Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Sugar, Spice and Everything Hot! ~ Fun, Endless Adventures w/ Kaien-chan

Kaien

Meteorite
Alright, let's state the obvious: I'm in the mood for some RPs (well, duh! Why would I be here, otherwise?~) which follow a very basic premise: one of us plays as the female protagonist going on an long, possibly unending adventure through all kind of scenarios, even seemingly disconnected ones, meeting plenty of allies and enemies alike, female or futanari, played by the other, and fighting her way through countless challenges. Pretty simple, right? Well, that's why we're going to make it special.

As for all the boring, organization things to know before delving into the fun stuff, keep these few things in mind:
  • I prefer roleplaying through PMs. For whatever reason, I don't really like everyone seeing my roleplays. >.<
  • I like devoting all of my efforts into a RP to make it special! As such, I'll write multi-paragraphs with every reply but that also means I'm expecting the same from you!
  • Related to the above, I can't just take any offer or I'll end up burning myself out, so I'll be pretty picky about my partners. Sorry about that!
  • Let's try to be friends. I mean, we're all perverts if we're here, but doubtlessly you have interests other than the sex, eh? I like someone who's glad to fantasize and be nerdy about our interests, discussing those in addition to the RPs and why not, even taking inspiration!
Got all that? Well, then we can get to the fun stuff!

Since I want long, fun adventures, the world this RP takes place in should be fitting for its scope, right? So that things may never grow stale and repetitive, I like a melting pot of ideas and wonderful environments which can naturally flow from modern cities to high fantasy fields to the depths of space. Surely, everything will be held together by a common thread that we can work out together and have recurring elements (monster girls everywhere or riot!), but the point is that it has to be an adventure! Don't ever think "man, I like this but it'll never fit into this world". On that regard, while I don't have the confidence to be a GM on my own, I like to share that role with my partners in order to come up with all the lore details together.

This cannot be overstated: I really like anime and manga, and for that reason I like my roleplays to have that distinct Japanese shounen flavor to them, with plenty of intense fights where clothing will be ripped apart and boobs will bounce free. Generally, even if sex's not currently involved, I like there to be some eye candy during the more adventurous or action part (think of a 60/40 split between smut and story, respectively): a couple good example of the style I'm looking for would be Kill La Kill and Senran Kagura, though expect plenty of references to everything from Dragon Ball to Pokémon to Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Blood will likely be a thing, but it doesn't have to and it'll never be too excessive.

Another thing to keep in mind is the 'feel' of it all: for the most part, I really like light-hearted RPs with witty descriptions and even whimsical events. Maybe not full-on nonsense, but still something worth a laugh over! Of course, there'll be times where things'll take a turn for the dark, and that's okay: maybe the hero will give in to the darkness in her heart and become a anti-hero or even get a brief stint into villainy, and it'll look like the despair event horizon is near. Well, doesn't that sound awesome? Drama is a good motive for characters to go on and keep fighting, and keep the adventure going! I'm not against the infamous edge, whether it's self-aware or actually meant to be grimdark... but no matter what, let's keep gritty reality away, please.

The above directly leads into my next point: the characters. Remember, guys and gals, tropes are not bad! Of course characters who get a lot of focus, will have to get some characterization at some point, but who cares if at their basics they're the rebellious, punk tomboy who never submits to higher powers, the bubbly, nut-headed girl who always gets in trouble, or the haughty heiress of some rich corporation with a honor to uphold? Just like the plot may be very basic but will be molded until it's truly something special and personal, so will be the characters we employ, both heroes and villains alike. On a more 'physical' note, all boobs are great, from flat to humongous: which is to say, I like all kind of physiques for our characters, but they've gotta be girls.

Finally, the part we've all been waiting for: sex! Hooray! There are mainly two forms to the lewds which I really like: pure, romantic yuri, involving lots of cuddling and *gasp* hand-holding, or steamy, non-con rape happening as a result of some unlucky trap or loss during the adventure. It's mostly going to be the latter, honestly. Surprise sex is going to be behind every corner, and the protagonist and her companions can either accept it or fight it, but they'll almost never avoid it. As far as fetishes go, I have a huge thing for monster girls, femdom (well, I mean, can't be otherwise if all the characters involved are girls!), futanari, rough sex, oiled-up bodies and slutty outfits. As of late my stomach's been getting weak, so no scat, piss, gore or other gross things.

Oh, and I suppose I should clarify this: I'm a huge sub by default. I enjoy being manhandled and fucked against my will, I really do! But I found out that I can enjoy dominating as long as the RP is to my liking, detailed enough and contains what I like. So, I really prefer being the one to play the hapless protagonist 100% of the time and being on the receiving end of plenty of sex and humiliation (remember, that doesn't mean I won't be creative or proactive: I don't like being a passive dollie who can't do anything!), but I can also flip things around and play as the villains, companions, and whatnot. But please be a little patient in the latter case: I'm not very used to using multiple characters at once, so I might forget things from time to time!

And that's about it! I won't bore you with specific scenarios on here because... well, I did state the premise at the very beginning of this post! Nothing else is set in stone, so we might as well discuss it together with the rest if you're interested so far. Hope to hear from someone!~

Back
Top Bottom