They were recorded in history as proctors of their people. But my character never expected much of it. The yarn worker was young, orphaned but working and living with her aunt, had heard that there would be a selection this season but she hardly thought it would affect her life. So imagine her surprise when she was picked. (MC human female X YC naga (OR something else, can be negotiated).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom